a guest Oct 12th, 2017 48 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- - Picture of random sports centre
- I find memories in the place I love the most, as you stated in a couple paragraphs above, I found one of my most happiest in the town where this school is located,
- on my first sports rally.
- I ended up meeting a whole load of brand new friends I've never met, and ones that go a long, long back ago.
- I can't just start randomly there, however, I need to start from the start.
- I was just 11 years old, on my way to my first sports rally, with my younger school of course, and my friends aswell, we were all walking up on steep, heavy hills together
- even stepping in the same mud puddles if one person stepped in one, I was shaking - I had no clue what was going to happen, would I get last? No clue, even first would
- of scared me the exact same, maybe even more because I would of gotten way more attention.
- I could actually see it over the hills, I could feel it.
- We were coming close to the sports rally, tens of people were infront of me in the line as we walked up to the sports centre to do our first rally, or sports day.
- My friend(s) occasionally said to me there, "I'm nervous" - I replied with the same, "Me too".
- It was baking in the sun aswell, so we were focusing more on not trying to reach for our water bottles and save it for the centre, while our arms had a mind of it's own
- While our arms were just snakes, we were just about there,
- Our teacher turned around to make sure nobody was lost, while she couldn't see us, she stopped the line for a good one minute, as we walked around the corner and just caught up to the line,
- I saw the doors for the centre right infront of us - it was the moment we were trying to stall from happening.
- Sooner or later however we'll have to be in there.
- Eventually, me and my friends have to go in there, and do the races, but we're all divided into groups, groups that didn't have my friends in it.
- So I had to race all my friends, so I felt more nervous than ever, and so did they, and you won't believe it.
- We were first up, we were having to race along from the top gate, where is the longest end, back to where we were.
- I was happier than ever, People were cheering my name aswell - I felt so encouraged, I had my eyes closed a 5th of the way, and aswell in the end I was 1st place.
- I had to go up to the top and collect my medal, but it was hard trying to not get my feet kicked by the focused runners.
- That, was one of my most happiest moments ever.
RAW Paste Data