Erry

Roundtable Oct. 8

Oct 8th, 2011
86
Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
  1. [2011-10-09 00:00:04] <ErryK> It is time. Who wants to start the roundtable?
  2. [2011-10-09 00:00:28] <KRCCFNF> Indeed.
  3. [2011-10-09 00:01:26] <ErryK> I'll ping everyone.
  4. [2011-10-09 00:01:27] <KRCCFNF> We have 2 admins and a mod.
  5. [2011-10-09 00:01:34] <KRCCFNF> That's enough, correct?
  6. [2011-10-09 00:01:47] <ErryK> DoorToNothing HikariKH ShardofTruth Sove
  7. [2011-10-09 00:01:56] <HikariKH> Im here, no need to ping
  8. [2011-10-09 00:02:04] <ErryK> I see you in the other channel. :P
  9. [2011-10-09 00:02:13] <ShardofTruth> I'm here, I'm here^^
  10. [2011-10-09 00:04:01] <ErryK> Okay, do we start or wait for DTN?
  11. [2011-10-09 00:04:34] <KRCCFNF> Before we start; do you want me to add a different coat, or is it good as is, Erry> http://www.khwiki.net/File:1TuffChick.png
  12. [2011-10-09 00:04:39] <KRCCFNF> *?
  13. [2011-10-09 00:05:16] <ErryK> I wanted you to add the Lab Coat.
  14. [2011-10-09 00:05:41] <KRCCFNF> Okay, thanks.
  15. [2011-10-09 00:05:42] <HikariKH> ...
  16. [2011-10-09 00:06:04] <ErryK> Here it is: http://www.khwiki.net/File:Coats-14-Xehanort%27s_Lab_Coat.png
  17. [2011-10-09 00:06:24] <KRCCFNF> Do you want it to stay white?
  18. [2011-10-09 00:06:42] <ErryK> Yes
  19. [2011-10-09 00:07:09] <KRCCFNF> Will do.
  20. [2011-10-09 00:07:42] <ErryK> Okay, I guess we'll start then.
  21. [2011-10-09 00:08:53] <ErryK> Oh look, the first one actually requires DTN.
  22. [2011-10-09 00:09:09] <ErryK> I guess we'll keep it to last, once he gets back.
  23. [2011-10-09 00:09:14] <HikariKH> What is it?
  24. [2011-10-09 00:09:24] <ErryK> My reopping, if it's possible.
  25. [2011-10-09 00:09:28] <ErryK> Anyways moving on.
  26. [2011-10-09 00:09:33] <HikariKH> Kk
  27. [2011-10-09 00:09:43] <ErryK> Have you all read the preliminary meeting log?
  28. [2011-10-09 00:09:51] <KRCCFNF> Yes.
  29. [2011-10-09 00:09:52] <KRCCFNF> 2.Reopping possibility? When you said you were the fun one on the lane, who was your competition? The mailbox? - Erry 07:06, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
  30. [2011-10-09 00:10:31] <KRCCFNF> I vote +o.
  31. [2011-10-09 00:12:09] <KRCCFNF> Wait, sorry. I missed the above.
  32. [2011-10-09 00:12:20] <KRCCFNF> 3.Try to create pages/eliminate the links in the Wanted Pages Special Page. (Hopefully by doing this, this'll kill every red link on the wiki.) Keyblade0
  33. [2011-10-09 00:12:23] <KRCCFNF> No.
  34. [2011-10-09 00:12:32] <KRCCFNF> We WANT the redlinks.
  35. [2011-10-09 00:12:44] <HikariKH> I still don't get why
  36. [2011-10-09 00:12:49] -->| LapisScarab (4464e778@gateway/web/freenode/ip.68.100.231.120) has joined #KHwiki-noticeboard
  37. [2011-10-09 00:12:50] <KRCCFNF> If we eliminate them all, then all we'll have are some stubs which never get completed.
  38. [2011-10-09 00:12:52] <Sove> TNE is reading logs to find this alleged misbehaviour
  39. [2011-10-09 00:12:59] <LapisScarab> Sorry I'm a bit late
  40. [2011-10-09 00:13:22] <KRCCFNF> It'd be better if we left them until someone can actually make them correctly, rather than creating them to create them.
  41. [2011-10-09 00:13:39] <KRCCFNF> And that's fine, Lapis. We're on three, and we skipped 2, and 1 has been removed.
  42. [2011-10-09 00:13:41] <HikariKH> Ah, now I get it
  43. [2011-10-09 00:14:00] <LapisScarab> Got it.
  44. [2011-10-09 00:14:02] -->| BakaKidd (u2978@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-zoacvdbsbqbkxuwb) has joined #KHwiki-noticeboard
  45. [2011-10-09 00:14:09] <BakaKidd> is this the roundtable?
  46. [2011-10-09 00:14:14] <HikariKH> Yes
  47. [2011-10-09 00:14:18] <BakaKidd> yesh! kk
  48. [2011-10-09 00:14:59] <ErryK> We're leaving 2 to the end when DTN comes back on.
  49. [2011-10-09 00:16:14] <BakaKidd> kk
  50. [2011-10-09 00:17:12] <Sove> 3. Like this can ever happen
  51. [2011-10-09 00:17:21] <ErryK> So on 3 we're keeping those pages until we have editors who can properly make those pages?
  52. [2011-10-09 00:17:33] <Sove> I say no to deleting stubs
  53. [2011-10-09 00:17:58] <KRCCFNF> Yes, Erry.
  54. [2011-10-09 00:18:01] <ErryK> Deleting stubs is stupid, it just makes a bigger gap than before.
  55. [2011-10-09 00:18:07] <KRCCFNF> And Sove, no one mentioned deleting stubs.
  56. [2011-10-09 00:18:07] <Sove> If someone makes a stub artivle, it shouldn't be deleted
  57. [2011-10-09 00:18:22] <Sove> <ErryK> So on 3 we're keeping those pages until we have editors who can properly make those pages?
  58. [2011-10-09 00:18:26] <Sove> Yeah right
  59. [2011-10-09 00:18:35] <Sove> Define properly
  60. [2011-10-09 00:18:51] <Sove> Not a stub?
  61. [2011-10-09 00:18:53] <ErryK> Follows the MoS, I'd guess... or something like that.
  62. [2011-10-09 00:19:08] <KRCCFNF> Make them in a form that is not just "X appears in Kingdom Hearts II {{stub}}"
  63. [2011-10-09 00:19:17] <Sove> Stubs are better than nothing
  64. [2011-10-09 00:19:31] <Sove> Well, that kind of an article is similar to WP:PIKE
  65. [2011-10-09 00:19:40] <ErryK> http://www.khwiki.net/Special:WantedPages Look at that list.
  66. [2011-10-09 00:20:15] <KRCCFNF> I know, Sove, but they would be forgotten.
  67. [2011-10-09 00:20:21] <ErryK> Something like "X appears in Kingdom Hearts II <descriptive image as a thumb>X is a <something> that is used in <something> that is obtainable by <something>"?
  68. [2011-10-09 00:20:36] <Sove> That would be good enough
  69. [2011-10-09 00:20:42] <KRCCFNF> Yes, more like that, so they are actually informed.
  70. [2011-10-09 00:20:54] <ErryK> That'd probably take care of most Gummi Articles.
  71. [2011-10-09 00:21:47] <ErryK> Most of the redlinks could just be redirected to other pages actually.
  72. [2011-10-09 00:21:53] <Sove> And as decided last Sunday, not following the formatting shouldn't be a delete/undo reason anymore
  73. [2011-10-09 00:22:01] -->| Inpu (~chatzilla@70.34.147.6) has joined #KHwiki-noticeboard
  74. [2011-10-09 00:22:26] <ErryK> Most of them are also oooooooooold pages.
  75. [2011-10-09 00:22:35] <ErryK> Like KHWiki:Realm of Nothingess
  76. [2011-10-09 00:23:05] <KRCCFNF> <unrelatedquestion> Kryten, are "staff" now, or still not? </unrelatedquestion>
  77. [2011-10-09 00:23:11] <KRCCFNF> *are you
  78. [2011-10-09 00:24:26] <Inpu> I am staff again
  79. [2011-10-09 00:24:32] <KRCCFNF> Okay.
  80. [2011-10-09 00:24:34] <Inpu> the shit-bacle with Neku forced me to come back
  81. [2011-10-09 00:24:43] <Sove> And MoS shouldn't be an absolute rule either
  82. [2011-10-09 00:24:50] <ErryK> "Not to mention that "somebody symbol. It's bloody fake," Oh my God, what. It's from the frickin' Ultimania.
