Guest User

AC20150425

a guest
Apr 25th, 2015
68
Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
  1. [2015-04-26 00:50:43] -->| YOU (Lakituthequick) have joined #mwikiawards
  2. [2015-04-26 00:50:43] =-= Topic for #mwikiawards is ``https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DIuBdzVDXg75fA8_PQoKi7xKvYm5VDJQMSPgytGSSuQ/edit?pli=1 CURRENT NOMINEES | http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=34391.0 2014 DETAILED RESULTS | "An Excellent Meeting" - Chef Excellence | If you're planning on hosting a tournament please start planning and let us know, thx ≈(. 。.)≈''
  3. [2015-04-26 00:50:43] =-= Topic for #mwikiawards was set by Anton{Politoed}!Mibbit@asr-29-170-531-44.buffalo.res.rr.com on dinsdag 21 april 2015 8:01:59
  4. [2015-04-26 00:50:43] *ChanServ* [#mwikiawards] Chatroom rules: https://docs.google.com/View?id=drz9zgp_106rcrvqhhj
  5. [2015-04-26 00:50:43] =-= Mode #mwikiawards +o Lakituthequick by ChanServ
  6. [2015-04-26 01:26:16] -->| Mariofan169 (Mibbit@80-902-459-93.lightspeed.iplsin.sbcglobal.net) has joined #mwikiawards
  7. [2015-04-26 01:36:34] |<-- Mariofan169 has left irc.darkmyst.org:6697 (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
  8. [2015-04-26 01:38:44] -->| Gamefreak75 (NewYokuba@tje-051-024-560-02.socal.res.rr.com) has joined #mwikiawards
  9. [2015-04-26 01:39:38] <Gamefreak75> i actually wont be late to this meeting
  10. [2015-04-26 01:39:51] =-= Mode #mwikiawards +o Gamefreak75 by ChanServ
  11. [2015-04-26 01:46:18] <Anton{Politoed}> gr8
  12. [2015-04-26 01:47:28] <SMB> I'll actually be here this time
  13. [2015-04-26 01:47:29] <SMB> !!!
  14. [2015-04-26 01:48:10] <Anton{Politoed}> gr8
  15. [2015-04-26 01:48:14] <Anton{Politoed}> 4time to go red
  16. [2015-04-26 01:48:23] -->| evilbrock (fapcat@349-82-907-11-xf-kpzdoa.hfc.comcastbusiness.net) has joined #mwikiawards
  17. [2015-04-26 01:48:49] -->| Packy (Mibbit@yzl-31-441-81-113.trans-video.net) has joined #mwikiawards
  18. [2015-04-26 01:48:50] =-= Mode #mwikiawards +o Packy by ChanServ
  19. [2015-04-26 01:50:01] =-= Mode #mwikiawards +o evilbrock by ChanServ
  20. [2015-04-26 01:50:01] =-= evilbrock is now known as brock
  21. [2015-04-26 01:56:54] -->| nico (nico@t613-184-583-22.bchsia.telus.net) has joined #mwikiawards
  22. [2015-04-26 01:57:01] <nico> tbb
  23. [2015-04-26 01:57:36] -->| Gabumon (chatzilla@ntuf-416-370-414-390.961.370.pools.vodafone-ip.de) has joined #mwikiawards
  24. [2015-04-26 01:57:37] =-= Mode #mwikiawards +o Gabumon by ChanServ
  25. [2015-04-26 01:57:55] <_2257> 7gabumon hi
  26. [2015-04-26 01:58:02] <Gabumon> 3hi
  27. [2015-04-26 01:58:05] <nico> hi
  28. [2015-04-26 01:58:11] <_2257> 7did you know i found out today that not everyone knows we're married
  29. [2015-04-26 01:58:14] <SMB> a
  30. [2015-04-26 01:58:22] <nico> wat
  31. [2015-04-26 01:58:25] <_2257> 7we need to make out in public right here, and make everyone super uncomfortable
  32. [2015-04-26 01:58:29] <_2257> 7OK???
  33. [2015-04-26 01:58:53] * Packy picks up his video camera
  34. [2015-04-26 01:59:16] <_2257> 7because thats what you do when youre in a relationship
  35. [2015-04-26 01:59:22] <_2257> 7announce it to everyone, so they know
  36. [2015-04-26 01:59:33] <_2257> 7its all about
  37. [2015-04-26 01:59:36] <_2257> 7ego ;)
  38. [2015-04-26 02:00:11] <Superchao> lewd
  39. [2015-04-26 02:00:14] <_2257> 7my computer clock just struck midnight
  40. [2015-04-26 02:00:34] <Anton{Politoed}> 4ok gr8
  41. [2015-04-26 02:00:35] <Anton{Politoed}> 4it's 8
  42. [2015-04-26 02:00:45] <Anton{Politoed}> 4welcome to another funtastic meeting
  43. [2015-04-26 02:00:47] <Lakituthequick> rhymes
  44. [2015-04-26 02:00:57] <SMB> times
  45. [2015-04-26 02:01:13] <Anton{Politoed}> 4so blah blah blah I'm just gonna copy/paste what I said in the PM!
  46. [2015-04-26 02:01:15] <Anton{Politoed}> 4Topics planned for discussion include finalizing Shroom Awards (S4, S6, S7, and maybe S10), figuring out what else is in store for relations with The 'Shroom (poll placements, special issues, dossiers, etc.) and discussing that as necessary, then moving on to tournaments.
  47. [2015-04-26 02:01:18] <Anton{Politoed}> 4exciting !!!
  48. [2015-04-26 02:01:26] * Packy throws the confetti
  49. [2015-04-26 02:01:52] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I diiiiiiid get a finalized list of shroom awards earlier and it's been reflected here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DIuBdzVDXg75fA8_PQoKi7xKvYm5VDJQMSPgytGSSuQ/edit
  50. [2015-04-26 02:02:25] <Gabumon> 32257, its also about being lovey dovey all the time until everyone around you is nauseated
  51. [2015-04-26 02:02:29] -->| Shoey (Mibbit@88-60-419-95.client.mchsi.com) has joined #mwikiawards
  52. [2015-04-26 02:02:31] <--| _3D_Player_2010 has left #mwikiawards
  53. [2015-04-26 02:02:34] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I'm just gonna go through them one-by-one posting the current nominees for each award and if there's any relevant commentary by smb or gabumon or whoever else could have relevant commentary, then that's gr8er
  54. [2015-04-26 02:02:38] <_2257> 7yes ma cherie
  55. [2015-04-26 02:02:44] <Gabumon> 3we scared away 3d player
  56. [2015-04-26 02:02:46] <Gabumon> 3success
  57. [2015-04-26 02:02:48] <Anton{Politoed}> 4frenchie
  58. [2015-04-26 02:02:51] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I'm telling bonesy
  59. [2015-04-26 02:02:52] <Superchao> ok
  60. [2015-04-26 02:02:58] <_2257> 7we're such a useful contribution to the meeting
  61. [2015-04-26 02:03:09] <Anton{Politoed}> 4so anyways S1 !!!
  62. [2015-04-26 02:03:11] <Gabumon> 3did you get my PM, anton
  63. [2015-04-26 02:03:16] <Anton{Politoed}> 4yes
  64. [2015-04-26 02:03:18] <Gabumon> 3ok
  65. [2015-04-26 02:03:21] <Anton{Politoed}> 4Favorite Directing Staff (Sadaharu, Stooben Rooben, Tucayo, Super Mario Bros., Superchao, 2257, Mr. Edo, Turboo)
  66. [2015-04-26 02:03:26] <Anton{Politoed}> 4that remains unchanged since our last meeting
  67. [2015-04-26 02:03:50] <Anton{Politoed}> 4so we can skip right on to
  68. [2015-04-26 02:03:56] <Anton{Politoed}> 4S2 Favorite Team (Main Team, Fake News, Fun Stuff, Palette Swap, Pipe Plaza, Critic Corner)
  69. [2015-04-26 02:04:07] <Anton{Politoed}> 4is it confirmed that the name change for Main Team will take place after the polls?
  70. [2015-04-26 02:04:38] <Gabumon> 3if any name change is going to take place, it will be after the polls go up
  71. [2015-04-26 02:04:44] <Anton{Politoed}> 4ok !
  72. [2015-04-26 02:05:02] <SMB> ^That.
  73. [2015-04-26 02:05:04] <Anton{Politoed}> 4S3 Favorite Core Staff (MCD, Dippy, Yoshi876, FunkyK38, Mario4Ever, Shoey, Palkia47, P_Y, SMB, GBAToad)
  74. [2015-04-26 02:05:08] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I believe this also remains unchanged
  75. [2015-04-26 02:05:19] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I should remember this since I updated the document about 4 minutes ago but
  76. [2015-04-26 02:05:21] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I don't !!!
  77. [2015-04-26 02:05:28] <Anton{Politoed}> 4but I believe it's the same and that's good enough
  78. [2015-04-26 02:05:29] <Gabumon> 3youre fired
  79. [2015-04-26 02:05:32] <Anton{Politoed}> 4ono
  80. [2015-04-26 02:05:40] <_2257> 7should these really be called "favorite"
  81. [2015-04-26 02:05:53] <Gabumon> 3what else would you call them
  82. [2015-04-26 02:06:00] <_2257> 7i'm not sure
  83. [2015-04-26 02:06:04] <SMB> Most Fantastic
  84. [2015-04-26 02:06:05] <Packy> "best"?
