a guest Aug 14th, 2016 75 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- root@laptop:/home/yar1k# cat /etc/ssmtp/ssmtp.conf
- # The user that gets all the mails (UID < 1000, usually the admin)
- # The mail server (where the mail is sent to), both port 465 or 587 should be acceptable
- # See also https://support.google.com/mail/answer/78799
- # The address where the mail appears to come from for user authentication.
- # The full hostname
- # Use SSL/TLS before starting negotiation
- # Username/Password
- # Email 'From header's can override the default domain?
RAW Paste Data