a guest Mar 28th, 2018 139 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- I'm a talent agent that has to listen to a dozen amateur demo reels every week. They think that because they're auditioning for [spoiler]anime[/spoiler] that the standards are lower. They're not wrong, but good lord they overestimate their abilities. Most demo reels are just people giving impressions to show their """range"""
- >This is my coool duue voice
- >and THIS is my WACKY voice!
- >this.... is my serious voice.
- etc etc etc
- 'Voice impressions = acting ability' is one of the biggest misunderstandings in the industry and is part of the reason why English dubs are shit.
RAW Paste Data