  85. [2015-04-26 02:06:12] <Anton{Politoed}> 4if you mean change it to an objective term then no it won't change
  86. [2015-04-26 02:06:12] <_2257> 7maybe
  87. [2015-04-26 02:06:16] <Anton{Politoed}> 4because people won't be voting objectively
  88. [2015-04-26 02:06:16] <brock> wouldnt best have the same problem
  89. [2015-04-26 02:06:28] <_2257> 7ok
  90. [2015-04-26 02:06:39] <Gabumon> 3the winner of that award will be the most popular, which doesnt necessarily mean most contributive and productive
  91. [2015-04-26 02:06:47] <MCD> *most fabulous
  92. [2015-04-26 02:06:48] <Gabumon> 3so "best" would be a misnomer
  93. [2015-04-26 02:06:54] <Gabumon> 3plus its kind of
  94. [2015-04-26 02:06:55] <brock> most smashing
  95. [2015-04-26 02:06:58] <Gabumon> 3degrading
  96. [2015-04-26 02:07:03] <SMB> The Wayoshi Award for Most Outstanding Core Staff
  97. [2015-04-26 02:07:03] <Anton{Politoed}> 4S4 Favorite Retired Writer (Superchao, General Bob-omb, Paper_Yoshi, Gamefreak75, Stooben, Chivi-chivik, Tucayo, MST3K, Coincollector, Timmy)
  98. [2015-04-26 02:07:14] <Anton{Politoed}> 4a majority of S4 is new since last meeting
  99. [2015-04-26 02:07:16] <nico> whos chivi
  100. [2015-04-26 02:07:21] <Superchao> you
  101. [2015-04-26 02:07:24] <MCD> wrote cooking guide
  102. [2015-04-26 02:07:25] <Superchao> (an old fake news writer)
  103. [2015-04-26 02:07:26] <Anton{Politoed}> 4he did some food stuff
  104. [2015-04-26 02:07:27] <nico> cool
  105. [2015-04-26 02:07:27] <SMB> rekt
  106. [2015-04-26 02:07:28] <_2257> 7more like the wayoshi award for most outstandingly annoying core staff
  107. [2015-04-26 02:07:29] <nico> oic
  108. [2015-04-26 02:07:40] <_2257> 7chivi was a dude?
  109. [2015-04-26 02:07:46] <Anton{Politoed}> 4idk maybe
  110. [2015-04-26 02:07:47] <nico> yea idk if i can contribute much cause i barely read the shroom lol
  111. [2015-04-26 02:07:49] <SMB> lol
  112. [2015-04-26 02:07:54] <Gabumon> 3chivi was a fake news writer
  113. [2015-04-26 02:07:58] <SMB> @ 22
  114. [2015-04-26 02:07:59] <Gabumon> 3she wrote cooking guide
  115. [2015-04-26 02:07:59] <nico> sorry shroom ppl
  116. [2015-04-26 02:08:01] <SMB> :( @ nico
  117. [2015-04-26 02:08:12] <Anton{Politoed}> 4thanks to our heteronormative patriarchal society we use male pronouns as default
  118. [2015-04-26 02:08:19] <Anton{Politoed}> 4let's start a coup
  119. [2015-04-26 02:08:21] <_2257> 7ok
  120. [2015-04-26 02:08:42] <Gabumon> 3hold on, my food is burning
  121. [2015-04-26 02:08:47] <Anton{Politoed}> 4good luck
  122. [2015-04-26 02:08:47] <_2257> 7from now on everyone is referred to with the pronouns user, users, userself
  123. [2015-04-26 02:08:58] <Anton{Politoed}> 4anyways are there any objections or concerns or additions for S4?
  124. [2015-04-26 02:09:01] <brock> we could just say they
  125. [2015-04-26 02:09:20] <Shoey> nope
  126. [2015-04-26 02:09:23] <Packy> I'm fine with everyone on S4
  127. [2015-04-26 02:09:23] <Anton{Politoed}> 4but what about our object-based users
  128. [2015-04-26 02:09:26] <Lakituthequick> all good to me
  129. [2015-04-26 02:09:34] <_2257> 7you mean nabber?
  130. [2015-04-26 02:09:41] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I remember aldo is that fire spinny thing
  131. [2015-04-26 02:09:45] <Superchao> i have no issue with S4
  132. [2015-04-26 02:09:54] <Gamefreak75> roto disc
  133. [2015-04-26 02:09:57] <turb> this award looks fine
  134. [2015-04-26 02:10:00] <SMB> I think S4 is pretty good
  135. [2015-04-26 02:10:00] <_2257> 7well, we'll just use passive voice to ensure they always remain an object in the sentence
  136. [2015-04-26 02:10:01] <Anton{Politoed}> 4S5 Favorite Veteran Writer (FunkyK38, MrConcreteDonkey, Toadbert101, General Bob-omb, Marshal Dan Troop, Pyro, Paper Yoshi, Superchao, Yoshi876, Palkia47, Driftmaster130, Crocodile Dippy)
  137. [2015-04-26 02:10:14] <Anton{Politoed}> 4there is one difference between S5 from last meeting and the updated one
  138. [2015-04-26 02:10:20] <Anton{Politoed}> 4Driftmaster130 has been removed
  139. [2015-04-26 02:10:25] <Superchao> rip in peace
  140. [2015-04-26 02:10:26] <Anton{Politoed}> 4is that an oversight or was that a decision made
  141. [2015-04-26 02:10:29] <nico> ;_;7
  142. [2015-04-26 02:10:32] <brock> whats the qualification for veteran?
  143. [2015-04-26 02:10:35] <Gabumon> 3why is general bob omb on that list
  144. [2015-04-26 02:10:42] <Gabumon> 3didnt I remove him
  145. [2015-04-26 02:10:44] <Superchao> ...why am /i/ on that list
  146. [2015-04-26 02:10:45] <MCD> not new
  147. [2015-04-26 02:10:51] <Anton{Politoed}> 4oh whoops maybe I mistyped something
  148. [2015-04-26 02:10:52] <brock> like two years?
  149. [2015-04-26 02:10:52] <Superchao> oh
  150. [2015-04-26 02:10:53] <Anton{Politoed}> 4give me a minute
  151. [2015-04-26 02:10:59] <_2257> 7didnt bobomb steal his section sometimes
  152. [2015-04-26 02:11:00] <Superchao> yeah i see the issue
  153. [2015-04-26 02:11:03] <_2257> 7oe something like that
  154. [2015-04-26 02:11:04] <SMB> Veteran Writers have written for at least a year
  155. [2015-04-26 02:11:05] <Anton{Politoed}> 4olol nvm
  156. [2015-04-26 02:11:10] <brock> ok
  157. [2015-04-26 02:11:10] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I just copy/pasted it fuck i'm dum
  158. [2015-04-26 02:11:13] <SMB> also yes 22
  159. [2015-04-26 02:11:15] <Anton{Politoed}> 4and included the red text too
  160. [2015-04-26 02:11:17] <_2257> 7oh good
  161. [2015-04-26 02:11:19] <Superchao> Favorite Veteran Writer (FunkyK38, MrConcreteDonkey, Toadbert101, Marshal Dan Troop, Pyro, Yoshi876, Palkia47, Driftmaster130, Crocodile Dippy)
  162. [2015-04-26 02:11:23] <_2257> 7it would have been slander if not
  163. [2015-04-26 02:11:24] <Superchao> this is the correct version
  164. [2015-04-26 02:11:24] <brock> so anton cant be nominated until next year?
  165. [2015-04-26 02:11:27] <Superchao> yeah
  166. [2015-04-26 02:11:29] <Anton{Politoed}> 4yeah that
  167. [2015-04-26 02:11:30] <Superchao> he's on New Writer
  168. [2015-04-26 02:11:30] <SMB> You caught that when you were sub I believe
  169. [2015-04-26 02:11:31] <brock> k
  170. [2015-04-26 02:11:35] <Gamefreak75> there were weird things with general bob-omb
  171. [2015-04-26 02:11:38] <Gabumon> 3S5) Favourite Veteran Writer
  172. [2015-04-26 02:11:39] <Anton{Politoed}> 4either way the only change is drift
  173. [2015-04-26 02:11:39] <Gabumon> 3FunkyK38
  174. [2015-04-26 02:11:41] <Gabumon> 3MrConcreteDonkey
  175. [2015-04-26 02:11:42] <Gabumon> 3Toadbert101
  176. [2015-04-26 02:11:44] <Gabumon> 3Marshal Dan Troop
  177. [2015-04-26 02:11:45] <Gabumon> 3Pyro
  178. [2015-04-26 02:11:47] <Gabumon> 3Yoshi876
  179. [2015-04-26 02:11:47] <brock> sounds good
  180. [2015-04-26 02:11:48] <Gabumon> 3Palkia
  181. [2015-04-26 02:11:50] <Gabumon> 3Crocodile Dippy
  182. [2015-04-26 02:11:51] <Gabumon> 3this is the list I have
  183. [2015-04-26 02:12:03] <Anton{Politoed}> 4yes I figured out the mistake already
  184. [2015-04-26 02:12:07] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I copied the red text from the document
  185. [2015-04-26 02:12:17] <Anton{Politoed}> 4so was drift a decision made or an oversight
  186. [2015-04-26 02:12:26] <Gabumon> 3I was told to remove him
  187. [2015-04-26 02:13:00] <Anton{Politoed}> 4ok rip in peace then
  188. [2015-04-26 02:13:04] <Superchao> rip
  189. [2015-04-26 02:13:05] <SMB> no
  190. [2015-04-26 02:13:05] <Anton{Politoed}> 4unless anyone protests that he should remain
  191. [2015-04-26 02:13:10] <SMB> I protest
  192. [2015-04-26 02:13:13] <Anton{Politoed}> 4ok
  193. [2015-04-26 02:13:22] <Packy> brb
  194. [2015-04-26 02:13:43] <SMB> The person who asked for him to be removed was confused as to the qualifications for the award
  195. [2015-04-26 02:13:57] <SMB> Drift has written Community Report since March
  196. [2015-04-26 02:14:00] <SMB> of last year
  197. [2015-04-26 02:14:04] <Anton{Politoed}> 4ok !
  198. [2015-04-26 02:14:07] <Superchao> is he still writing
  199. [2015-04-26 02:14:08] <SMB> Which qualifies him.
  200. [2015-04-26 02:14:09] <Anton{Politoed}> 4he's undead now then
  201. [2015-04-26 02:14:09] <Superchao> i forget
  202. [2015-04-26 02:14:20] <_2257> 7me too
  203. [2015-04-26 02:14:42] <SMB> He still writes.
  204. [2015-04-26 02:15:07] <Gabumon> 3brb
  205. [2015-04-26 02:15:16] -->| Marowak (chatzilla@197.205.igp.ny) has joined #mwikiawards
  206. [2015-04-26 02:15:17] =-= Mode #mwikiawards +o Marowak by ChanServ
  207. [2015-04-26 02:15:21] <Anton{Politoed}> 4S6 Favorite New Writer (Anton, Edofenrir, Andymii, Lumastar, Walkazo, Viper26)
  208. [2015-04-26 02:15:22] <Marowak> hi
  209. [2015-04-26 02:15:26] <SMB> Hi Marowack
  210. [2015-04-26 02:15:28] <Anton{Politoed}> 4cool bonesy now I can make you orange and not red
  211. [2015-04-26 02:15:48] <Marowak> orange
  212. [2015-04-26 02:15:51] <Marowak> huh
  213. [2015-04-26 02:15:55] <Gabumon> 3why am I on that list
  214. [2015-04-26 02:15:55] <Anton{Politoed}> 4https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17z2z5nvFF-pX4mRq16ByBvU1CXhmuTVHYkgVGi7qAxc/edit#gid=0
  215. [2015-04-26 02:16:10] <SMB> Oh wait
  216. [2015-04-26 02:16:12] <Anton{Politoed}> 4fuck dammit I mistyped again
  217. [2015-04-26 02:16:14] <SMB> In addition to that
  218. [2015-04-26 02:16:22] <SMB> Can we go back to S5 for a minute?