  83. [2011-10-09 00:25:04] <Sove> It's always better to make a not-so good looking article than nothing
  84. [2011-10-09 00:25:12] <HikariKH> 6
  85. [2011-10-09 00:25:13] <HikariKH> *^
  86. [2011-10-09 00:25:15] <KRCCFNF> That guys is from the site that repeatedly steals our images.
  87. [2011-10-09 00:25:22] <KRCCFNF> Well, Shard's images.
  88. [2011-10-09 00:25:53] <Sove> Umm
  89. [2011-10-09 00:25:55] <Sove> Fair use
  90. [2011-10-09 00:25:56] <Sove> Sorry
  91. [2011-10-09 00:25:58] <LapisScarab> @Sove: Not always. You shouldn't make an article just for the sake of making it
  92. [2011-10-09 00:25:59] <Inpu> Sove: the issue is not so much with not-so-good articles, as articles that have false or useless stuff
  93. [2011-10-09 00:26:15] <Inpu> ErryK: who said that?
  94. [2011-10-09 00:26:35] <ErryK> The guy who is arguing against Somebody being an official term.
  95. [2011-10-09 00:26:36] <Sove> False and useless information should of course be removed
  96. [2011-10-09 00:26:44] <ErryK> On the Main Page talk.
  97. [2011-10-09 00:26:50] <KRCCFNF> Some dumbass who posted the same message on both wikis.
  98. [2011-10-09 00:27:05] <Sove> But just because the article doesn't follow MoS shouldn't warrant a deletion
  99. [2011-10-09 00:27:18] <LapisScarab> Not if it's a useful article, no
  100. [2011-10-09 00:27:24] <Sove> ^
  101. [2011-10-09 00:27:41] <Sove> There are users who would be more than happy to fix it
  102. [2011-10-09 00:27:44] <LapisScarab> It should be improved in that case, not deleted. I think we've said this plenty of times
  103. [2011-10-09 00:27:58] <KRCCFNF> SOVE, NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT DELETING ANYTHING.
  104. [2011-10-09 00:28:09] <KRCCFNF> WE MEAN "KEEP THE RED LINKS".
  105. [2011-10-09 00:28:29] <Sove> Well, I still remember the day soxra made edits to lot of ability articles
  106. [2011-10-09 00:28:34] <LapisScarab> I don't believe violating the MoS has *ever* been a reason to delete an article. It's usually been either speculative or useless
  107. [2011-10-09 00:28:42] <Sove> KK undid all fo that just because he didn't follow the format
  108. [2011-10-09 00:28:51] <LapisScarab> Undo edits, maybe, but not delete an article
  109. [2011-10-09 00:28:56] <KRCCFNF> ^
  110. [2011-10-09 00:29:16] <Sove> Well, if the edits actually improved the article
  111. [2011-10-09 00:29:20] <Inpu> I did not undo Soxra's gotdamn work
  112. [2011-10-09 00:29:22] <Sove> AFAIk, they did
  113. [2011-10-09 00:29:27] <LapisScarab> If they did it wouldn't have been reverted
  114. [2011-10-09 00:29:28] <Inpu> "all that work", at least
  115. [2011-10-09 00:29:32] <Sove> Well, you did most
  116. [2011-10-09 00:29:37] <Sove> And said it was vandalism
  117. [2011-10-09 00:29:44] <Inpu> I told him that he had been consistently REMOVING THE VALID FORMATTING I HAD PUT IN,
  118. [2011-10-09 00:29:52] <Inpu> and that what he was adding was not in the correct format
  119. [2011-10-09 00:30:15] <Inpu> ...look, I'm just going to lay this out here.
  120. [2011-10-09 00:30:29] <Inpu> Sove, I'm getting really gotdamn tired of you being passive-aggressive at me every single time I come to the IRC
  121. [2011-10-09 00:30:58] <Inpu> if you want to help contribute, I'd very much appreciate that, but it is pissing me off that all I ever see from you is snarky complaints
  122. [2011-10-09 00:31:10] <Inpu> if I'm only seeing a little bit of what you do, I apologize
  123. [2011-10-09 00:31:16] <Inpu> but this is the image I'm getting from you
  124. [2011-10-09 00:32:38] <Sove> Because I would only get critics for not following Mos etc.
  125. [2011-10-09 00:32:52] <Inpu> I'm not even talking about that
  126. [2011-10-09 00:32:54] <ErryK> "Call me egotistical, but I know I'm 100% right. So, it's ultimately up to you guys."
  127. [2011-10-09 00:33:13] <Inpu> I'm talking about, even discussing things on the IRC, I never see solutions from you, only complaints
  128. [2011-10-09 00:33:21] <Inpu> and if I'm misrepresnting you, I'm REALLY sorry
  129. [2011-10-09 00:33:30] <Inpu> but it's been bugging me for a while, and I wish you'd ease up
  130. [2011-10-09 00:35:20] <Inpu> anyway
  131. [2011-10-09 00:35:26] <Inpu> sorry to bring this up now
  132. [2011-10-09 00:35:58] <Inpu> question: What is the ''actual'' issue that was being discussed, before we got into sniping each other
  133. [2011-10-09 00:36:19] <KRCCFNF> Whether or not we should go through and create stubs for every red link on the wiki.
  134. [2011-10-09 00:36:30] <KRCCFNF> And that, I believe, is just plain stupid.
  135. [2011-10-09 00:36:45] <LapisScarab> We shouldn't do that unless they can be maintained.
  136. [2011-10-09 00:36:59] <KRCCFNF> ^Thank you.
  137. [2011-10-09 00:37:03] <LapisScarab> It would reflect poorly on us to have a million stubs
  138. [2011-10-09 00:37:28] <LapisScarab> This is what I meant, a page shouldn't be created *just* for the sake of creating a pagfe
  139. [2011-10-09 00:37:31] <LapisScarab> *page
  140. [2011-10-09 00:37:42] <KRCCFNF> And said pages would then be completely forgotten.
  141. [2011-10-09 00:38:04] <KRCCFNF> Red links aren't bad, they're a reminder,.
  142. [2011-10-09 00:38:09] <LapisScarab> ^
  143. [2011-10-09 00:38:31] <KRCCFNF> So, have we reached a verdict? Nothing shall be done?
  144. [2011-10-09 00:39:01] <LapisScarab> The red links should be taken care of either at a natural pace or through some kind of project that will ensure we don't just forget them. We're not great at maintaining projects, so I vote for the former
  145. [2011-10-09 00:39:19] <KRCCFNF> Exactly.
  146. [2011-10-09 00:39:38] =-= BakaKidd is now known as BakaBRB
  147. [2011-10-09 00:39:56] <KRCCFNF> 4.Begin discussion of potential end-of-year ideas, in the vein of the fan-art contest and the Keyblade War. --AS IF! 02:55, 23 September 2011 (UTC)
  148. [2011-10-09 00:40:03] <KRCCFNF> I'm going to sit this one out.
  149. [2011-10-09 00:40:20] <KRCCFNF> I'm staff over at the Keyhole RP, so I'll be there for whatever we have here.
  150. [2011-10-09 00:40:24] <KRCCFNF> HOWEVER.
  151. [2011-10-09 00:40:30] <KRCCFNF> DE did offer to include us.
  152. [2011-10-09 00:40:48] <KRCCFNF> We could do a joint rp, if we wanted.
  153. [2011-10-09 00:41:19] <Inpu> if a red link is a valid term, then it shouls either be started or have a proper redirect made
  154. [2011-10-09 00:41:32] <Inpu> however, having a million wanted pages isn't much different than having a million stubs
  155. [2011-10-09 00:41:45] <ErryK> There is a red link for something like "Dewey Sticker" which should redirect to Sticker Album.
  156. [2011-10-09 00:42:18] <ErryK> Most of the redlinks are not really wanted pages but links made out of thin air that are supposed to redirect.
  157. [2011-10-09 00:42:20] -->| HikariKH (bd0d1635@gateway/web/freenode/ip.189.13.22.53) has joined #KHwiki-noticeboard
  158. [2011-10-09 00:42:30] <KRCCFNF> And a lot of them are images that had their links changed and then never moved, or vice versa.
  159. [2011-10-09 00:42:33] <Inpu> right
  160. [2011-10-09 00:42:50] <Inpu> (we really need someone to go back through the deleted and moved images back to when we finished that forum I had made)
  161. [2011-10-09 00:42:50] <LapisScarab> To me: Million red links = Work in progress, Million stubs = We got lazy and dropped them halfway through. I prefer red links
  162. [2011-10-09 00:43:14] <Inpu> (...people were supposed to keep covering those on that forum, instead of quitting it....)
  163. [2011-10-09 00:43:21] <Inpu> (...maybe it should be a KHWiki: page....)
