17. FS in the SF MK.III - PERIMETER
Archival117 Mar 25th, 2019 223 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- + Smuggle FS-optimized Firebase exterior upgrades into Firebase (costs ¤200,000)
- The outside entrance of the Firebase features a modest outdoor playground, complete with jungle gyms, see saws, sandboxes, a few kiddie pools and many other children's amusements. The playground is sorrounded by tall barbed wire fences however, and in the center is an imposing guardtower that serves as a useful vantage point for the squad of snipers and spotter assigned to there to keep watch.
- The outside entrance of the Firebase features a distinguished officer's academy, complete with a state-of-the-art lecture hall, multipurpose war rooms, combat drill chambers, private lodging cabins, a few sand pits, and many other training neccesities. The faculty consists of decorated veteran officers, and throughout the structure there are stationed honour guard sentries assigned to ensure the safety of the Elite officer cadets busily training all around them.
- The grounds leading up to the entrance admitting land vehicles are paved over with an impressively thick layer of cement. This cement layering is fortified with numerous concrete barricades and proximity mines, and although your vehicle units know which routes to use to avoid these traps, an invading opponent will not.
- The grounds leading up to the entrance admitting land vehicles are paved over with an impressively thick layer of sand. This sandy layering is fortified with numerous heavy tank traps, huge boulders, and camoflauged pillboxes, and although your vehicle units have nothing to fear from these obstacles, an invading opponent will not.
- In the entrance grounds to the arcology's Firebase, there is a peaceful-looking minature forest (or jungle) to be found. However, for an invading opponent, this place will be anything but serene. The few patches of tall grass or thick mud, rows of flowery bushes, lively swamps, or alcoves of blossoming trees may contain anything from punji traps, to tripwire explosives, to natural predators, to hidden gunner nests. Departing or returning troops can safely pass using the explosives-rigged, sniper-guarded roadway the circumvents all of this, but your enemies have no such luck.
- In the entrance grounds to the arcology's Firebase, there is a rustic minature township to be found, complete with paved roads, brickhouses, and even its own town hall. However, for an invading opponent, this place will be anything but welcoming. The few 'houses', 'shops', 'diners', and other structures feature anything from explosives-rigged cars parked outside, to hidden snipers, to hidden anti tank teams. Departing or returning troops can safely pass using the explosives-rigged, sniper-guarded roadway the circumvents all of this, but your enemies have no such luck.
- In the territory sorrounding the Free City itself, there are several scenic and very innocent-looking campsites established, complete with folding chairs & tables, food & drink coolers, colorful tents, clotheslines, and port-a-johns. They sometimes even have impromptu campfires if the Firebase scouts occupying them have returned from their field exercises. These campsites act as listening posts that monitor incoming and outgoing traffic concerning the arcology, and if attacked, they can be abandoned and later replaced very quickly and easily.
- In the territory sorrounding the Free City itself, there are several unassuming and very ancient-looking cave formations established, complete with rocky outcroppings, discreet mouths for entry and exit, and hidden underground tunnels shafts leading out of them. They sometimes even have crude glyphs drawn into them if the Firebase scouts occupying them get bored enough. These cave landforms act as listening posts that monitor incoming and outgoing traffic concerning the arcology, and are rigged to detonate if attacked.
- A fully furnished, equipped, and staffed high-capacity military hospital complex has been established on the outskirts of the Firebase entrance. With its large rooftop helipads and a spacious reinforced parking lot, it can recieve and process vast quantities of wounded personnel from all means at all times to ensure that every wounded person is secured and treated within the 'golden hour'. Thanks to this facility, far fewer lives are wasted through battle; since its creation even most enemy casualties have been successfully rescued, healed, and later sold off for profits. During the more peaceful, less intense weeks of operation, the complex is even known to 'generously' take in entire mobs of haggard refugees and nomads in need in 'free' food, housing, and medical care; they are welcomed in, nursed completely to health over several weeks, and finally enslaved and bulk sold to another Paternalist arcology as payment for their care. The Firebase has always contained its own dedicated medical facilities of course, but now, it enjoys truly peerless lifesaving provisions.
- A fully furnished, equipped, and staffed maximum-security military prison complex has been established on the outskirts of the Firebase entrance. With its tall rooftop watchtower and a spacious reinforced central courtyard, it can retain and retrain vast quantities of future slaves using the many tools and trainers availible at all times to ensure that every captured person can be quickly made ready for a life of labour, be it sexual or otherwise. The trainers and prison guards are clinical and unsympathetic in their duties, and thanks to this facility's vast capacity, excess slaves that the Firebase cannot hold are no longer left behind after raids. Since the creation of the complex, the Firebase can now accomodate as many slaves as it wants, and now entire townships can be casually picked clean of human life and have their populations be fully trained at the Firebase's leisure before sale. The Firebase has always contained its own dedicated slaveholding and slave training facilities of course, but now, it enjoys truly peerless enslavement provisions.
- Crossfit has long been a popular interest in your Firebase subculture, and now, your personnel have a worthy environment to explore that interest. A large gauntlet of equipment and arrangements meant for aerobic, acrobatic, and athletic challenges are set up on this field to host a variety of competitions within quick succession. There are even stands for a limited audience, a commentator's booth, and a restroom.
- Luxury cruises have long been a popular interest in your Firebase subculture, and now, your personnel have a worthy environment to explore that interest. A small artificial lake has been built outside the Firebase entrance to host a small but well furnished premium yacht. The yacht lazily makes its daily revolutions around this lake, filled with rare and ever-changing entertainments that once cannot find inside the Firebase itself.
- The open air ranch that accompanies the Firebase exterior is very important to your dairy culture. It is a very specialized slave training facility, fenced off with wooden fences and metal barbed wires, meant to demonstrate, with absolute clarity, to those captives sent here to train that they are indeed livestock. After each day's training, the new slaves are released to wander and graze outdoors among the animal chickens, bulls, and cows before returning to their rustic farmhouse to turn in every night.
- A carefully placed artificial pond occupies the exterior of the Firebase, with impossibly clear, and supposedly blessed, waters filling it. It plays host to the regular water immersion spiritual ceremonies performed upon new recruits in order to initiate them into the Firebase population and culture, and religious chants and songs can frequently be heard from the robed clergymen as they perform their duties.
- A carefully paved world-class swimming pool occupies the exterior of the Firebase, with an intergrated water heater, several water slides, and even a built-in waterfall. The pool and its surrounding platform plays host to the regular pool parties and swimming competitions that are open to all soldiers and staff that have some free time. Laughter can frequently be heard from the swimwear-clad partygoers as they hang out and socialize here.
- The collossal retractible blast doors that seal the Firebase whenever entry or exit are not required are no longer covered with only mere composite armour plating; the exterior armour plating is now itself covered by two massive interactive motion wallpapers depicting several very slim and very beautiful girls that are always beckoning incoming parties and even casual onlookers to enter.
- The collossal retractible blast doors that seal the Firebase whenever entry or exit are not required are no longer covered with only mere composite armour plating; the exterior armour plating is now itself covered by two massive interactive motion wallpapers depicting several very busty and very beautiful girls that just beckoning incoming parties and even casual onlookers to enter.
RAW Paste Data