  219. [2015-04-26 02:16:25] <Anton{Politoed}> 4good thing I'm not the only one creating these lists
  220. [2015-04-26 02:16:32] <Anton{Politoed}> 4AC meetings have been justified, hooray
  221. [2015-04-26 02:16:34] <Anton{Politoed}> 4and sure
  222. [2015-04-26 02:17:01] <SMB> There was some discussion within 'Shroom staff regarding including people still hired within staff, but that do not currently write sections
  223. [2015-04-26 02:17:28] <Anton{Politoed}> 4just reposting for correct info S6 Favorite New Writer (Anton, Megadardery, Andymii, Lumastar, Walkazo, Viper26) but carry on
  224. [2015-04-26 02:17:50] <_2257> 7do you think that viper26 guy will threaten to leave forever if he doesnt win
  225. [2015-04-26 02:17:58] <Anton{Politoed}> 4and smb what do you mean
  226. [2015-04-26 02:17:59] <nico> good one
  227. [2015-04-26 02:18:01] <tbb> back
  228. [2015-04-26 02:18:02] <SMB> MCD is one such staff member - he doesn't currently write a specific section, but still contributes to the paper
  229. [2015-04-26 02:18:03] <Anton{Politoed}> 4as in like
  230. [2015-04-26 02:18:08] <Anton{Politoed}> 4secti----ok yeah that
  231. [2015-04-26 02:18:10] <SMB> We determined this should be okay
  232. [2015-04-26 02:18:39] <SMB> I was also considering nominating Gabumon, if he should be okay with that and the Awards Committee also accept it
  233. [2015-04-26 02:19:07] <Gabumon> 3this is S5, right?
  234. [2015-04-26 02:19:11] <tbb> hasnt he been writing for a long time though
  235. [2015-04-26 02:19:15] <SMB> He does not currently write a section, but contributes Monthly Inquisitions from time to time and has been a long-time writer
  236. [2015-04-26 02:19:18] <Anton{Politoed}> 4yes, it's s5
  237. [2015-04-26 02:19:21] <tbb> oh
  238. [2015-04-26 02:19:26] <Gabumon> 3yeah, im ok with that
  239. [2015-04-26 02:19:55] <Anton{Politoed}> 4and I'm ok with it too
  240. [2015-04-26 02:20:12] <Packy> back
  241. [2015-04-26 02:20:16] <turb> i support that
  242. [2015-04-26 02:22:04] <brock> pk
  243. [2015-04-26 02:22:05] <Anton{Politoed}> 4should this be a vote or should I just take it since no one's saying "no"
  244. [2015-04-26 02:22:05] <brock> ok
  245. [2015-04-26 02:22:15] <Superchao> just take it
  246. [2015-04-26 02:22:19] <Anton{Politoed}> 4gr8
  247. [2015-04-26 02:23:05] <Anton{Politoed}> 4smb would that qualify anyone else to be added or has that already been considered
  248. [2015-04-26 02:24:44] <Gabumon> 3I think thats it
  249. [2015-04-26 02:25:22] <Anton{Politoed}> 4k
  250. [2015-04-26 02:25:25] <SMB> Yeah, I think that should be it.
  251. [2015-04-26 02:25:31] <Anton{Politoed}> 4which means s6 !!!
  252. [2015-04-26 02:25:42] <Anton{Politoed}> 4S6 Favorite New Writer (Anton, Megadardery, Andymii, Lumastar, Walkazo, Viper26)
  253. [2015-04-26 02:25:57] <Gabumon> 3remove anton
  254. [2015-04-26 02:26:11] <brock> keep only anton
  255. [2015-04-26 02:26:19] <Anton{Politoed}> 4:( !
  256. [2015-04-26 02:26:22] <tbb> what does walkazo write
  257. [2015-04-26 02:26:23] <brock> add poochy
  258. [2015-04-26 02:26:35] <SMB> add brock
  259. [2015-04-26 02:26:39] <Lakituthequick> crap I wanted to mention Poochy
  260. [2015-04-26 02:26:40] <SMB> we'll make him write ;)
  261. [2015-04-26 02:26:43] <Gabumon> 3a palette swap section
  262. [2015-04-26 02:26:44] <Anton{Politoed}> 4walkazo writes her ph.d dissertations in the shroom
  263. [2015-04-26 02:26:59] <Anton{Politoed}> 4plus that
  264. [2015-04-26 02:27:27] <Gabumon> 3I think its called Mario's Boombox, but curse my shitty name memory
  265. [2015-04-26 02:27:33] <SMB> yeah
  266. [2015-04-26 02:27:35] <SMB> That's the one
  267. [2015-04-26 02:27:36] <Anton{Politoed}> 4yeah it's that
  268. [2015-04-26 02:28:11] <SMB> wait
  269. [2015-04-26 02:28:19] <_2257> 7poochy is a shroom writer?
  270. [2015-04-26 02:28:20] <SMB> Megadardery quit some time ago.
  271. [2015-04-26 02:28:27] <SMB> Like, a month or two ago
  272. [2015-04-26 02:28:41] <Gabumon> 3quitting is irrelevant, or at least ive operated under that assumption
  273. [2015-04-26 02:28:48] <Lakituthequick> he can be if we believe he is one 22
  274. [2015-04-26 02:28:52] <Anton{Politoed}> 4should "new writer" only include people who are actively writing
  275. [2015-04-26 02:28:52] <Gabumon> 3I put everyone into that award who signed up recently
  276. [2015-04-26 02:28:54] <Anton{Politoed}> 4or does it include new writers of the last year
  277. [2015-04-26 02:28:55] <_2257> 7ok
  278. [2015-04-26 02:28:56] <SMB> In previous years we've counted it against the nominee
  279. [2015-04-26 02:28:57] <SMB> However
  280. [2015-04-26 02:29:03] <SMB> I don't mind if we do it differently!
  281. [2015-04-26 02:29:14] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I'd prefer if it were new writers of the last year
  282. [2015-04-26 02:29:21] <Anton{Politoed}> 4because what if someone misses a section in march
  283. [2015-04-26 02:29:24] <SMB> Just wanted to point out that we'd be changing it up if we did it this way.
  284. [2015-04-26 02:29:24] <Anton{Politoed}> 4they're fukt
  285. [2015-04-26 02:29:43] <Superchao> as far as i remember
  286. [2015-04-26 02:29:50] <Superchao> in previous years it was just active writers
  287. [2015-04-26 02:29:55] <Superchao> but you could miss a section fine
  288. [2015-04-26 02:29:59] <SMB> Superchao: That is correct.
  289. [2015-04-26 02:30:01] <Superchao> as long as you hadn't like resigned outright
  290. [2015-04-26 02:30:08] <Gabumon> 3change is good
  291. [2015-04-26 02:30:18] <Gabumon> 3sometimes
  292. [2015-04-26 02:30:24] <brock> i like the new way
  293. [2015-04-26 02:30:25] <SMB> Megadardery resigned outright
  294. [2015-04-26 02:30:26] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I like this change
  295. [2015-04-26 02:30:33] <Anton{Politoed}> 4especially since it's how I already viewed the award
  296. [2015-04-26 02:30:34] <SMB> however, as has been said
  297. [2015-04-26 02:30:45] <SMB> Several have been excluded despite contributing solid sections
  298. [2015-04-26 02:30:57] <SMB> At times, almost for as much as a year!
  299. [2015-04-26 02:31:19] <SMB> So I'm okay with this change as long as everybody else understands and accepts it.
  300. [2015-04-26 02:32:23] <turb> i think the new way is good
  301. [2015-04-26 02:32:31] <Packy> I like the new way yeah C:
  302. [2015-04-26 02:32:52] <Superchao> i don't have any strong reason to oppose it
  303. [2015-04-26 02:33:00] <_2257> 7i agree with the new way
  304. [2015-04-26 02:33:16] <Anton{Politoed}> 4which means we can move on !
  305. [2015-04-26 02:33:24] <Anton{Politoed}> 4S7 Best Use of Images (Peddler’s Place (Toadbert101), Peddler’s Place (Gamefreak75), Dear Anton (Anton), Monthly Inquisition (Koohitsu), Cooking Guide (Chivi-chivik), Crocodile Style Reviews (Crocodile Dippy), Various Fake News entries (MCD)
  306. [2015-04-26 02:33:40] <Anton{Politoed}> 4(I think) I typed this all right because it was all new info
  307. [2015-04-26 02:33:56] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I've seen all of these sections and they all do use images so
  308. [2015-04-26 02:33:56] <Anton{Politoed}> 4!
  309. [2015-04-26 02:34:04] <Anton{Politoed}> 4although as for MCD's what exactly does it mean
  310. [2015-04-26 02:34:10] <Anton{Politoed}> 4is it quite literally the words used
  311. [2015-04-26 02:34:31] <Gamefreak75> i think mcd writes (wrote?) random fake news section
  312. [2015-04-26 02:34:42] <Gamefreak75> every so often
  313. [2015-04-26 02:34:46] <MCD> yeah i do that from time to time
  314. [2015-04-26 02:34:46] <Anton{Politoed}> 4as in just like
  315. [2015-04-26 02:34:49] <Anton{Politoed}> 4filled in vacant slots?
