Colony Malayalam Movie Download
a guest Sep 18th, 2018 25 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Colony Malayalam Movie Download
- (Copy & Paste link)
- Colony is a naturalistic drama about a family that's torn by opposing forces and makes difficult decisions as its members balance staying together with surviving the struggle of the human race. Set in the near future, the story takes place in Los Angeles, which exists in a state of occupation by a force of outside intruders. Some people choose to collaborate with the authorities and benefit from the new order, while others rebel and suffer the consequences. Josh Holloway stars in Colony as Will Bowman a former FBI agent who - in a bid to protect his family - is forced to collaborate with the occupational government to bring down the growing resistance movement inside the L.A. colony. Sarah Wayne Callies co-stars as Katie Bowman, Will's wife and a mother of three who struggles daily to keep her family safe and united in an occupied Los Angeles.
- In the wake of a mysterious alien invasion, a family fights to stay together in a new world order.
- I doubt why people rated the show below 8 but it's really fantastic one in its genre, the show gets its much attention as far the episodes passes and sticks the viewer to it.
- The show gets better after someone dies. You will know when.
- Yes, we learn the occupation go beyond LA. There are other cities under the control of the RAPs. Halfway through Season One, Snyder brings up other colonies on the west coast in other cities. We know that there at least two more colonies other than LA. They are Santa Monica Bloc(Will tries to go back there to bring back his son Charlie in the pilot episode) and Washington D.C. bloc(In the 9th episode, we see a VIP who is actually a RAP being brought to LA through underground subway). This two blocs are confirmed to be in existence. Dallas was also a colony, but we learn the city had been turned to ruin. It's also known the RAP control is worldwide. We also learn their reach goes beyond Earth. The Factory is a prison located on the moon, where the occupation sends dissidents for a lifetime of solitude and service. The invaders are usually referred to as "our hosts" by the Occupation. The security forces are generally referred to as "Red Hats" or, more formally, "Homeland Security" and "Transitional Authority". They're commonly called the RAPs which is short for Raptors, because of the bird of prey logo on their pins and flags. The ones who are in contact with the hosts are the IGA, based out of Switzerland, also known as the Vorläufige Globale Autorität, German for Global Transitional Authority. They are the ones in charge and only answer to the Hosts. The cars were all impounded by the Occupation. Towards the end of Season One, Will and Beau go to an upper floor of a skyscraper outside of the bloc and see thousands of cars parked on the highway. The Occupation runs a totalitarian government, meaning the Constitution has no effect on their activities.<br/><br/>Car ownership-Vehicles were impounded by the Occupation, the only people still driving car work for Homeland Security.<br/><br/>Guns-The Occupation declared guns illegal and would kill anyone on site if someone was seen with a weapon. People aren't allow to own handguns while the Occupation is patrolling the Colony with military grade weaponry.<br/><br/>Gatherings-Gatherings not sanctioned or permitted by the Occupation are broken up by Homeland Security.<br/><br/>Assaulting a Peacekeeper-Attacking a Homeland Security Agent will either get someone killed or sent to the Factory. Fighting back against a Peacekeeper will brand someone as a terrorist.<br/><br/>Speaking out against the Occupation-Those who spoke the truth against the Red Hats would be captured and sent to the factory. Sometimes they would be shot on sight.<br/><br/>Breaking Curfew-The Occupation captures anyone they spot outside their homes during curfew and ship them off to the Factory.<br/><br/>Traveling Between and Outside Colonies- Anyone caught outside a Colony are detained or killed, only those with clearance granted by Homeland Security can travel outside the Colonies.<br/><br/>Attempting to Cross the Wall without Clearance-Any caught scaling the Wall are killed, but people going under the Wall are arrested. Dissidents who have been arrested are sent there to work as slaves. Apparently, liquid of unknown substance is mined and stored in containers there. There is no treating the sick there. Anyone who gets ill there are taken by the Redhats and never seen again. They are an unseen entity and the masterminds behind the Occupation. Also referred to as RAPs. The only people who had actual contact with them are the senior members of the Transitional Authority. No one else have seen their faces but they are suited in a metallic exoskeleton suit of unknown origin. The suits are so strong, saws can't even cut through them. The suits they wear are also strong enough to help them survive catastrophic situations, from gunfights, to crashes, but doesn't keep them from losing conscience. Their equipment are also radioactive. We learn the Hosts aren't human, they are robotic androids designed by the Occupation. It is a fictional county from a William Faulkner novel. It is also the name of the bar Katie Bowman owns. The bar is also referred to as the Yonk. During the arrival, Katie was forced to close it but reopened after her husband took a job from Homeland Security. Several detectives from Homeland Security, including him, faced immediate transfer after Proxy Snyder was forced to step down by the