  164. [2011-10-09 00:43:45] <Inpu> well, it would certainly be a good idea to take a look through our wanted pages and see what could be made into a quick redirect
  165. [2011-10-09 00:43:50] <KRCCFNF> Well, the problem is that we keep making important forum pages, but they never get stickied and get forgotten.
  166. [2011-10-09 00:44:08] <KRCCFNF> If we had stickied the Main Page Revamp thread, we could have a new main page by now.
  167. [2011-10-09 00:44:15] <Inpu> okay, so the deleted images page needs to be converted into part of the deletions project page
  168. [2011-10-09 00:44:19] <KRCCFNF> But, instead, we forgot about it for two+ months.
  169. [2011-10-09 00:44:33] <Inpu> important threads like that can be converted into project pages, that's fine
  170. [2011-10-09 00:46:05] <KRCCFNF> I'm calling it. Verdict:Continue growth as normal.
  171. [2011-10-09 00:46:13] <KRCCFNF> 4.Begin discussion of potential end-of-year ideas, in the vein of the fan-art contest and the Keyblade War. --AS IF! 02:55, 23 September 2011 (UTC)
  172. [2011-10-09 00:46:18] <KRCCFNF> I'm going to sit this one out.
  173. [2011-10-09 00:46:27] <ErryK> Okay so now.
  174. [2011-10-09 00:46:28] <KRCCFNF> I'm staff over at the Keyhole RP, so I'll be there for whatever we have here.
  175. [2011-10-09 00:46:37] <KRCCFNF> HOWEVER.
  176. [2011-10-09 00:46:43] <KRCCFNF> DE did offered to include us.
  177. [2011-10-09 00:46:51] <KRCCFNF> We could do a joint rp, if we wanted.
  178. [2011-10-09 00:47:05] <HikariKH> Who is DE?
  179. [2011-10-09 00:47:22] <Sove> ^answered already
  180. [2011-10-09 00:47:23] <KRCCFNF> Dark-EnigmaXIII
  181. [2011-10-09 00:47:31] <KRCCFNF> What is?
  182. [2011-10-09 00:47:56] <KRCCFNF> Sove.
  183. [2011-10-09 00:48:06] <Sove> I already answered her in PM
  184. [2011-10-09 00:48:16] <KRCCFNF> Oh.
  185. [2011-10-09 00:48:50] <KRCCFNF> Somebody say something, or I ping everyone.
  186. [2011-10-09 00:49:02] <LapisScarab> Something.
  187. [2011-10-09 00:49:15] <LapisScarab> Are we done with point 3 now?
  188. [2011-10-09 00:49:27] <KRCCFNF> Yes. We are point 4.
  189. [2011-10-09 00:49:39] <KRCCFNF> Which I have posted twice.
  190. [2011-10-09 00:49:41] <KRCCFNF> To no avail.
  191. [2011-10-09 00:50:05] <ErryK> I have no idea what we do for the end of the year.
  192. [2011-10-09 00:50:15] <LapisScarab> Right, I liked Neumannz's trivia contest idea from the previous October roundtable
  193. [2011-10-09 00:50:21] <ErryK> Actually wait.
  194. [2011-10-09 00:50:26] -->| HikariKH_ (bd0d1635@gateway/web/freenode/ip.189.13.22.53) has joined #KHwiki-noticeboard
  195. [2011-10-09 00:50:32] <ErryK> I'm not entirely sure if this is a good idea but this is from my childish imagination.
  196. [2011-10-09 00:51:29] <ErryK> People sign up and they do speedruns of how to beat a certain boss the quickest. There will be a general difficulty and level. Sort of like a race but that runs for weeks and weeks.
  197. [2011-10-09 00:52:03] <LapisScarab> Interesting
  198. [2011-10-09 00:52:45] <LapisScarab> Should we have a forum to vote on the potential ideas? I think that was brought up at the previous roundtable attemtp
  199. [2011-10-09 00:52:46] <Inpu> how many people can actually record that kind of thing?
  200. [2011-10-09 00:52:49] <LapisScarab> *attempt
  201. [2011-10-09 00:52:52] <Inpu> sure, a forum is fine
  202. [2011-10-09 00:52:59] <ErryK> It's not a video recording.
  203. [2011-10-09 00:53:03] <ErryK> It's a timed record.
  204. [2011-10-09 00:53:24] <ErryK> Like most people would have a stopwatch on their phone/iPad/iPod whatever it may be.
  205. [2011-10-09 00:53:26] <Inpu> how would we confirm it, though
  206. [2011-10-09 00:53:31] <ErryK> And we'd have leaderboards for each boss.
  207. [2011-10-09 00:53:33] <HikariKH_> ^
  208. [2011-10-09 00:53:41] -->| Keyblade0 (0Keyblade@c-98-254-126-80.hsd1.fl.comcast.net) has joined #KHwiki-noticeboard
  209. [2011-10-09 00:53:50] <KRCCFNF> "I beat Kurt Zisa in 23 seconds!"
  210. [2011-10-09 00:53:51] <Keyblade0> Sorrysorrysorrysorry
  211. [2011-10-09 00:53:59] <LapisScarab> Point 4, Keyblade
  212. [2011-10-09 00:54:01] <Keyblade0> My parents took their sweet time shopping
  213. [2011-10-09 00:54:02] <Keyblade0> <_<
  214. [2011-10-09 00:54:08] <Keyblade0> Ok.
  215. [2011-10-09 00:54:10] <LapisScarab> 'S fine, that's what logs are for
  216. [2011-10-09 00:54:19] <ErryK> Hmm, well I could make a video showing beating that boss with a stopwatch somewhere on the screen.
  217. [2011-10-09 00:54:20] <Keyblade0> Yay.
  218. [2011-10-09 00:54:26] <ErryK> On that certain level.
  219. [2011-10-09 00:54:37] <ErryK> (Be it 50/90/99/100, etc.)
  220. [2011-10-09 00:54:53] <ErryK> The general timings would be a 5 minute difference
  221. [2011-10-09 00:55:05] <ErryK> Like I beat a boss at 10 minutes
  222. [2011-10-09 00:55:12] <Inpu> I guess
  223. [2011-10-09 00:55:14] <ErryK> Times can be from 5 minutes to 15 minutes or longer.
  224. [2011-10-09 00:56:14] <Inpu> well, 's a good suggestion
  225. [2011-10-09 00:56:24] <Inpu> we can figure out the practicalities on the forum
  226. [2011-10-09 00:57:10] <KRCCFNF> 5.Forum:General Wiki Maintenance - Discuss this. LapisLazuliScarab15:43, 2 October 2011 (UTC)
  227. [2011-10-09 00:57:12] <LapisScarab> I'll get to making the forum then.
  228. [2011-10-09 00:57:58] <LapisScarab> We can probably skip point 5 at this point. It's been discussed thouroughly on the forum
  229. [2011-10-09 00:58:01] <KRCCFNF> We have already discussed everything on this list multiple times, and the userboxes don't need to updated.
  230. [2011-10-09 00:58:10] <KRCCFNF> Awesome.
  231. [2011-10-09 00:58:19] <KRCCFNF> 6.Moving Roundtables to another time, seriously I'm sick of this lockout because it's on a Saturday. When you said you were the fun one on the lane, who was your competition? The mailbox? - Erry 02:50, 4 October 2011 (UTC)
  232. [2011-10-09 00:58:23] <ErryK> 6 can be skipped too. I have a 3 hour day at school so it's not a problem.
  233. [2011-10-09 00:58:34] <ErryK> UNLESS YOU THINK OF THE OTHER PEOPLE.
  234. [2011-10-09 00:58:39] <ErryK> Like 17m and Pea.
  235. [2011-10-09 00:58:41] <ErryK> For example.
  236. [2011-10-09 00:59:03] <KRCCFNF> We are an international community. It would be impossible to accomdate to everyone, unfortunatly.
  237. [2011-10-09 00:59:12] <LapisScarab> We can't satisfy everyone. we have logs for people who can't participate. The only other option is to have multiple round tables
  238. [2011-10-09 00:59:17] <ErryK> I want to know.
  239. [2011-10-09 00:59:26] <ErryK> Why is it not possible to have it on a Friday for US folk?
  240. [2011-10-09 00:59:32] <ErryK> Or at least a few hours beforehand?
  241. [2011-10-09 00:59:34] <KRCCFNF> Plus, one of our b'crats is Jewish, so Friday's/ Staurdays don't work for him.
  242. [2011-10-09 00:59:54] <KRCCFNF> And Friday would be pretty inconvenient for the US.
  243. [2011-10-09 01:00:01] <KRCCFNF> Sunday would probably best for the US.