  316. [2015-04-26 02:34:50] <Gabumon> 3MCD's use of images can't really accurately be traced to one fn section
  317. [2015-04-26 02:34:57] <MCD> ive got one lined up for may
  318. [2015-04-26 02:35:03] <MCD> v exciting
  319. [2015-04-26 02:35:09] <Anton{Politoed}> 4ok it was mostly just clarification for me and anyone else who needed it
  320. [2015-04-26 02:35:31] <MCD> i guess you could say "various guest sections" if that sounds better
  321. [2015-04-26 02:35:52] <MCD> or "one-time"
  322. [2015-04-26 02:35:55] <Gabumon> 3the way its in the list is more accurate though
  323. [2015-04-26 02:36:14] <Gabumon> 3I dont think it needs change
  324. [2015-04-26 02:36:19] <Gabumon> 3change is bad
  325. [2015-04-26 02:36:39] <MCD> we mustn't fear change
  326. [2015-04-26 02:36:41] <MCD> we must embrace it
  327. [2015-04-26 02:36:43] -->| DragonFreak (DrgnFronk@207.160.xom.qtt) has joined #mwikiawards
  328. [2015-04-26 02:36:44] =-= Mode #mwikiawards +o DragonFreak by ChanServ
  329. [2015-04-26 02:36:48] <SMB> objection!
  330. [2015-04-26 02:36:49] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I think it's fine as is
  331. [2015-04-26 02:36:49] <SMB> 20:30 <Gabumon>: change is good
  332. [2015-04-26 02:36:52] <MCD> but eh i'm not too bothered about the terminology
  333. [2015-04-26 02:37:07] <Gamefreak75> objection, smb
  334. [2015-04-26 02:37:12] <Gamefreak75> trying to twist his wors aye?
  335. [2015-04-26 02:37:14] <MCD> oh i see
  336. [2015-04-26 02:37:19] <Gamefreak75> <Gabumon> sometimes
  337. [2015-04-26 02:37:39] <MCD> objection
  338. [2015-04-26 02:37:55] <_2257> 7hey everyone
  339. [2015-04-26 02:37:56] <MCD> [01:36] Gabumon and by "sometimes" I mean "all the time"
  340. [2015-04-26 02:37:57] <_2257> 7anton died
  341. [2015-04-26 02:37:59] |<-- Anton{Politoed} has left irc.darkmyst.org:6697 (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
  342. [2015-04-26 02:38:01] <_2257> 7so lets wait fro him to get back
  343. [2015-04-26 02:38:06] <Superchao> goodbye anton
  344. [2015-04-26 02:38:07] <Packy> OBJECTION
  345. [2015-04-26 02:38:13] <Packy> THIS IS MY HOUSE NOW
  346. [2015-04-26 02:38:20] <Packy> YOU WILL ALL LISTEN TO ME AND ONLY ME
  347. [2015-04-26 02:38:49] <Gabumon> 3rejection!
  348. [2015-04-26 02:38:55] <Packy> NOOOOOOOOOOO
  349. [2015-04-26 02:38:56] <Gabumon> 3I dont care
  350. [2015-04-26 02:38:59] -->| Anton{Politoed} (Mibbit@asr-29-170-531-44.buffalo.res.rr.com) has joined #mwikiawards
  351. [2015-04-26 02:39:00] =-= Mode #mwikiawards +o Anton{Politoed} by ChanServ
  352. [2015-04-26 02:39:02] <MCD> dejection!
  353. [2015-04-26 02:39:03] * Packy shakes Gabumon
  354. [2015-04-26 02:39:06] <MCD> </3
  355. [2015-04-26 02:39:13] <Packy> YOU PEOPLE CAN'T DO THIS TO ME
  356. [2015-04-26 02:39:26] <Anton{Politoed}> 4ok anyways
  357. [2015-04-26 02:39:28] <Gabumon> 3affection
  358. [2015-04-26 02:39:33] <SMB> ejection
  359. [2015-04-26 02:39:34] <Gabumon> 3*pats packys head*
  360. [2015-04-26 02:39:34] <Anton{Politoed}> 4if that's all good we can move on
  361. [2015-04-26 02:39:40] <MCD> erec- wait no
  362. [2015-04-26 02:39:42] <Superchao> correction
  363. [2015-04-26 02:39:47] <Packy> awww edo :')
  364. [2015-04-26 02:40:18] <Anton{Politoed}> 4S8 Favorite Issue of the Past Year (June 2014, July 2014, August 2014, September 2014, October 2014, November 2014, December 2014, January 2015, February 2015, March 2015, April 2015, May 2015)
  365. [2015-04-26 02:40:25] <Anton{Politoed}> 4in the PM it's stylized as "Issue LXXXVII (87)"
  366. [2015-04-26 02:40:33] <Anton{Politoed}> 4if that's how we're going with it that's fine, I just need to rewrite it
  367. [2015-04-26 02:40:48] <Gabumon> 3thats the formula the core staff agreed on
  368. [2015-04-26 02:40:52] <Superchao> oh
  369. [2015-04-26 02:41:02] <Superchao> i thought that was just for special issues?
  370. [2015-04-26 02:41:04] <Superchao> or was i wrong
  371. [2015-04-26 02:41:20] <Anton{Politoed}> 4special issue is the same way
  372. [2015-04-26 02:41:26] <Anton{Politoed}> 4for the most part
  373. [2015-04-26 02:41:53] <Gabumon> 3it was for S8 and S9
  374. [2015-04-26 02:42:07] <Superchao> ok
  375. [2015-04-26 02:42:11] <SMB> If release dates need to be clarified, we can always add it to the Dossier.
  376. [2015-04-26 02:43:11] <Anton{Politoed}> 4S9 Favorite Special Issue (Issue XXX, Holiday Issue 2009, Holiday Issue XLV (2010), Issue L, Awards Issue LIV, Holiday Issue LVII (2011), Issue 64, Awards Issue LXVI, Holiday Issue LXIX (2012), Issue LXXV, Awards Issue LXXVIII, Holiday Issue LXXXI (2013), Issue LXXXVIII, Awards Issue XC, Holiday Issue XCIII (2014))
  377. [2015-04-26 02:43:37] <Anton{Politoed}> 4only changes made are arabic after the roman which is just something I'd need to do
  378. [2015-04-26 02:43:48] <turb> im assuming basically everything amazing was already looked through and placed on here so its fine
  379. [2015-04-26 02:44:01] <turb> issue xxx though
  380. [2015-04-26 02:44:06] <turb> i wonder how many jokes that one had
  381. [2015-04-26 02:44:15] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I'm hoping that serves as bait for the bloopers
  382. [2015-04-26 02:44:25] <SMB> with the exception of Holiday 2009, everything should be in that Roman/Arabic format
  383. [2015-04-26 02:44:56] <Anton{Politoed}> 4ok so S10 then which went through a name change
  384. [2015-04-26 02:44:57] <SMB> Holiday 2009 was a... thing, in between December 2009 and January 2009
  385. [2015-04-26 02:45:02] <Superchao> and Issue 65
  386. [2015-04-26 02:45:03] <Superchao> *64
  387. [2015-04-26 02:45:05] <SMB> *2010
  388. [2015-04-26 02:45:07] <Superchao> 64 was special
  389. [2015-04-26 02:45:13] <SMB> that too, yes
  390. [2015-04-26 02:45:27] <Anton{Politoed}> 4S10 'Shroom Person of the Year 2014-2015 (Super Mario Bros., Yoshi876, Crocodile Dippy, Mr. Edo, Anton, FunkyK38, Mario4Ever, MCD, Palkia47, Paper Yoshi, Toadbert101)
  391. [2015-04-26 02:45:32] <Anton{Politoed}> 4basically everyone is a new nominee
  392. [2015-04-26 02:45:45] <Anton{Politoed}> 4is there anyone who anyone feels should or should not be added
  393. [2015-04-26 02:45:58] <Superchao> ADD ME
  394. [2015-04-26 02:46:00] <Superchao> (don't add me)
  395. [2015-04-26 02:46:54] <SMB> I still think we should replace it with Favorite Anton
  396. [2015-04-26 02:47:05] <Packy> @_@
  397. [2015-04-26 02:47:05] <MCD> favourite hair
  398. [2015-04-26 02:47:10] <Anton{Politoed}> 4hypnotoad, magikoopa, politoed
  399. [2015-04-26 02:47:13] <Anton{Politoed}> 4what else am I
  400. [2015-04-26 02:47:15] <DragonFreak> 6maid anton ftw
  401. [2015-04-26 02:47:16] <Anton{Politoed}> 4the cutest human
  402. [2015-04-26 02:47:16] <SMB> antoon
  403. [2015-04-26 02:47:25] <Gabumon> 3no, favorite anton, but keep the nominees
  404. [2015-04-26 02:47:25] <DragonFreak> 6anton 7.0
  405. [2015-04-26 02:47:27] <Gabumon> 3I will win
  406. [2015-04-26 02:47:39] <Anton{Politoed}> 4no fair, you have experience wearing my robes
  407. [2015-04-26 02:47:53] <MCD> hey thats not fair
  408. [2015-04-26 02:47:58] <MCD> im too small to be anton :(
  409. [2015-04-26 02:47:59] <Anton{Politoed}> 4anyways if everyone's coolio with that list then we can move on to less listy things
  410. [2015-04-26 02:48:15] <Gabumon> 3can I get that in a list
  411. [2015-04-26 02:48:42] <Anton{Politoed}> 4sure
  412. [2015-04-26 02:48:54] <Anton{Politoed}> 4_To Do_
  413. [2015-04-26 02:48:59] <Anton{Politoed}> 4*move on to other things
  414. [2015-04-26 02:49:31] <Anton{Politoed}> 4and with that, that means "figuring out what else is in store for relations with The 'Shroom (poll placements, special issues, dossiers, etc.) and discussing that as necessary,"
  415. [2015-04-26 02:49:38] <Anton{Politoed}> 4so........ !!!
  416. [2015-04-26 02:49:55] <Anton{Politoed}> 4poll placements pretty much refers to how UP and 'Shroom polls are handled
  417. [2015-04-26 02:50:16] <Anton{Politoed}> 4last year they were placed in with the dossier http://www.mariowiki.com/The_%27Shroom:Issue_LXXXVI/Userpedia_Awards_Dossier
  418. [2015-04-26 02:50:25] <Anton{Politoed}> 4with a link to them on the main Anniversary page
  419. [2015-04-26 02:50:40] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I think that format is fine so long as the link to them is made more apparent
  420. [2015-04-26 02:50:48] <Anton{Politoed}> 4no idea if anyone else had any thoughts on that though
  421. [2015-04-26 02:51:19] <SMB> We'll be linking to the Dossier on the Main Page of The 'Shroom as well.
  422. [2015-04-26 02:51:22] <Anton{Politoed}> 4no matter what I would like the polls and dossiers paired up with each other to keep the trend of informed votes
  423. [2015-04-26 02:51:27] <Anton{Politoed}> 4gr8 !
