a guest Aug 22nd, 2019 71 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Mistress of Artiste - La Croix
- Succubi, 4.5% rare
- Earth Demon
- Leader: Artificial Necromancy
- When team consists of only Demons and Machinas:
- - Team attack x4
- - Team recovery x2
- - Increase moving time by 1 second.
- - The higher the recovery surplus, the more team attack increases, to the max x3 additionally for 200% overheal.
- - Formulla is 1+n/100%, where n is overheal percentage.
- When Both leader and ally are monsters of Succubi series:
- - Disregard enemy skill "Uncontrollable"
- - For each enemy defeated, active skills CD of leader and ally -1.
- When there are 2 or more monsters of Succubi series in team:
- - Each time when enemy recives damage dealt by monster of Succubi series, put 1 seduction mark on that enemy (stackable, damage dealt by active skills is excluded)
- When used as leader and ally:
- - Heart runestones possess 0% effect of themselves.
- - Heart runestones possess 25% effect of attributive runestones.
- - Attributive runestones that are most in number possess 100% effect of heart runestones and 25% of other attributive runestones.
- - For each group of heart runestones dissolved, put 2 sedduction marks on each enemy.
- - When team is defeated and leader have no "undead" mark, put "undead" mark on leader and resurrect with full hp.
- - Undead mark can't be removed with active skills that cancels effects in play (but can be canceled with enemy skill)
- - When undead mark is in play:
- • Team will not be poisoned.
- • Convert damage from weathered runes into HP recovery.
- • When electrified rune is touched, recover 50% of team max HP.
- • After enemy is defeated, team attack increases by x2 for 1 round.
- • For each 5 seduction marks on that enemy, effect stays in play for 1 additional round.
- Active (CD 8): Phurba Armor
- - Damage received -20%
- - By dissolving group of 4 or more heart runestones, damage reducing effect increases, to the max -80% for group of 12 heart runestones.
- - formula is 20+7.5*(n-4), where n is group size.
- - At the end of each round, turn attributive runestones that are least in number into heart runestones.
- - Skill stays in play untill no group of 4 or more heart Runestones were dissolved.
- Active (CD 6): Word of Tyrant
- - This skill can be only activated when "undead" mark is on leader.
- - Consume all seduction marks on all enemies.
- - Explode all Heart Runestones to generate enchanted machina runestones.
- - For each mark consumed, 1 enchanted demon heart runestone will be generated in the first batch.
- - After 50 seduction marks consumed cumulatively, remove "undead" mark from leader.
RAW Paste Data