  244. [2011-10-09 01:00:01] <ErryK> How?
  245. [2011-10-09 01:00:09] <LapisScarab> It's fine for me on Friday, but that's only because I have a minute social life
  246. [2011-10-09 01:00:38] <ErryK> The only days I could ever possibly make it are Thursday nights, anytime on Friday, and Saturday morning/afternoon/evening but never night.
  247. [2011-10-09 01:00:49] <KRCCFNF> Because, people have school and work on Fridays, but rarely work on Sundays, and the afternoon is open for most people.
  248. [2011-10-09 01:01:00] <ErryK> 9 is considered afternoon?
  249. [2011-10-09 01:01:01] <KRCCFNF> Unless they're hardcore Baptist.
  250. [2011-10-09 01:01:08] <Keyblade0> ...
  251. [2011-10-09 01:01:26] <LapisScarab> It's 5 pm in the eastern US timezone
  252. [2011-10-09 01:01:36] <LapisScarab> That's afternoon
  253. [2011-10-09 01:02:14] <KRCCFNF> Essentially 1:00pm - 4:59pm
  254. [2011-10-09 01:02:19] <ErryK> So what if it's one hour earlier? At least I'd be able to attend it AND gain an extra hour of sleep <_<
  255. [2011-10-09 01:02:53] <KRCCFNF> Well, if it's on a Saturday, then I have no idea if I could make it.
  256. [2011-10-09 01:02:58] <LapisScarab> 4 pm on a Weekend is doable. Not on a Weekday, that would intefere with work and school even more
  257. [2011-10-09 01:03:18] <HikariKH_> 4PM what time zone?
  258. [2011-10-09 01:03:23] <KRCCFNF> The nature of my job kind of screws up my weekends.
  259. [2011-10-09 01:03:24] <Keyblade0> I can attend on Weekdays...
  260. [2011-10-09 01:03:24] <ErryK> What time is it for you by the tme of the roundtable?
  261. [2011-10-09 01:03:27] <LapisScarab> I'm speaking from the Eastern timezone
  262. [2011-10-09 01:03:28] <ErryK> time*
  263. [2011-10-09 01:03:39] <Keyblade0> Provided it's on 4:30PM-6PM EST
  264. [2011-10-09 01:03:40] <HikariKH_> Mmk
  265. [2011-10-09 01:03:41] <KRCCFNF> Central, it STARTS at 4:00.
  266. [2011-10-09 01:03:53] <KRCCFNF> And usually ends at, like 6:00.
  267. [2011-10-09 01:03:58] <Keyblade0> HKH's timezone is +1 to EST.
  268. [2011-10-09 01:05:06] <HikariKH_> And?
  269. [2011-10-09 01:05:18] <Keyblade0> Well, just to tell people that.
  270. [2011-10-09 01:05:29] <HikariKH_> Mmk
  271. [2011-10-09 01:06:01] <Sove> Mine's UTC+3
  272. [2011-10-09 01:06:02] <Inpu> okay, has everyone involved actually put up their schedules on the staff page?
  273. [2011-10-09 01:06:12] <ErryK> I put mine.
  274. [2011-10-09 01:06:19] <Inpu> because there's not really any point in quibbling about the time until we can all see who's available when
  275. [2011-10-09 01:06:22] <LapisScarab> No, because I have a completely impossible to nail down schedule
  276. [2011-10-09 01:06:23] <ErryK> I just changed it to the new format, because I'm doing school.
  277. [2011-10-09 01:06:42] <LapisScarab> I can only give a vague "Assume I'm free unless I say otherwise"
  278. [2011-10-09 01:07:00] <LapisScarab> Short of just posting my school schedule, I guess
  279. [2011-10-09 01:07:01] <ErryK> EGH, I JUST REALIZED I MISS TWO HOURS ON TWO DAYS.
  280. [2011-10-09 01:07:35] <Keyblade0> Link to the staff page, please?
  281. [2011-10-09 01:07:40] <Keyblade0> For the schedules?
  282. [2011-10-09 01:07:47] <LapisScarab> http://www.khwiki.net/KHWiki:Staff
  283. [2011-10-09 01:08:05] <Keyblade0> Thank you, Lapis/
  284. [2011-10-09 01:08:07] <ErryK> Hey I have the teeth of a Keyblade on my sechedule.
  285. [2011-10-09 01:08:08] <Keyblade0> *.
  286. [2011-10-09 01:08:10] <ErryK> schedule*
  287. [2011-10-09 01:08:45] <ErryK> Anyways...
  288. [2011-10-09 01:08:56] <HikariKH_> The wiki has a DeviantArt account?
  289. [2011-10-09 01:09:12] <KRCCFNF> Yes.
  290. [2011-10-09 01:09:12] <LapisScarab> Indeed. I'll try and get a decent grasp on my schedule and put one up.
  291. [2011-10-09 01:09:23] <LapisScarab> What do the red squares indicate?
  292. [2011-10-09 01:09:27] <KRCCFNF> Well, apparantly we don't.
  293. [2011-10-09 01:09:32] <KRCCFNF> If you're available for that hour.
  294. [2011-10-09 01:09:36] <LapisScarab> Got it
  295. [2011-10-09 01:09:37] <Keyblade0> ^
  296. [2011-10-09 01:10:33] <ErryK> We have one, but we don't 'embrace' it for a better word.
  297. [2011-10-09 01:10:45] <Keyblade0> ..
  298. [2011-10-09 01:11:00] <ErryK> for want of a better word*
  299. [2011-10-09 01:11:58] <KRCCFNF> Okay, why are we even discussing this? Erry said to skip it. PLUS, we've discussed it on here before, AND on the forums. We are obviously not going to get anywhere.
  300. [2011-10-09 01:12:16] <Keyblade0> Hm. You're right.
  301. [2011-10-09 01:12:39] <Keyblade0> Next number?
  302. [2011-10-09 01:13:02] <Keyblade0> Er...point?
  303. [2011-10-09 01:13:05] <LapisScarab> 5 is next
  304. [2011-10-09 01:13:14] <LapisScarab> 6
  305. [2011-10-09 01:13:16] <LapisScarab> I meant
  306. [2011-10-09 01:13:26] <HikariKH_> And 6'd be...?
  307. [2011-10-09 01:13:32] <LapisScarab> Wait, no, 7
  308. [2011-10-09 01:13:32] <Keyblade0> This was 6. :I
  309. [2011-10-09 01:13:34] <KRCCFNF> It's 7.
  310. [2011-10-09 01:13:37] <Keyblade0> 7.Write an official agreement between The Keyhole and the Kingdom Hearts Wiki to declare policy and functions of sharing/crediting content between the wikis. --DTN 18:28, 8 October 2011 (UTC)
  311. [2011-10-09 01:13:40] <Keyblade0> ALl rigty then.
  312. [2011-10-09 01:13:47] <LapisScarab> -.- Sorry
  313. [2011-10-09 01:13:54] <Keyblade0> Tiz okay.
  314. [2011-10-09 01:13:58] <KRCCFNF> This is even a discussion topic.
  315. [2011-10-09 01:14:01] <KRCCFNF> *isn't
  316. [2011-10-09 01:14:12] <ErryK> Who's going to write it?
  317. [2011-10-09 01:14:14] <ErryK> DTN?
  318. [2011-10-09 01:14:14] <KRCCFNF> We need to have a meeting with them to write it.
  319. [2011-10-09 01:14:16] <Keyblade0> Oh, DoorToNothing !~
  320. [2011-10-09 01:14:22] <Keyblade0> Are you reading this?
  321. [2011-10-09 01:14:27] <DoorToNothing> YES
  322. [2011-10-09 01:14:32] <DoorToNothing> oh...
  323. [2011-10-09 01:14:33] <DoorToNothing> I'm so sorry.
  324. [2011-10-09 01:14:35] <KRCCFNF> DTN, Shard, Kryten, DE, and Sox all need to get together.
  325. [2011-10-09 01:14:38] <DoorToNothing> I am so so so sorry.
  326. [2011-10-09 01:14:43] <DoorToNothing> I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE.
  327. [2011-10-09 01:14:44] <KRCCFNF> And then they will write it together.
  328. [2011-10-09 01:14:50] * DoorToNothing collapsed from exhaustion four hours ago.
  329. [2011-10-09 01:14:58] <Keyblade0> ._.
  330. [2011-10-09 01:15:01] <Keyblade0> Tiz okay.
  331. [2011-10-09 01:15:15] <KRCCFNF> DTN, Shard, Kryten, DE, and Sox all need to get together.
  332. [2011-10-09 01:15:16] <KRCCFNF> And then they will write it together.