  424. [2015-04-26 02:51:49] <brock> people who read the shroom would be the most informed anyways
  425. [2015-04-26 02:51:52] <brock> that sounds like a good idea
  426. [2015-04-26 02:52:01] <SMB> They could also be linked to on Userpedia, for the UP Dossier at least.
  427. [2015-04-26 02:52:45] <Anton{Politoed}> 4polls open June 17th and the closest shroom release is June 20th
  428. [2015-04-26 02:52:56] <Anton{Politoed}> 4should I assume that that's where the dossiers will be hosted
  429. [2015-04-26 02:53:35] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I'm willing to have that 3 day lapse if it means that they'll be in the current issue the rest of the month
  430. [2015-04-26 02:53:48] <Anton{Politoed}> 4although
  431. [2015-04-26 02:53:49] <Anton{Politoed}> 4the polls..........
  432. [2015-04-26 02:53:51] <Anton{Politoed}> 4so nvm lol
  433. [2015-04-26 02:53:54] <Lakituthequick> iirc the dossiers where released a few days prior to the shroom itself last year, while still as part of that edition
  434. [2015-04-26 02:54:07] <Anton{Politoed}> 4ok yeah that's what I was gonna say next
  435. [2015-04-26 02:54:09] <Anton{Politoed}> 4ur psychic
  436. [2015-04-26 02:54:21] <SMB> We could either release the dossiers earlier or extend community polls for three days
  437. [2015-04-26 02:54:24] <_2257> 7hes so quick he can experience things before they happen
  438. [2015-04-26 02:54:25] <_2257> 7scary
  439. [2015-04-26 02:54:30] <SMB> But I assume it'd be easier to post the Dossiers early
  440. [2015-04-26 02:54:40] <Anton{Politoed}> 4yeah we can do that early
  441. [2015-04-26 02:55:05] <Anton{Politoed}> 4also I can't remember if I've linked to the shroom dossier yet so here it is https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z1NKO1zrCQXucIKoFvfR8c5zZfpT6ol1MCsJbmyVm7o/edit
  442. [2015-04-26 02:55:18] <Anton{Politoed}> 4yellow highlights are last year's info that will need to be rewritten or checked
  443. [2015-04-26 02:55:30] <Anton{Politoed}> 4UP's is here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jjEC1pvRoE8aq7t2PWucaN-uZEPxByTCcGKCTFRLB8c/edit
  444. [2015-04-26 02:55:41] <Anton{Politoed}> 4if anyone needs special permission to edit them just query me or something idk
  445. [2015-04-26 02:55:55] <SMB> So everything? Lol.
  446. [2015-04-26 02:56:28] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I just did ctrl+a yellow highlight so lol I guess so
  447. [2015-04-26 02:56:34] <Anton{Politoed}> 4but some things can stay the same
  448. [2015-04-26 02:56:43] <Anton{Politoed}> 4however you guys want to handle it
  449. [2015-04-26 02:56:59] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I'll just shit out the finished UP Dossier at you and edo in a PM once it's done
  450. [2015-04-26 02:57:17] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I do have a deadline scheduled
  451. [2015-04-26 02:57:18] <Anton{Politoed}> 4"29th = Meeting – Tournaments / Complete UP and Shroom Dossiers"
  452. [2015-04-26 02:57:32] <Anton{Politoed}> 4but I guess the real deadline is "before they need to go up"
  453. [2015-04-26 02:57:45] <SMB> Yes, please.
  454. [2015-04-26 02:57:56] <SMB> We will be busy with a lot of things within the next few months.
  455. [2015-04-26 02:58:10] <Anton{Politoed}> 4since I know not everyone enjoys sitting up at 4am writing these things as much as I do
  456. [2015-04-26 02:58:12] <SMB> Of course, the Dossier and Awards collaborations will be a part of that.
  457. [2015-04-26 02:58:27] <SMB> But the more time we have to be able to balance these things, the better.
  458. [2015-04-26 02:59:07] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I could just use the 29th as a "hey did you do it yet / do you have it lined up to do soon" date
  459. [2015-04-26 02:59:10] <Anton{Politoed}> 4whichever works
  460. [2015-04-26 02:59:22] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I could also just look at the document myself lol !
  461. [2015-04-26 02:59:44] <Anton{Politoed}> 4so that settles poll placements and dossiers
  462. [2015-04-26 02:59:59] <Anton{Politoed}> 4as for linking to the community polls on the main anniversary page how do people think that should be handled
  463. [2015-04-26 03:00:10] <Anton{Politoed}> 4last year it was just some hyperlinks in the body of text
  464. [2015-04-26 03:00:21] <Anton{Politoed}> 4idk if making the links larger would be tasteless or annoying
  465. [2015-04-26 03:00:29] <Anton{Politoed}> 4or making a separate section for it
  466. [2015-04-26 03:01:15] <Anton{Politoed}> 4and would community polls be done in a rotation on the main page, I totally forgot that was a thing until right now
  467. [2015-04-26 03:01:25] <SMB> Maybe have a separate section for "Userpedia and 'Shroom Awards"
  468. [2015-04-26 03:01:36] <Anton{Politoed}> 4ok sounds good to me
  469. [2015-04-26 03:01:40] <SMB> And link to the respective dossiers there,
  470. [2015-04-26 03:01:52] <SMB> As for rotation, I don't feel community polls should be mixed in
  471. [2015-04-26 03:02:06] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I can't remember if they were last year
  472. [2015-04-26 03:02:13] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I think they weren't just for the sake of preventing shit votes
  473. [2015-04-26 03:02:14] <Superchao> they weren't
  474. [2015-04-26 03:02:18] <Superchao> they were on UP's main page tho
  475. [2015-04-26 03:02:19] <Anton{Politoed}> 4which is something I agree with
  476. [2015-04-26 03:03:34] <Anton{Politoed}> 4brb kitty won't shut the fuck up
  477. [2015-04-26 03:05:05] <SMB> I agree with keeping them off MarioWiki's Main Page, and support Userpedia rotating theirs on their Main Page.
  478. [2015-04-26 03:05:36] <Anton{Politoed}> 4ok, I'll just need to bother someone to get the codes for that but otherwise that's fine
  479. [2015-04-26 03:05:45] <SMB> Although I was a proponent of rotating 'Shroom polls on UP, I currently don't know ??
  480. [2015-04-26 03:05:57] <Anton{Politoed}> 4we could, sure
  481. [2015-04-26 03:05:59] <Anton{Politoed}> 4wouldn't hurt
  482. [2015-04-26 03:06:07] <Packy> I like that
  483. [2015-04-26 03:06:19] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I might just need halp from you Superchao and maybe turb for the main page rotation for everything else
  484. [2015-04-26 03:06:30] <Superchao> ok
  485. [2015-04-26 03:06:40] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I'll just bug you for details about that later
  486. [2015-04-26 03:06:43] <turb> ok
  487. [2015-04-26 03:06:51] <Anton{Politoed}> 4or you can shit them at me in a PM or query now or whenever
  488. [2015-04-26 03:06:52] <SMB> I need to get to updating 'Shroom information on UP some time
  489. [2015-04-26 03:06:52] <turb> also yeah id like to rotate shroom stuff on the up main page
  490. [2015-04-26 03:07:06] <turb> we should really try to advertise the dossiers in the shroom issue if possible too
  491. [2015-04-26 03:07:29] <SMB> Turb: They will be hosted in the 'Shroom issue and linked from its Main Page
  492. [2015-04-26 03:07:36] <Lakituthequick> I figured stuff out about release of dossiers last year.
  493. [2015-04-26 03:07:36] <Lakituthequick> They where part of neither edition that surrounded them (LXXXVI and LXXXVII), but they did where a subpage of LXXXVI.
  494. [2015-04-26 03:07:36] <Lakituthequick> They where not linked whatsoever though. The average 'Shroom reader wouldn't know they existed.
  495. [2015-04-26 03:07:44] <turb> ok
  496. [2015-04-26 03:07:56] <turb> i was just saying like pushing it in the directors stuff too
  497. [2015-04-26 03:08:00] <turb> if the staff is ok with that
  498. [2015-04-26 03:08:05] <SMB> absolutely
  499. [2015-04-26 03:08:06] <turb> since iirc last year we didnt do a lot
  500. [2015-04-26 03:08:08] <turb> thanks
  501. [2015-04-26 03:08:12] <Anton{Politoed}> 4hunger games for S2
  502. [2015-04-26 03:08:16] <SMB> also
  503. [2015-04-26 03:08:35] <SMB> LTQ: That's true, that's one of the main reasons I want to link it this year.
  504. [2015-04-26 03:08:48] <SMB> I don't think the dossiers will do a whole lot of help if nobody can access them, lol.
  505. [2015-04-26 03:08:54] <Packy> Hey umm
  506. [2015-04-26 03:09:03] <Packy> I need to go for a little while, is that okay? :X
  507. [2015-04-26 03:09:07] <Anton{Politoed}> 4have fun
  508. [2015-04-26 03:09:09] <SMB> no
  509. [2015-04-26 03:09:18] <Lakituthequick> we'll chain you
  510. [2015-04-26 03:09:19] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I'll make sure to mark you for unexcused absence on the attendance
  511. [2015-04-26 03:09:29] <Packy> ;~;
  512. [2015-04-26 03:09:29] <nico> remove him from ac
  513. [2015-04-26 03:09:33] <SMB> y
  514. [2015-04-26 03:09:34] <Anton{Politoed}> 4good idea
  515. [2015-04-26 03:09:36] <Packy> murder me senselessly
  516. [2015-04-26 03:09:39] <Shoey> damn it packy
  517. [2015-04-26 03:09:47] <Anton{Politoed}> 4https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17z2z5nvFF-pX4mRq16ByBvU1CXhmuTVHYkgVGi7qAxc/edit#gid=0 it's done
  518. [2015-04-26 03:09:50] <Packy> I'll try to be back before 10, sorrys :D
  519. [2015-04-26 03:09:53] <Packy> oh NOOOOO
  520. [2015-04-26 03:09:56] <Packy> (thank you!)
  521. [2015-04-26 03:09:57] <nico> rip
  522. [2015-04-26 03:10:00] <Packy> bye all :D
  523. [2015-04-26 03:10:05] <Anton{Politoed}> 4anyways I don't think there's any other real things that need to be discussed regarding dossier and polls ???