Transitional Authority. While some were transferred to another bureau, others were sent to the Factory. His fate has yet to be known. No, some criminals are sent to detention camps, depending on the level of the crime. Any actions that would potentially hurt the Occupation would sent dissidents to the Factory, but low level criminals are sent to camps, where if they behave, they are released, but if they get out of line, it's either execution or the Factory for them. It is nothing more than religious indoctrination from the RAPs. The hosts speak of an event called the Greatest Day, and built a religion around it. They used churches as their sanctuaries and removed anything involving Jesus or the cross from those churches and replaced them with their own symbols. We learn later it was complete BS from the Occupation to give the people hope. It is the clearing of an entire block. Everyone who is evacuated is sent to the Factory, especially those who served the Transitional Authority without question. Those who remained behind in the block are obliterated. Homeland Security: A fascist unit known as the RedHats, or RAPs. They police the populace after the Arrival with brute force and intimidation. They carry out their orders without question. The RAPs dawned only in black are a more elite unit that answers to authorities outside the Colonies.<br/><br/>Transitional Authority: The political force in charge of their individual blocks. While they answer to a higher authority, the RedHats answer to them. They are responsible for anything that happens in their block.<br/><br/>APIS Cell: The Resistance in Los Angeles, led by Broussard. Originally meant to be a startup company that used tiny vehicles and aircrafts, however, when the Occupation arrived, they used their ingenuity to fight the RedHats. They radioed out to people under an assumed name, Geronimo.<br/><br/>The Hosts: The main antagonists who are behind the global takeover. The real deciders of the world. Known to wear exoskeleton suits that are hard to cut through. We learn they are not human, but robots built in tough armor.<br/><br/>Warlords: A violent gang that runs the Santa Monica block with the blessing of the Occupation. True criminals known to round up people and use children for their bidding.<br/><br/>Red Hand: A terrorist cell intent on killing anyone who would collaborate with the Occupation, even if it's to save their own skin; women and children. Led by Karen Brun. Known to leave bloody hand prints at the location of their attacks. Their motto is "You Collaborate, You Die!"<br/><br/>Intelligence Directorate: Also called the Blackjacks. A special team in black suits who only answer to the IGA. Able to move freely from Colony to Colony. Have the ability to control drones. Considered to be cunning and ruthless. They also carry an agenda to acquire certain people from their dossier.<br/><br/>Global Transitional Authority: Also called the Vorläufige Globale Autorität, or the IGA. Answer only to the hosts. The head government based out of Switzerland who everyone collaborating answers to. The technology they used were not from Earth. The Hosts supplied the RAPs with High-Tech advanced equipment. The 'Hosts' reached out to those who would soon run the government and gave them tech beyond their capabilities. Also, most of the Armed Forces members were killed. This is order from the first death to the most recent.<br/><br/>Season One<br/><br/>Justin Kim is killed in a firefight with the RAPs while hijacking some equipment.<br/><br/>Phyllis is shot in her home by Broussard.<br/><br/>Ed is shot in his bed by Broussard.<br/><br/>Luis Ortega is lynched on Snyder's orders after taking the fall for being 'Geronimo'.<br/><br/>Rachel is shot dead by Lagerza during a sting to capture Broussard.<br/><br/>Alexander Quayle is gunned down by Will Bowman who made it look like he was fighting the RAPs.<br/><br/>Season Two<br/><br/>Solomon is shot in the stomach and brutalized by Will Bowman.<br/><br/>Devon Howard is vaporized by a RAP Drone along with the coyotes while attempting to cross the wall.<br/><br/>Jennifer McMahon begins taking prescription pills with wine. We don't know if she OD'd or if the RAPs picked her up, but that was the last time we saw her.<br/><br/>Pinto and Lyons are both shot in the head by Sgt. Jenkins after being identified as the bombers.<br/><br/>BB catches radiation from the 'Hosts' gauntlet. He asks Will Bowman to kill him at his home, so Will shoots him.<br/><br/>Frankie Brun swallows a cyanide pill during interrogation to avoid giving Homeland Security what they want.<br/><br/>Sgt. Jenkins is bashed in the head with a pipe by Morales while facing off with Bram.<br/><br/>Maya sets off the bomb inside the Occupation's cargo ship, killing her inside.<br/><br/>Morales and two others are executed for sabotage by the RAPs as ordered by Snyder.<br/><br/>Simon Eckhart is stabbed in the stomach by Broussard after pulling an empty weapon on him.<br/><br/>Lindsey is gunned down in a home invasion by the Red Hand.<br/><br/>Hennessey is discovered in the theatre with his throat slit by Broussard and Katie Bowman. We learn the Red Hand killed him.<br/><br/>Blackjack Ferrell is gunned down in his armored vehicle by Broussard.<br/><br/>Patrick is hit with shotgun fire during a home invasion by Ambassador King.<br/><br/>Ambassador King is gunned down by Bram.<br/><br/>Noa is gunned down by Karen Brun after breaking through a door.<br/><br/>Karen Brun is gunned down by Katie Bowman shortly after killing Noa.<br/><br/>Morgan is gunned down in a firefight with the Blackjacks. a5c7b9f00b
RAW Paste Data