  333. [2011-10-09 01:15:39] <LapisScarab> Basically, we need reps from the other Wiki too, or discussing this point it pointless
  334. [2011-10-09 01:15:40] <ErryK> What about me? I also supply images. <_<
  335. [2011-10-09 01:15:52] <KRCCFNF> You can't make a puzzle if the other piece doesn't fit.
  336. [2011-10-09 01:15:54] <ErryK> *cough*.gifs*cough*
  337. [2011-10-09 01:15:58] <KRCCFNF> And Erry should go too.
  338. [2011-10-09 01:16:18] <KRCCFNF> @Lapis - DE and Sox are exclusively editting the Keyhole.
  339. [2011-10-09 01:16:30] <Keyblade0> Soxra and DarkEnigma isn't here...so maybe we should skip this for now.
  340. [2011-10-09 01:16:30] <ErryK> They are also the only ones who really do images on that wiki.
  341. [2011-10-09 01:16:35] <KRCCFNF> And, combined, are equivilant to Kryten.
  342. [2011-10-09 01:16:38] <LapisScarab> I know
  343. [2011-10-09 01:16:40] <Keyblade0> Or at least make a forum/thread.
  344. [2011-10-09 01:16:43] <DoorToNothing> KHWiki:Realm of Nothingness was awesome actually, but our site doesn't get that kind of vandalism anymore. Poo.
  345. [2011-10-09 01:16:54] <ErryK> We'll make a forum thread and inform them of it?
  346. [2011-10-09 01:17:02] <KRCCFNF> YES, PLEASE>
  347. [2011-10-09 01:17:02] <ErryK> forum/thread*
  348. [2011-10-09 01:17:04] <ErryK> Okay
  349. [2011-10-09 01:17:11] <Keyblade0> You want vandalism?
  350. [2011-10-09 01:17:11] <KRCCFNF> 8.Main Page renovation status. When you said you were the fun one on the lane, who was your competition? The mailbox? - Erry 19:42, 8 October 2011 (UTC)
  351. [2011-10-09 01:17:15] <KRCCFNF> Yes.
  352. [2011-10-09 01:17:16] <Keyblade0> ._. what has the world come to...
  353. [2011-10-09 01:17:19] <KRCCFNF> It means we are healthy.
  354. [2011-10-09 01:17:23] <KRCCFNF> And growing.
  355. [2011-10-09 01:17:25] <KRCCFNF> We get traffic.
  356. [2011-10-09 01:17:30] <KRCCFNF> ANYWAY.8.Main Page renovation status. When you said you were the fun one on the lane, who was your competition? The mailbox? - Erry 19:42, 8 October 2011 (UTC)
  357. [2011-10-09 01:17:37] <DoorToNothing> Agreed with KrytenKoro's sentiments on a certain individual's p-a.
  358. [2011-10-09 01:17:55] <ErryK> I have been working on this:
  359. [2011-10-09 01:17:55] <ErryK> www.khwiki.net/User:Erry/Main_Page
  360. [2011-10-09 01:18:31] <ErryK> The bottom row of boxes has a glitch or something so ignore it for now.
  361. [2011-10-09 01:18:38] <DoorToNothing> If we don't want to repeat previous ideas, I really like Neumannz's trivia plan.
  362. [2011-10-09 01:18:48] <Keyblade0> I like how the TRINITY REPORT is written.
  363. [2011-10-09 01:18:51] <Keyblade0> Very nice.
  364. [2011-10-09 01:18:52] <KRCCFNF> I hate to ruin everything, but, why are we redesigning the main page? It would have been nice back in May, when we first brought it up, but now, our main page is exclusive to us. Right now, we just need to fix it up a bit.
  365. [2011-10-09 01:18:56] <ErryK> It's supposed to be two small boxes beside each other and the mirage arena being by the right.
  366. [2011-10-09 01:19:45] <KRCCFNF> We could devote our attention to our projects and the image renovation for now instead of this.
  367. [2011-10-09 01:19:52] <Keyblade0> Yes.
  368. [2011-10-09 01:20:10] <Keyblade0> As I said before, the main page thingy could be the end of the year....thingy.
  369. [2011-10-09 01:20:19] <DoorToNothing> ErryK: In America, Friday is still pretty school-y, and holding it in the afternoon screws timezones and post-school schedules everywhere.
  370. [2011-10-09 01:20:35] <LapisScarab> @DTN: We're passed that. I'll make a forum for it a bit later
  371. [2011-10-09 01:20:36] <Keyblade0> Just show parts of the new page ever week in december, and BAM, on New Years, there's a new main page. Yays! ^_^
  372. [2011-10-09 01:20:44] <DoorToNothing> If we want to change the Roundtable time, we need to vote on it in a forum.
  373. [2011-10-09 01:20:50] <Keyblade0> ^
  374. [2011-10-09 01:20:50] <ErryK> I will quote you, T_I on the Traverse Town, which you remade anyways.
  375. [2011-10-09 01:20:53] <KRCCFNF> WE ALREADY TRIED THAT, DTN,
  376. [2011-10-09 01:20:55] <DoorToNothing> WE DO NOT HAVE A DA ACCOUNT
  377. [2011-10-09 01:20:56] <LapisScarab> The end of the year event, I mean
  378. [2011-10-09 01:21:02] <DoorToNothing> TNE made it without asking anyone at all.
  379. [2011-10-09 01:21:04] <ErryK> "Wiki Renovation: Update various wiki pages, utility pages, and the main page."
  380. [2011-10-09 01:21:16] <DoorToNothing> We have all wanted to get rid of it because we never endorsed it, but TNE has never done anything about it.
  381. [2011-10-09 01:21:23] <ErryK> Wiki renovation basically includes the image renovation.
  382. [2011-10-09 01:21:25] <Keyblade0> She's an admind, right, so she doesn't need to ask anyone
  383. [2011-10-09 01:21:28] <Keyblade0> ...right?
  384. [2011-10-09 01:21:38] <Sove> Eh
  385. [2011-10-09 01:21:45] <ErryK> ENX is an admin but he doesn't go around making the walkthrough boxes on his own.
  386. [2011-10-09 01:21:54] <KRCCFNF> By "Wiki Renovation", I mean updating KHWiki: pages, not the Image renovation
  387. [2011-10-09 01:22:10] <Keyblade0> ._.
  388. [2011-10-09 01:22:10] <KRCCFNF> Besides, our Main Page is UNIQUE.
  389. [2011-10-09 01:22:16] <Sove> Adminship doesn't give a "do what you want" privilege
  390. [2011-10-09 01:22:17] <KRCCFNF> Even if it is old.
  391. [2011-10-09 01:22:20] <Keyblade0> Welp, there's like 30 active users...
  392. [2011-10-09 01:22:26] <KRCCFNF> Not really.
  393. [2011-10-09 01:22:28] <ErryK> I'm going to add Image Renovation on that table, T_I okay?
  394. [2011-10-09 01:22:31] <KRCCFNF> There's, like, four.
  395. [2011-10-09 01:22:37] <KRCCFNF> I thought it was there...
  396. [2011-10-09 01:22:44] <KRCCFNF> Please do add it.
  397. [2011-10-09 01:22:47] <KRCCFNF> Separatly.
  398. [2011-10-09 01:22:47] <DoorToNothing> OKAY ALL CAUGHT UP ON LOGS NOW.
  399. [2011-10-09 01:23:05] <Keyblade0> 4?
  400. [2011-10-09 01:23:06] <Keyblade0> ._.
  401. [2011-10-09 01:23:24] <DoorToNothing> Also, being an admin does not give you the right to do as you please.
  402. [2011-10-09 01:23:31] <Keyblade0> Then 4 users will have to change like 500+ pages
  403. [2011-10-09 01:23:33] <DoorToNothing> The community needs to be represented in our actions.
  404. [2011-10-09 01:23:51] <DoorToNothing> Thus, TNE needs to wake up and listen to what the entire community wants to happen to the DA.
  405. [2011-10-09 01:23:52] <KRCCFNF> @Keyblade What 500+ pages?
  406. [2011-10-09 01:23:58] <DoorToNothing> I mean, come on.
  407. [2011-10-09 01:24:02] <DoorToNothing> It's ENDORSING fan-art.
  408. [2011-10-09 01:24:04] <Keyblade0> There's 2000+ pages on the wiki.
  409. [2011-10-09 01:24:06] =-= BakaBRB is now known as BakaKidd
  410. [2011-10-09 01:24:07] <KRCCFNF> I thought the community wanted Erry reop'd, DTN.
  411. [2011-10-09 01:24:13] <Keyblade0> WB Baka.