  524. [2015-04-26 03:10:12] |<-- Packy has left irc.darkmyst.org:6697 (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
  525. [2015-04-26 03:10:18] <Anton{Politoed}> 4like, polldaddy shit me blocky and smasher can figure out ourselves
  526. [2015-04-26 03:10:39] <Anton{Politoed}> 4votes for each section will be counted by their respective hosts
  527. [2015-04-26 03:11:18] <Anton{Politoed}> 4"28th/29th = Presentation Checkpoint"
  528. [2015-04-26 03:11:44] <Anton{Politoed}> 4those I'll just either send a mass PM to everyone doing a presentation to say "hey what are your plans" or whatever or see if they even reply
  529. [2015-04-26 03:12:06] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I think that might be something I could handle myself in just one mass PM like I said and could send out the info to each respective host
  530. [2015-04-26 03:12:15] <Anton{Politoed}> 4unless you guys want to do that yourselves
  531. [2015-04-26 03:12:18] <tbb> when do the presentation sign ups start
  532. [2015-04-26 03:12:24] <Anton{Politoed}> 4SMB and Gamefreak75 being the other hosts that aren't me lol
  533. [2015-04-26 03:12:35] <Anton{Politoed}> 4July 1st = Presentation Sign-Up Begins
  534. [2015-04-26 03:12:44] <SMB> I don't mind contacting the presenters at the check point.
  535. [2015-04-26 03:12:56] <Gamefreak75> oh when is the meeting for finalizing
  536. [2015-04-26 03:13:04] <Gamefreak75> i.e. seeing if anyone has final objections
  537. [2015-04-26 03:13:11] <Anton{Politoed}> 4May 1st, the next meeting, is for the final review
  538. [2015-04-26 03:13:18] <Icemario> Fudge I slept through this.
  539. [2015-04-26 03:13:19] <Gamefreak75> i know we're going to have a quick post-e3 one
  540. [2015-04-26 03:13:21] <Gamefreak75> ok, thanks
  541. [2015-04-26 03:13:22] <Anton{Politoed}> 4barring the one special meeting we'll need to cover anything e3 shits at us
  542. [2015-04-26 03:13:28] <Icemario> How much did you cover?
  543. [2015-04-26 03:13:33] <Anton{Politoed}> 4everything
  544. [2015-04-26 03:13:41] <Icemario> rip
  545. [2015-04-26 03:13:46] <Anton{Politoed}> 4we finished shroom awards and discussed dossiers and polls
  546. [2015-04-26 03:14:42] <Superchao> mafia will probably start discussing when smasher is back
  547. [2015-04-26 03:14:55] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I can coordinate the checkpoints with you guys when it comes to it so that's cool
  548. [2015-04-26 03:14:57] <Anton{Politoed}> 4and ok
  549. [2015-04-26 03:15:24] <Anton{Politoed}> 4otherwise I think that covers all relevant information and decisions regarding dossier and polls, unless anyone else has anything to add or any other concerns
  550. [2015-04-26 03:16:51] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I think SMB has something; I know because I'm psychic
  551. [2015-04-26 03:17:48] <SMB> Yessir!
  552. [2015-04-26 03:18:10] <SMB> This is for all tournament hosts, event hosts, and anything else that you all want to consider.
  553. [2015-04-26 03:19:25] <SMB> The Awards Committee and the anniversary has the full support of The 'Shroom. We appreciate that the community is recognized in the ceremony and that we have a chance to have fun every year.
  554. [2015-04-26 03:20:07] <SMB> That said, if you want to create advertisements for your Awards-related events, want to host collaborations with our paper, and anything of the sort
  555. [2015-04-26 03:20:31] <SMB> Please let us know!
  556. [2015-04-26 03:20:52] <Anton{Politoed}> 4gr8 idea, I'll make sure to announce that in the tournament general discussions or somewhere relevant so people can see
  557. [2015-04-26 03:21:04] <Anton{Politoed}> 4and also on the main anniversary page with contact links
  558. [2015-04-26 03:21:30] <Anton{Politoed}> 4and I did have an idea regarding the vague art contest that was talked about
  559. [2015-04-26 03:21:42] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I have no idea if anyone's stepped up to host but I was thinking that like
  560. [2015-04-26 03:22:00] <Anton{Politoed}> 4the winning entries could be shown off both on the forum and within a special shroom section in whichever month is falls into
  561. [2015-04-26 03:22:17] <Anton{Politoed}> 4or something like that
  562. [2015-04-26 03:23:05] <Anton{Politoed}> 4smb, as for other general tournament ads, would you be accepting whatever format they come in or do you want just like
  563. [2015-04-26 03:23:16] <Anton{Politoed}> 4links and basic info for a Pipe Plaza section?
  564. [2015-04-26 03:24:02] <SMB> Well, in previous years, we've accepted any format.
  565. [2015-04-26 03:24:07] <Lakituthequick> I can also mention them in my section.
  566. [2015-04-26 03:24:13] <SMB> For exposure reasons, I've made them special sections
  567. [2015-04-26 03:24:22] <SMB> Like Groden's TF2 tournament
  568. [2015-04-26 03:24:31] <SMB> also yes, LTQ's idea also works!
  569. [2015-04-26 03:24:44] <SMB> We can make them an independent section, and link to it from the Anniversary Announcements
  570. [2015-04-26 03:24:59] <Anton{Politoed}> 4ok !
  571. [2015-04-26 03:25:04] <Lakituthequick> I have no idea how many people read AA but I got SOTM so gotta be enough
  572. [2015-04-26 03:25:14] <SMB> http://www.mariowiki.com/The_%27Shroom:Issue_LXIX/TF2_Christmas_Community_Event
  573. [2015-04-26 03:25:16] <Anton{Politoed}> 4it's more than nothing
  574. [2015-04-26 03:25:21] <SMB> Here's an example of something
  575. [2015-04-26 03:25:33] <SMB> It wasn't Awards-related, but it would be the same idea
  576. [2015-04-26 03:26:08] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I'm anticipating roughly 10 tournaments spread throughout the 4 months so I don't think it would overload anything
  577. [2015-04-26 03:27:37] <SMB> That should be fine, we're okay with as much advertising as you want.
  578. [2015-04-26 03:28:00] <Lakituthequick> Also when linking from AA to a special section, I'll need to collaborate with Y876/SMB to get the links right. I'm sure that'll work out, but I'll just mention it
  579. [2015-04-26 03:28:52] <Anton{Politoed}> 4yeah each one can be individually coordinated so like I said I can just provide some contact links in the necessary places along with some info
  580. [2015-04-26 03:29:10] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I've copy/pasted this whole discussion into my notes so it'll be hard to look over and forget about lol
  581. [2015-04-26 03:29:22] <SMB> Lol.
  582. [2015-04-26 03:29:30] <Lakituthequick> next thing that happens
  583. [2015-04-26 03:29:33] <Lakituthequick> notes burn down
  584. [2015-04-26 03:29:42] <Anton{Politoed}> 4google hq explodes destroying all docs
  585. [2015-04-26 03:30:00] <Lakituthequick> including docs hosted in russia
  586. [2015-04-26 03:30:07] <Shoey> that would suck
  587. [2015-04-26 03:30:12] <Lakituthequick> pretty much
  588. [2015-04-26 03:30:40] <SMB> One more thing from me regarding 'Shroom: every year, we do our best to host an Awards-themed issue in September.
  589. [2015-04-26 03:31:13] <SMB> We're aiming to do that again this year, so any committee member interested in writing commentaries are welcome to do so.
  590. [2015-04-26 03:31:38] <Anton{Politoed}> 4that issue coming out September 19th
  591. [2015-04-26 03:32:02] <SMB> We will also invite the winners of the events and tournaments to write special sections.
  592. [2015-04-26 03:32:17] <SMB> These can be themed around the Awards if they choose, but it doesn't have to be.
  593. [2015-04-26 03:32:49] <SMB> In any case, it would be noted at the top of their section in an editor's note that they were chosen due to winning an Awards-related event.
  594. [2015-04-26 03:34:06] <SMB> Otherwise, if anybody here has any additional thoughts for 'Shroom/Awards collaborations, you can feel free to contact me or Gabumon.
  595. [2015-04-26 03:34:21] <SMB> We'll bring it up with our staff team.
  596. [2015-04-26 03:34:31] <Anton{Politoed}> 4ok !!
  597. [2015-04-26 03:34:48] <Anton{Politoed}> 4and with that lovely transition into tournaments we can
  598. [2015-04-26 03:34:54] <Anton{Politoed}> 4transition into tournament discussion
  599. [2015-04-26 03:35:16] <Anton{Politoed}> 4in which the first thing slated for discussion is the ever-exciting economy
  600. [2015-04-26 03:35:52] <nico> ocl
  601. [2015-04-26 03:35:55] <nico> cool
  602. [2015-04-26 03:35:58] <Anton{Politoed}> 4https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15ixccnF7WVaRDguMh24yG1aAzVvhQ7aQ9nMAqX-FX7U/edit#gid=0
  603. [2015-04-26 03:36:11] <Anton{Politoed}> 4as everyone can see, lots of people still have a ton of tokens
  604. [2015-04-26 03:36:52] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I've been working on the prizes a bit http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=34676.msg1710645#new
  605. [2015-04-26 03:37:00] <Superchao> hmm
  606. [2015-04-26 03:37:22] <Superchao> i think i have too many tokesn
  607. [2015-04-26 03:37:25] <Anton{Politoed}> 4and the one thing we're probably gonna have to do is inflate the prices of the prizes as well as tokens earned
  608. [2015-04-26 03:37:38] <Anton{Politoed}> 4but I'm not sure of what an acceptable amount would be
  609. [2015-04-26 03:37:53] <Anton{Politoed}> 4we can look at each prize as well as what people earned for winning things in each tournament in those two links I posted
  610. [2015-04-26 03:38:00] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I assume it won't be anything dramatic
  611. [2015-04-26 03:38:14] <Anton{Politoed}> 4fuck, actually this token document might be better
  612. [2015-04-26 03:38:22] <Anton{Politoed}> 4https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjtTHKHauMkJdDl4SVA1WE5xQ0wyc3gwNmt4MnFvZEE&usp=drive_web#gid=0
  613. [2015-04-26 03:38:24] <Anton{Politoed}> 4to see individual amounts
  614. [2015-04-26 03:39:08] <Anton{Politoed}> 4the reason for inflating prize amounts would be to give newer players and people with fewer tokens a fair chance in the also newly inflated token prize pool
  615. [2015-04-26 03:39:54] <Anton{Politoed}> 4my ideas for that are just increasing winning amounts by like
  616. [2015-04-26 03:40:02] <Anton{Politoed}> 4 5-15 depending on what exactly it is
  617. [2015-04-26 03:40:12] <Anton{Politoed}> 4ranging from small achievements to winning
  618. [2015-04-26 03:40:35] <Anton{Politoed}> 4maybe more actually
  619. [2015-04-26 03:40:40] <Anton{Politoed}> 4idk what do you guys think
  620. [2015-04-26 03:42:32] <nico> well
  621. [2015-04-26 03:42:44] <turb> i dunno that'd probably be a good way to alleviate the problem for newer players but like
  622. [2015-04-26 03:42:46] <Lakituthequick> extra achievements is a good styart
  623. [2015-04-26 03:42:56] <nico> i think its good but then we should have this years tournaments compensate token distrubution too
  624. [2015-04-26 03:42:57] <turb> what do we do when cirdec wins all the tournaments again
  625. [2015-04-26 03:43:00] <Lakituthequick> extra tokens for winning and such too
  626. [2015-04-26 03:43:01] <Anton{Politoed}> 4extra achievement could be good too
  627. [2015-04-26 03:43:05] <Anton{Politoed}> 4but not too many
  628. [2015-04-26 03:43:10] <SMB> How many prizes can people get?
  629. [2015-04-26 03:43:14] <Superchao> overthrow him
  630. [2015-04-26 03:43:18] <Anton{Politoed}> 4and turb: that's where token expiration comes in
  631. [2015-04-26 03:43:19] <Superchao> establish token communism
  632. [2015-04-26 03:43:27] <Superchao> FROM EACH ACCORDING TO THEIR TOKENS
  633. [2015-04-26 03:43:30] <Superchao> TO EACH ACCORDING TO THEIR PRIZES
  634. [2015-04-26 03:43:31] <Anton{Politoed}> 4SMB: I think we'll be keeping it in the same format
  635. [2015-04-26 03:43:53] <Anton{Politoed}> 4 1 big prize + 2 small ones each turn choosing
  636. [2015-04-26 03:44:13] <SMB> Okay, that sounds good.
  637. [2015-04-26 03:44:17] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I'm not sure we can do that any other way unless we get a lot more prize donations than usual
  638. [2015-04-26 03:44:40] <SMB> I was going to say that if we didn't already limit it to once per go-around, that we do so.
  639. [2015-04-26 03:44:45] <nico> yea the pool is kinda running dry isnt it
  640. [2015-04-26 03:44:46] <SMB> And we pretty much do, so okay!
  641. [2015-04-26 03:44:47] <turb> oh ok
  642. [2015-04-26 03:44:58] <turb> i was just sort of confused since you said you might not have been implementing that this year
  643. [2015-04-26 03:45:13] <Anton{Politoed}> 4we might be lol
  644. [2015-04-26 03:45:20] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I was gonna bring that up next but I guess it's relevant now
  645. [2015-04-26 03:45:37] <Anton{Politoed}> 4so what it would be, should the 2016 Director comply
  646. [2015-04-26 03:46:05] <nico> starting from this year i think it should be compulsory
  647. [2015-04-26 03:46:09] <Anton{Politoed}> 4that tokens from 2014 and earlier are either completely cut or a percentage taken
  648. [2015-04-26 03:46:36] <nico> just club nintendo style it and have them all cut
  649. [2015-04-26 03:46:39] <nico> imo
  650. [2015-04-26 03:47:14] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I'm kinda in favor of halving it each year for 2-year old tokens
  651. [2015-04-26 03:47:15] <Lakituthequick> is a thing to keep in mind, people that are doing "bad" for several years also get tokens cut with percentages and set dates alike so can nvere get good stuffs
  652. [2015-04-26 03:47:36] <Anton{Politoed}> 4that's a good thing to consider
  653. [2015-04-26 03:47:39] <nico> thats a good point
  654. [2015-04-26 03:47:39] <Lakituthequick> or is this a thing of "peform better then"
  655. [2015-04-26 03:48:02] <Anton{Politoed}> 4how about
  656. [2015-04-26 03:48:04] <nico> i like the idea of halving/2 years
  657. [2015-04-26 03:48:23] |<-- Gabumon has left irc.darkmyst.org:6697 (Killed (NickServ (GHOST command used by Edofenrir!chatzilla@ntuf-496-111-553-934.496.111.pools.vodafone-ip.de)))
  658. [2015-04-26 03:48:26] <Anton{Politoed}> 4if your old tokens are greater or equal to the most expensive prize, the expiration applies
  659. [2015-04-26 03:48:39] <nico> yea that works
  660. [2015-04-26 03:48:40] -->| Gabumon (chatzilla@ntuf-496-111-553-934.496.111.pools.vodafone-ip.de) has joined #mwikiawards
  661. [2015-04-26 03:48:41] =-= Mode #mwikiawards +o Gabumon by ChanServ
  662. [2015-04-26 03:48:43] <nico> so they cant hop on it
  663. [2015-04-26 03:48:43] <Lakituthequick> that is actually how our tax system works
  664. [2015-04-26 03:48:47] <Anton{Politoed}> 4that being 200 tokens currently
  665. [2015-04-26 03:48:51] <Lakituthequick> earn moar, pay moar
  666. [2015-04-26 03:49:19] <nico> yea but ppl under 200 arent paying
  667. [2015-04-26 03:49:21] <Lakituthequick> or set required donations
  668. [2015-04-26 03:49:23] <nico> right
  669. [2015-04-26 03:49:43] <Anton{Politoed}> 4people under 200 would not have anything taken away no matter how long they've had it
  670. [2015-04-26 03:49:49] <Lakituthequick> about the same principle nico
  671. [2015-04-26 03:49:52] <Anton{Politoed}> 4or whatever the price of the highest prize is
  672. [2015-04-26 03:49:52] <nico> that sounds fair
  673. [2015-04-26 03:50:28] <Anton{Politoed}> 4like even if someone's at 199 or 201
  674. [2015-04-26 03:50:38] <Anton{Politoed}> 4if you're at 201 just suck it up and buy a fucking steam emoticon or something
  675. [2015-04-26 03:50:43] <Anton{Politoed}> 4and you'll be safe
  676. [2015-04-26 03:50:46] <Anton{Politoed}> 4or lose 100
  677. [2015-04-26 03:51:10] <SMB> So wait,
  678. [2015-04-26 03:51:22] <Lakituthequick> *record scratch*
  679. [2015-04-26 03:51:25] <Anton{Politoed}> 4(after discussing this I'd like to put whatever decision there is to a vote btw)
  680. [2015-04-26 03:52:12] <SMB> If your tokens are the same or more than the highest amount for a prize
  681. [2015-04-26 03:52:29] <SMB> All old tokens get cut in half?
  682. [2015-04-26 03:52:31] <Anton{Politoed}> 4((also I just thought that if we do this we might not need to inflate but smb is first))
  683. [2015-04-26 03:52:44] <Anton{Politoed}> 4yes, tokens from 2 years ago or more
  684. [2015-04-26 03:53:02] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I guess there-in lies the problem of
  685. [2015-04-26 03:53:11] <Anton{Politoed}> 4how do you tell which tokens are from 2 years ago or not
  686. [2015-04-26 03:53:17] <Lakituthequick> archives
  687. [2015-04-26 03:53:18] <Lakituthequick> but another thing
  688. [2015-04-26 03:53:18] <Superchao> old token charts
  689. [2015-04-26 03:53:20] <Superchao> use a FIFO
  690. [2015-04-26 03:53:21] <nico> make a new column?
  691. [2015-04-26 03:53:24] <Superchao> *FIFO system
  692. [2015-04-26 03:53:26] <Anton{Politoed}> 4and that can be solved with excellent excel spreadsheets!
  693. [2015-04-26 03:53:26] <Lakituthequick> cirdec has 400 tokens now
  694. [2015-04-26 03:53:34] <Lakituthequick> halfing whould be 200
  695. [2015-04-26 03:53:36] <Superchao> assume people spent their old tokens first
  696. [2015-04-26 03:53:37] <nico> yea just change the formulas
  697. [2015-04-26 03:53:43] <Lakituthequick> still above that limit
  698. [2015-04-26 03:53:48] <nico> i think thatd prob be the easiest method
  699. [2015-04-26 03:53:54] <Anton{Politoed}> 4yeah that sounds good
  700. [2015-04-26 03:53:55] <SMB> 21:53 <Superchao>: assume people spent their old tokens first
  701. [2015-04-26 03:54:01] <SMB> Definitely agree on that.
  702. [2015-04-26 03:54:17] <Anton{Politoed}> 4and Lakituthequick: I think we'd just do it once each year
  703. [2015-04-26 03:54:20] <SMB> Secondly, we don't have to discuss this now, but
  704. [2015-04-26 03:54:24] <Anton{Politoed}> 4even if he's still above the threshold
  705. [2015-04-26 03:54:32] <Anton{Politoed}> 4that would be the most fair
  706. [2015-04-26 03:54:37] <SMB> Even if it's just in the board after the meeting: who exactly would be affected?
  707. [2015-04-26 03:55:02] <Anton{Politoed}> 4in 2016 right now just 7 people
  708. [2015-04-26 03:55:05] <Lakituthequick> by the 200token thing?
  709. [2015-04-26 03:55:11] <Anton{Politoed}> 4assuming the highest prize is still 200
  710. [2015-04-26 03:55:20] <Anton{Politoed}> 4which if we do this I don't think we'll need to inflate anything
  711. [2015-04-26 03:55:24] -->| Pack-attack (Mibbit@yzl-31-441-81-113.trans-video.net) has joined #mwikiawards
  712. [2015-04-26 03:55:24] =-= Mode #mwikiawards +o Pack-attack by ChanServ
  713. [2015-04-26 03:55:29] <Pack-attack> I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT MY REMOVAL
  714. [2015-04-26 03:55:33] <Anton{Politoed}> 4too late
  715. [2015-04-26 03:55:38] <Pack-attack> NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  716. [2015-04-26 03:55:50] * Pack-attack melts into nothingness
  717. [2015-04-26 03:55:52] =-= Pack-attack is now known as Packy
  718. [2015-04-26 03:55:59] <nico> yea i think if we do the expiry thing then we might not need to inflate depending on the final prize pool
  719. [2015-04-26 03:56:04] <Lakituthequick> melting into nothingness changes names
  720. [2015-04-26 03:56:05] <Lakituthequick> wow
  721. [2015-04-26 03:56:10] <Anton{Politoed}> 4https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15ixccnF7WVaRDguMh24yG1aAzVvhQ7aQ9nMAqX-FX7U/edit#gid=0
  722. [2015-04-26 03:56:10] <SMB> New tokens will not affect this, right?