  412. [2011-10-09 01:24:33] <DoorToNothing> wanted
  413. [2011-10-09 01:24:36] <DoorToNothing> wanted
  414. [2011-10-09 01:24:40] <Keyblade0> ...
  415. [2011-10-09 01:24:43] <DoorToNothing> wantED
  416. [2011-10-09 01:24:54] <KRCCFNF> Still wantS.
  417. [2011-10-09 01:25:05] <KRCCFNF> But, seeing as you refused to listen, we gave up.
  418. [2011-10-09 01:25:16] <DoorToNothing> In case you didn't notice, after my mega wall of text to end all walls of text before it, the decision not only stopped, but from what I've heard there was agreement as well.
  419. [2011-10-09 01:25:23] <Keyblade0> Not to be rude or anything...
  420. [2011-10-09 01:25:44] <Keyblade0> But why is DTN the only user to have supreme powers on the IRC?
  421. [2011-10-09 01:25:49] <DoorToNothing> Also, this is going to sound rude, but I thought the reason ErryK "up and left" was because of the decision made based on that monstrous monologue.
  422. [2011-10-09 01:25:54] <KRCCFNF> Because he created it.
  423. [2011-10-09 01:25:54] <DoorToNothing> Ummm, I'm not?
  424. [2011-10-09 01:25:55] <LapisScarab> Woah, wait, we're getting off topic. This is still point 8, right?
  425. [2011-10-09 01:26:16] <Keyblade0> Yes, but first let me explain.
  426. [2011-10-09 01:26:17] <KRCCFNF> Kind of, and point 2.
  427. [2011-10-09 01:26:21] <DoorToNothing> Right right, point 8.
  428. [2011-10-09 01:26:26] <Keyblade0> Supreme powers=OP and deop anybody
  429. [2011-10-09 01:26:40] <LapisScarab> Main Page renovation. Nothing to do with Deviant Art or the Opping thing
  430. [2011-10-09 01:26:40] <Keyblade0> Forever/
  431. [2011-10-09 01:26:43] <ErryK> Point 2 is coming back after the last point.
  432. [2011-10-09 01:26:47] <DoorToNothing> Our channel is so tiny that there is no other +f needed.
  433. [2011-10-09 01:27:01] <ErryK> http://www.khwiki.net/KHWiki:Traverse_Town/2nd_District/Gizmo_Shop T_I, that's goode, right?
  434. [2011-10-09 01:27:05] <Keyblade0> +F is...
  435. [2011-10-09 01:27:17] <DoorToNothing> Or +F or whatever. Founder rights.
  436. [2011-10-09 01:27:19] <LapisScarab> *snaps fingers* Back on subject people
  437. [2011-10-09 01:27:28] <DoorToNothing> SNOP
  438. [2011-10-09 01:27:43] <Keyblade0> Okay.
  439. [2011-10-09 01:27:47] <KRCCFNF> Indeed, Erry. Merci.
  440. [2011-10-09 01:28:18] <LapisScarab> Main Page and Renovation type things that need to be done to it. Go.
  441. [2011-10-09 01:28:25] <DoorToNothing> First of all, point 8.
  442. [2011-10-09 01:28:34] <DoorToNothing> I added that because it is so confusing right now.
  443. [2011-10-09 01:28:43] <DoorToNothing> Let me explain literally all that I know about this:
  444. [2011-10-09 01:29:07] <DoorToNothing> Apparently The Keyhole was stealing images from us and us them, so Shard met with DE and they came to an agreement on the IRC as delegates of the two wikis, in a sense.
  445. [2011-10-09 01:29:17] <DoorToNothing> And then this agreement was never put in print, just kind of was "supposed to be known".
  446. [2011-10-09 01:29:20] <DoorToNothing> Well, NOBODY KNOWS IT.
  447. [2011-10-09 01:29:40] <KRCCFNF> http://www.khwiki.net/index.php?title=Forum:Inter-Wiki_image_sharing_rules&t=20110917174413
  448. [2011-10-09 01:29:41] <KRCCFNF> http://www.khwiki.net/index.php?title=Forum:Inter-Wiki_image_sharing_rules&t=20110917174413
  449. [2011-10-09 01:29:41] <KRCCFNF> http://www.khwiki.net/index.php?title=Forum:Inter-Wiki_image_sharing_rules&t=20110917174413
  450. [2011-10-09 01:29:49] <KRCCFNF> And there is one on their wiki, too.
  451. [2011-10-09 01:30:30] <DoorToNothing> Shard did this on his own, though. We never even truly DISCUSSED it.
  452. [2011-10-09 01:30:44] <DoorToNothing> And from what can be clearly observed in other forums/discussions on the IRC, people are still very confused by it.
  453. [2011-10-09 01:30:52] <ErryK> "I know that I made this agreement on my own, so if there are different opinions on this matter we can discuss it here or at the Roundtable."
  454. [2011-10-09 01:31:15] <DoorToNothing> Yes.
  455. [2011-10-09 01:31:18] <KRCCFNF> It should be obvious that images that nobody truly "owns" can be used by anybody.
  456. [2011-10-09 01:31:18] <DoorToNothing> So, let's discuss.
  457. [2011-10-09 01:31:25] -->| Inpu (~chatzilla@70.34.147.6) has joined #KHwiki-noticeboard
  458. [2011-10-09 01:31:29] <DoorToNothing> Yes.
  459. [2011-10-09 01:31:43] <KRCCFNF> And, like I said, THREE TIMES. [17:14] <KRCCFNF> DTN, Shard, Kryten, DE, and Sox all need to get together.
  460. [2011-10-09 01:31:55] <KRCCFNF> We can't do this without them.
  461. [2011-10-09 01:31:59] <Keyblade0> WB KK.
  462. [2011-10-09 01:32:04] <Keyblade0> But how.
  463. [2011-10-09 01:32:14] <Keyblade0> You guys need to arrange the time to meet.
  464. [2011-10-09 01:32:25] <KRCCFNF> ...over the IRC. Sox isn't here right now, and DE is away.
  465. [2011-10-09 01:32:30] <Keyblade0> Or else, it's going to be impossible to meet.
  466. [2011-10-09 01:32:49] <KRCCFNF> Well, DE is always on, and Sox is sparatic.
  467. [2011-10-09 01:33:15] <LapisScarab> *sporadic
  468. [2011-10-09 01:33:49] <LapisScarab> We said this already. Point 7 needs to be an arraged meeting with the other Wikis admins
  469. [2011-10-09 01:33:53] <LapisScarab> *arranged
  470. [2011-10-09 01:34:02] <LapisScarab> We can't do anything about it now
  471. [2011-10-09 01:34:44] <DoorToNothing> You mean Point 8?
  472. [2011-10-09 01:34:56] <KRCCFNF> Yes, which is why I reposted that.
  473. [2011-10-09 01:35:03] <KRCCFNF> Because DTN missed it.
  474. [2011-10-09 01:35:10] <DoorToNothing> Oh no, I mean 7. Yes.
  475. [2011-10-09 01:35:55] <LapisScarab> We're supposed to be on point 8 with the main page renovation, but everyone keeps getting distracted
  476. [2011-10-09 01:36:33] <KRCCFNF> We don't NEED a new main page at the moment. However, we DO need to get our ratings up, cover content, and finish the image renovation.
  477. [2011-10-09 01:36:44] <DoorToNothing> I actually meant to say "First of all, Point 7" earlier, so that's my fault.
  478. [2011-10-09 01:36:52] <Keyblade0> but how?
  479. [2011-10-09 01:36:59] <DoorToNothing> I do think we need a new main page, if anything, just to spruce things up and give us a new image.
  480. [2011-10-09 01:37:03] <KRCCFNF> The Keyhole changed their main page a while ago, so ours is suffecient for now.
  481. [2011-10-09 01:37:10] <Keyblade0> Wait.
  482. [2011-10-09 01:37:13] <Keyblade0> Oh, nevermind.
  483. [2011-10-09 01:37:14] <DoorToNothing> Wikia limited what we could do with our main page by having to work with their formatting and constraints.
  484. [2011-10-09 01:37:14] <ErryK> I'm leaving in about half an hour.
  485. [2011-10-09 01:37:24] <ErryK> Anyways.
  486. [2011-10-09 01:37:29] <KRCCFNF> I never said that we have to keep this one, I just said it doesn't have to be redone RIGHT NOW.
  487. [2011-10-09 01:37:30] <DoorToNothing> We now can use the FULL POTENTIAL of our creativity and digital space to create something better.
  488. [2011-10-09 01:37:31] <Keyblade0> I'm technically advertising the KHwiki at the Chaos Theatre Forums.
  489. [2011-10-09 01:37:34] <ErryK> I think we at least need to add a new section for the walkthroughs.