  723. [2015-04-26 03:56:20] <Anton{Politoed}> 4rows 2 through 8
  724. [2015-04-26 03:56:21] <SMB> Say, if new tokens bring somebody's total to above 200
  725. [2015-04-26 03:56:28] <Anton{Politoed}> 4and tokens earned in 2015 will not apply to this
  726. [2015-04-26 03:56:32] <SMB> Okay.
  727. [2015-04-26 03:56:32] <Anton{Politoed}> 4until 2017 that is
  728. [2015-04-26 03:56:38] <Anton{Politoed}> 4if this system is still in place
  729. [2015-04-26 03:56:43] <Packy> I know there's only 4 minutes left so I can't contribute much but
  730. [2015-04-26 03:56:47] <Packy> what are we discussing relating to tokens?
  731. [2015-04-26 03:56:53] <Anton{Politoed}> 4oh shit that last half hour went by fast
  732. [2015-04-26 03:56:55] <Lakituthequick> about
  733. [2015-04-26 03:56:57] <Lakituthequick> everything
  734. [2015-04-26 03:57:02] <Anton{Politoed}> 4we're discussing an expiration date
  735. [2015-04-26 03:57:09] <Anton{Politoed}> 4basic idea in a quick sentence
  736. [2015-04-26 03:57:47] <Anton{Politoed}> 4tokens earned 2 or more years ago, if the total is above the current highest prize price offered, will be subject to a 50% cut one time
  737. [2015-04-26 03:58:12] <Shoey> I like this system
  738. [2015-04-26 03:58:27] <Lakituthequick> also small thing i'm just wondering
  739. [2015-04-26 03:58:32] <Packy> I like that idea too
  740. [2015-04-26 03:58:33] <Lakituthequick> if the ammouint is odd
  741. [2015-04-26 03:58:36] <_2257> 7so crackin will end up with the most tokens?
  742. [2015-04-26 03:58:40] <Lakituthequick> what direction goes rounding
  743. [2015-04-26 03:58:41] <_2257> 7or second most
  744. [2015-04-26 03:58:55] <Packy> that does not account for tokens received a year ago?
  745. [2015-04-26 03:59:12] <Packy> so 2014 tokens would be fine?
  746. [2015-04-26 03:59:17] <Lakituthequick> yeah, crackin is second then
  747. [2015-04-26 03:59:25] <_2257> 7that seems weird to me
  748. [2015-04-26 03:59:37] <Lakituthequick> but i think cirdecs tokens wheren't 400 2 years ago
  749. [2015-04-26 03:59:38] <Anton{Politoed}> 4 22: that's assuming no one earns any tokens at all this year
  750. [2015-04-26 04:00:07] <_2257> 7ok thats irrelevant
  751. [2015-04-26 04:00:08] <SMB> Wait Anton
  752. [2015-04-26 04:00:17] <Anton{Politoed}> 4and ltq I'll probably go with the more generous amount
  753. [2015-04-26 04:00:28] <Anton{Politoed}> 4i.e. 201 --> 101
  754. [2015-04-26 04:00:30] <_2257> 7i just think its weird that earning less tokens means you end up with more tokens than earning more tokens??
  755. [2015-04-26 04:00:31] <SMB> nevermind
  756. [2015-04-26 04:00:45] <Anton{Politoed}> 4well 22 if they're not spending them then
  757. [2015-04-26 04:00:47] <Anton{Politoed}> 4what's there to cry over
  758. [2015-04-26 04:01:07] <_2257> 7wouldnt it make more sense to only halve the amount over 200
  759. [2015-04-26 04:01:29] <Anton{Politoed}> 4it would apply to however many tokens are 2 or more years older, yes
  760. [2015-04-26 04:01:43] <Anton{Politoed}> 4nothing's getting cut this year
  761. [2015-04-26 04:01:50] <SMB> The person with the most tokens goes first, right?
  762. [2015-04-26 04:01:55] <SMB> In terms of prize selection.
  763. [2015-04-26 04:01:56] <Anton{Politoed}> 4yes
  764. [2015-04-26 04:02:57] <Lakituthequick> jolly we're two minutes overtime already
  765. [2015-04-26 04:03:01] <Lakituthequick> that dedicatipn
  766. [2015-04-26 04:03:05] <SMB> Alternatively,
  767. [2015-04-26 04:03:12] <SMB> whether we implement the cutting idea or not
  768. [2015-04-26 04:03:31] <SMB> What if we make it so that the people that have earned the most tokens in a given year go first?
  769. [2015-04-26 04:03:42] <SMB> Rather than people who have /saved/ that many tokens?
  770. [2015-04-26 04:03:59] <Lakituthequick> Good one
  771. [2015-04-26 04:04:05] <Superchao> that could work
  772. [2015-04-26 04:04:12] <Anton{Politoed}> 4good idea
  773. [2015-04-26 04:04:44] <turb> yeah i'm definitely for that
  774. [2015-04-26 04:05:15] <nico> yea so then ppl cant hoard
  775. [2015-04-26 04:05:17] <Lakituthequick> last year that would have been Turboo
  776. [2015-04-26 04:05:22] <Lakituthequick> i.e
  777. [2015-04-26 04:05:47] <Lakituthequick> no it wouldn't
  778. [2015-04-26 04:05:50] <Lakituthequick> SKmarioman
  779. [2015-04-26 04:06:00] <Lakituthequick> whatever, point's clear
  780. [2015-04-26 04:06:23] <SMB> Didn't Edo make 300?
  781. [2015-04-26 04:06:41] <tbb> smbs idea sounds good
  782. [2015-04-26 04:06:46] <MCD> i need to fall asleep
  783. [2015-04-26 04:06:48] <MCD> goodnight]
  784. [2015-04-26 04:06:50] |<-- MCD has left irc.darkmyst.org:6697 (Quit: z)
  785. [2015-04-26 04:06:50] <Lakituthequick> special thanks are after the subtotal collumn so i didnt look at that
  786. [2015-04-26 04:06:50] <Anton{Politoed}> 4good luck
  787. [2015-04-26 04:06:59] <_2257> 7anton wants me to say that i think if someone has 250 tokens it should be cut to 225 instead of 125
  788. [2015-04-26 04:07:14] <_2257> 7that way someone who earns 200 tokens doesnt end up worse off than someone with 199
  789. [2015-04-26 04:07:51] <SMB> Ltq: Ah, okiedokie!
  790. [2015-04-26 04:08:11] <Lakituthequick> shouldn't cutting happen after the prize awardings finish
  791. [2015-04-26 04:08:17] <Lakituthequick> not befre?
  792. [2015-04-26 04:08:21] <Lakituthequick> *before
  793. [2015-04-26 04:08:52] <SMB> If we're implementing Superchao's suggestion that we assume that the oldest tokens are being spent first, then yes.
  794. [2015-04-26 04:09:06] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I'm fine with 22's idea
  795. [2015-04-26 04:09:23] <Anton{Politoed}> 4because it's bringing things more to like
  796. [2015-04-26 04:09:24] <Anton{Politoed}> 4water level
  797. [2015-04-26 04:09:28] <Anton{Politoed}> 4instead of digging a hole
  798. [2015-04-26 04:09:44] <Anton{Politoed}> 4if that analogy makes any sense to anyone other than me
  799. [2015-04-26 04:09:47] <SMB> What is the difference between 22's recommendation and not implementing it?
  800. [2015-04-26 04:10:05] <Anton{Politoed}> 4if someone has 250 old tokens it would be cut in half directly leading to 125
  801. [2015-04-26 04:10:15] <Anton{Politoed}> 4but with his idea it would be
  802. [2015-04-26 04:10:18] <Anton{Politoed}> 4 225
  803. [2015-04-26 04:10:33] <Anton{Politoed}> 4 200 is the threshold so that's reserved, then the excess 50 is halved
  804. [2015-04-26 04:10:40] <Anton{Politoed}> 4rather than the entirety
  805. [2015-04-26 04:10:42] <SMB> Oh
  806. [2015-04-26 04:10:54] <SMB> Sure!
  807. [2015-04-26 04:11:27] <Lakituthequick> I'm sure someone will Excel-fu something
  808. [2015-04-26 04:11:41] <SMB> So we'd only cut the amount that is more than the highest priced prize?
  809. [2015-04-26 04:11:48] <Lakituthequick> yes
  810. [2015-04-26 04:12:03] <Anton{Politoed}> 4yes
  811. [2015-04-26 04:12:20] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I can tidy this discussion up and make a forum thread about it where we can vote if it's a gr8 idea
  812. [2015-04-26 04:12:43] <Packy> I think I get it :c
  813. [2015-04-26 04:12:45] <Packy> I like it
  814. [2015-04-26 04:13:10] <Anton{Politoed}> 4other than that, we're a good amount over our time
  815. [2015-04-26 04:13:16] * Marowak shows up
  816. [2015-04-26 04:13:16] <Anton{Politoed}> 4so, that's it for the meeting tonight !!
  817. [2015-04-26 04:13:22] <Marowak> i agree with 22's idea
  818. [2015-04-26 04:13:23] <Lakituthequick> so in very short: tokens don't expire, they halve
  819. [2015-04-26 04:13:41] <Lakituthequick> or something
  820. [2015-04-26 04:13:43] <Marowak> that really the only thing i have an opinion on this whole meeting but yeah
  821. [2015-04-26 04:13:51] <tbb> tokens have a half life
  822. [2015-04-26 04:14:50] <DragonFreak> 6half life: mb confirmed
  823. [2015-04-26 04:14:57] <Anton{Politoed}> 4I need to get dressed and fancied up now to hit the clubs
  824. [2015-04-26 04:15:14] <Anton{Politoed}> 4ltq if you have the full logs then can you please lob them at me in query
  825. [2015-04-26 04:15:17] * Packy pokes through Anton's curtains
  826. [2015-04-26 04:15:20] <Lakituthequick> will do
  827. [2015-04-26 04:15:26] <Anton{Politoed}> 4or maybe Superchao since he's gonna be here and can post them sooner than I
RAW Paste Data