  490. [2011-10-09 01:37:38] <Keyblade0> But it's my IRC page.
  491. [2011-10-09 01:37:39] <Keyblade0> <_<
  492. [2011-10-09 01:37:40] * DoorToNothing applauds Keyblade0.
  493. [2011-10-09 01:37:46] <DoorToNothing> That too.
  494. [2011-10-09 01:37:52] <DoorToNothing> Agreed with the K of Erry.
  495. [2011-10-09 01:37:56] <LapisScarab> But it's on the itinerary, so we need to at least discuss it
  496. [2011-10-09 01:38:08] <Keyblade0> And I kinda doubt that anyone reads it >_>
  497. [2011-10-09 01:38:23] <KRCCFNF> I don't think we can do the "on this day" thing, though. The series/ wiki aren't old enough and large enough to have that.
  498. [2011-10-09 01:39:04] <Keyblade0> ^
  499. [2011-10-09 01:39:15] <ErryK> What about a Main Page+?
  500. [2011-10-09 01:39:21] <ErryK> Just an idea.
  501. [2011-10-09 01:39:42] <ErryK> Or is that covered already through the community portal?
  502. [2011-10-09 01:39:42] <Keyblade0> Hm.
  503. [2011-10-09 01:40:07] <KRCCFNF> Well, if anyone remembers what I was trying to do a long time ago on my Main Page testing area...
  504. [2011-10-09 01:40:35] <KRCCFNF> I was trying to do what I did with Traverse Town, where each world on the map would be a different area of the wiki.
  505. [2011-10-09 01:40:42] <Keyblade0> Oh, and thank you DTN.
  506. [2011-10-09 01:40:43] <KRCCFNF> If that spurs any ideas.
  507. [2011-10-09 01:40:53] <DoorToNothing> Eh...
  508. [2011-10-09 01:40:58] <Keyblade0> You should try reading some o' the logs. They're pretty darn funny/
  509. [2011-10-09 01:40:59] <Keyblade0> *.
  510. [2011-10-09 01:41:02] <DoorToNothing> It's kind of unprofessional to have a Main Page+.
  511. [2011-10-09 01:41:08] <ErryK> Well I was going to use that concept for the links.
  512. [2011-10-09 01:41:17] <ErryK> Like Youtube -> Space Paranoids
  513. [2011-10-09 01:41:18] <DoorToNothing> I mean, Userpage+ was really just a warehouse for all of the witty stuff that users don't want to clog their page with.
  514. [2011-10-09 01:41:31] <ErryK> IRC -> Traverse Town
  515. [2011-10-09 01:41:32] <ErryK> etc.
  516. [2011-10-09 01:41:56] <ErryK> Well like I said, just an idea. Doesn't need to be taken into account.
  517. [2011-10-09 01:42:11] <BakaKidd> sounds neat though..but like he said
  518. [2011-10-09 01:42:11] <DoorToNothing> Seems kind of unprofessional. It's creative, though.
  519. [2011-10-09 01:42:22] <KRCCFNF> We should have images that link to categories. http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/KRCCFNF/MainPage.png
  520. [2011-10-09 01:42:29] <DoorToNothing> Yes.
  521. [2011-10-09 01:42:50] <BakaKidd> wow...this looks awesome! :D
  522. [2011-10-09 01:43:05] <KRCCFNF> But, sadly, because we have been draggin our feet for months, the Keyhole's main page looks shockingly similar to that.
  523. [2011-10-09 01:43:08] <KRCCFNF> *dragging
  524. [2011-10-09 01:43:17] <ErryK> Not entirely similar though.
  525. [2011-10-09 01:43:26] <DoorToNothing> Not that we can't still make something awesome, though.
  526. [2011-10-09 01:43:30] <ErryK> ALTHOUGH.
  527. [2011-10-09 01:43:33] <ErryK> What we really need
  528. [2011-10-09 01:43:34] <DoorToNothing> Our wiki's creative potential is great.
  529. [2011-10-09 01:43:35] <ErryK> Is portal pages.
  530. [2011-10-09 01:43:36] <BakaKidd> true...hmm..what if we make the wiki's one a bit different in a way?
  531. [2011-10-09 01:43:43] <ErryK> Like KHWiki:Characters
  532. [2011-10-09 01:43:47] <ErryK> KHWiki:Merchandise
  533. [2011-10-09 01:43:48] <ErryK> Etc.
  534. [2011-10-09 01:43:53] <KRCCFNF> And, I like Neumannz's idea of using Flash.
  535. [2011-10-09 01:43:58] <KRCCFNF> That would be awesome.
  536. [2011-10-09 01:44:15] <Sove> Umm, Flash for the main page?
  537. [2011-10-09 01:44:22] <BakaKidd> hmm..well...idk if possible..but what if the pictures changed? like...for characters u had Axel..then the next time u're there,it's of ansem or such?
  538. [2011-10-09 01:44:22] <KRCCFNF> Yes.
  539. [2011-10-09 01:44:29] <Sove> There are users with slow internet conenctions
  540. [2011-10-09 01:44:37] <Sove> The page would take long to load for them
  541. [2011-10-09 01:44:43] <BakaKidd> i see..
  542. [2011-10-09 01:44:45] <Sove> Way to get visitor count higher
  543. [2011-10-09 01:44:53] <KRCCFNF> It wouldn't be anything too intense. It would be a little outro.
  544. [2011-10-09 01:45:05] <KRCCFNF> Or just an embedded YT video could work.
  545. [2011-10-09 01:45:18] <ErryK> Oh also, I was thinking we would have things from the game placed into the page. Like on the rounded blue, we have the spinning heart.
  546. [2011-10-09 01:45:30] <KRCCFNF> Or uploading a video to the wiki and having it play when the main page is opened.
  547. [2011-10-09 01:45:34] <Keyblade0> The loading icons?
  548. [2011-10-09 01:45:35] <Keyblade0> YES.
  549. [2011-10-09 01:45:37] <Keyblade0> YES
  550. [2011-10-09 01:45:50] <Keyblade0> THAT IS PERFECT.
  551. [2011-10-09 01:45:56] <BakaKidd> hmm...hey,what if we changed the theme of the wiki,like we used to?
  552. [2011-10-09 01:46:03] <Keyblade0> Another idea.
  553. [2011-10-09 01:46:13] <BakaKidd> and also,that is good idea. the one mentioned bout the loading icons
  554. [2011-10-09 01:46:34] <ErryK> Well we were suggesting a KH3D theme.
  555. [2011-10-09 01:46:42] <ErryK> Full-on Magenta.
  556. [2011-10-09 01:46:50] <Inpu> I like the layout on that screenshot, though it can be tightened up some
  557. [2011-10-09 01:46:56] <KRCCFNF> I think that would be a tad abrasive.
  558. [2011-10-09 01:46:58] <Keyblade0> Magneta...
  559. [2011-10-09 01:47:01] <Inpu> it doesn't need to take up so much horizontal space for each box
  560. [2011-10-09 01:47:04] <KRCCFNF> The purple would have to be lighter.
  561. [2011-10-09 01:47:06] <Inpu> but the color needs to not be yellow
  562. [2011-10-09 01:47:10] <BakaKidd> yeah..and the main icon with sora and co could have sora riku,neku as well,tc
  563. [2011-10-09 01:47:14] <BakaKidd> *etc
  564. [2011-10-09 01:48:30] <ErryK> This is the color I got from KH3D: http://www.color-hex.com/color/e51373
  565. [2011-10-09 01:48:50] <ErryK> Directly extracted from the logo.
  566. [2011-10-09 01:48:51] <BakaKidd> hrm...
  567. [2011-10-09 01:48:56] <KRCCFNF> Too bright.
  568. [2011-10-09 01:49:00] <KRCCFNF> It should be darker.
  569. [2011-10-09 01:49:08] <KRCCFNF> Then it would be more of a purple.
  570. [2011-10-09 01:49:09] <BakaKidd> yeah..more purplish..
  571. [2011-10-09 01:49:12] <ErryK> There is the monochromatic section.
  572. [2011-10-09 01:49:24] <Keyblade0> Darker purple, please
  573. [2011-10-09 01:49:25] <ErryK> There's this: http://www.color-hex.com/color/ab0e56
  574. [2011-10-09 01:49:33] <ErryK> And this: http://www.color-hex.com/color/720a3a
  575. [2011-10-09 01:49:34] <KRCCFNF> http://www.color-hex.com/color/720a3a
  576. [2011-10-09 01:49:40] <KRCCFNF> ^Yeah, that.
  577. [2011-10-09 01:50:20] =-= Sove is now known as Sove|BRB
  578. [2011-10-09 01:50:27] <DoorToNothing> KH3D theme, I would love it.
  579. [2011-10-09 01:50:33] -->| wolf5000 (~chatzilla@206.168.41.242) has joined #KHwiki-noticeboard
  580. [2011-10-09 01:50:52] <DoorToNothing> Portal pages. Love it, but the navigator needs to be classy
  581. [2011-10-09 01:51:23] <DoorToNothing> Videos will take a while to load for some.
  582. [2011-10-09 01:51:35] <DoorToNothing> Also, having a YT vid on the main page? Kind of strange if you ask me...
  583. [2011-10-09 01:51:46] <ErryK> Maybe a .gif
  584. [2011-10-09 01:51:48] <ErryK> But not a video.
  585. [2011-10-09 01:51:52] <DoorToNothing> We need to get out of such a "boxy" format, IMO.
  586. [2011-10-09 01:51:56] <DoorToNothing> Which is hard.
  587. [2011-10-09 01:52:01] <ErryK> For the Logo I was thinking like normal, Kingdom Hearts with Wiki underneath (same styling as Kingdom Hearts). And two Dream Eaters (I'm thinking Wandanyan and Koumori Bat with Sora and Riku in the middle. I don't think we should stick with the characters faces
  588. [2011-10-09 01:52:13] <ErryK> I'll go make a quick sketch.
  589. [2011-10-09 01:52:18] <Keyblade0> l.
  590. [2011-10-09 01:52:22] <Keyblade0> *k.
  591. [2011-10-09 01:52:24] <LapisScarab> Videos are a pet peeve of mine, and ocassionally kill my computer. Gifs could work
  592. [2011-10-09 01:52:36] <DoorToNothing> Gif's are fine.
  593. [2011-10-09 01:52:37] <KRCCFNF> I like the faces, it's tradition.
  594. [2011-10-09 01:52:43] <DoorToNothing> But even then, load some strangeness.
  595. [2011-10-09 01:52:47] <DoorToNothing> I also like the faces.
  596. [2011-10-09 01:52:51] <DoorToNothing> In the tri-column.
  597. [2011-10-09 01:54:18] <ErryK> Like I said, I'll make a quick sketch.
  598. [2011-10-09 01:54:40] <ErryK> <_<
  599. [2011-10-09 01:54:51] <ErryK> maggosh used to link me to this image that has the 'kingdom hearts' with the long tails
  600. [2011-10-09 01:54:57] <ErryK> But now since all my history is gone I don't know the linl.
  601. [2011-10-09 01:55:04] <DoorToNothing> We could four columns, but that seems like it would be a bit much.
  602. [2011-10-09 01:55:08] <DoorToNothing> could try*
  603. [2011-10-09 01:56:16] <ErryK> Or we could just have 2 columns and have the Dream Eaters on the side.
  604. [2011-10-09 01:56:17] <ErryK> sides*
  605. [2011-10-09 01:56:27] <LapisScarab> Quick request, once we're done with point 8 I'd like to go back to the end of the year event for a little bit.
  606. [2011-10-09 01:56:42] <HikariKH_> Why?
  607. [2011-10-09 01:56:55] <DoorToNothing> Two columns seems like it's hardly even columns, just halves. I suppose I may just be picky.
  608. [2011-10-09 01:57:19] <LapisScarab> I'll go into detail after point 8 is through. Just some questions about deadlines I need for the forum
  609. [2011-10-09 01:57:36] <DoorToNothing> Are we agreed on Neumannz's trivia idea?
  610. [2011-10-09 01:57:48] <HikariKH_> mmk
  611. [2011-10-09 01:57:50] <LapisScarab> That's what the forum's for, to decide on the idea.
  612. [2011-10-09 01:57:51] <DoorToNothing> IIRC, last time we left the idea open to the public, all hell broke loose in the forum.
  613. [2011-10-09 01:58:07] <KRCCFNF> Well, we don't have much of a community this time.
  614. [2011-10-09 01:58:10] <KRCCFNF> So it should be fine.
  615. [2011-10-09 01:58:15] <LapisScarab> When did we do that? TKW was a secret
  616. [2011-10-09 01:58:17] <DoorToNothing> In the past, it's been a surprise. I mean, it's like, do you plan your own surprise party?
  617. [2011-10-09 01:58:25] <DoorToNothing> Rephrasing that.
  618. [2011-10-09 01:58:42] <DoorToNothing> When TKW was announced, all hell broke loose because people expected that they would be selected the plan themselves.
  619. [2011-10-09 01:59:06] <DoorToNothing> Which would have resulted in a user vs. user tournament or another drawing contest or a writing competition.
  620. [2011-10-09 01:59:16] <DoorToNothing> None of which we even considered approving, I should add.
  621. [2011-10-09 01:59:24] <KRCCFNF> I once again suggest the rp...
  622. [2011-10-09 01:59:27] <LapisScarab> People were annoyed because the timing was just a bit poor, since TKW started around the same time as the first Joint Struggle
  623. [2011-10-09 01:59:45] <KRCCFNF> ^
  624. [2011-10-09 01:59:48] <DoorToNothing> It's important for the voice of the community to be heard, HOWEVER I also think it is important that we do need have unwanted and unnecessary conflict and discussion.
  625. [2011-10-09 01:59:50] <HikariKH_> An RP between all the KHWiki members?
  626. [2011-10-09 01:59:52] <LapisScarab> Not because of the surprise
  627. [2011-10-09 02:00:06] <KRCCFNF> @HKH - with the Keyhole.
  628. [2011-10-09 02:00:19] <HikariKH_> With all users participating?
  629. [2011-10-09 02:00:28] <KRCCFNF> Well, whoever wants to.
  630. [2011-10-09 02:00:38] <HikariKH_> MMk
  631. [2011-10-09 02:00:46] <HikariKH_> Canon chars or Fann as well?
  632. [2011-10-09 02:00:58] <Keyblade0> BRB
  633. [2011-10-09 02:00:59] <HikariKH_> *Fanon
  634. [2011-10-09 02:01:02] =-= Keyblade0 is now known as Awayblade0
  635. [2011-10-09 02:01:33] <KRCCFNF> @HKH http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/index.php?title=Forum:Wiki-wide_Roleplay&t=20111002033805
  636. [2011-10-09 02:01:34] <DoorToNothing> http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=4&p=001009 My thoughts on hosting a goddam RP.
  637. [2011-10-09 02:01:44] <DoorToNothing> Sorry, but I just cannot connect the ideas of RP and our wiki easily.
  638. [2011-10-09 02:01:49] <KRCCFNF> It wouldn't be hosted here, DTN.
  639. [2011-10-09 02:02:04] <KRCCFNF> It has a private wiki, and exp functions, and manner of interesting coding.
  640. [2011-10-09 02:02:06] <DoorToNothing> Sponsoring. DOING.
  641. [2011-10-09 02:02:37] <KRCCFNF> This wiki wouldn't have to do any work; that is left to the rp staff, who are already selected.
  642. [2011-10-09 02:02:45] <DoorToNothing> If this is going to be the community's decision and they want to do an RP, then fine. They can have the cake and eat it too. I just won't be participating and I know that several users will be turned off by the idea.
  643. [2011-10-09 02:02:55] -->| LapisScarab_ (4464e778@gateway/web/freenode/ip.68.100.231.120) has joined #KHwiki-noticeboard
  644. [2011-10-09 02:03:13] <LapisScarab_> Okay, now, where were we?
  645. [2011-10-09 02:03:31] <KRCCFNF> It's already been suggested here (in fact, it was originally brought here), and nobody has been against it.
  646. [2011-10-09 02:03:40] <KRCCFNF> I have no idea who would be "turned off" by it.
  647. [2011-10-09 02:03:49] <LapisScarab_> By what?
  648. [2011-10-09 02:04:05] <KRCCFNF> An rp.
  649. [2011-10-09 02:04:20] * DoorToNothing points to DTN.
  650. [2011-10-09 02:04:28] <HikariKH_> ?
  651. [2011-10-09 02:04:37] <KRCCFNF> One user is not several.
  652. [2011-10-09 02:04:47] <LapisScarab_> Ah, I see. Before we discuss ideas I'd like to know if this is going to be a staff only surprise decision or not
  653. [2011-10-09 02:04:52] <DoorToNothing> I'm well aware.
  654. [2011-10-09 02:05:04] <DoorToNothing> LapisScarab: AS TRADITION HAS CLEARLY BEEN, I thought it would be.
  655. [2011-10-09 02:05:16] <KRCCFNF> Well, then the point of a forum is pointless.
  656. [2011-10-09 02:05:19] =-= Sove|BRB is now known as Sove
  657. [2011-10-09 02:05:20] <DoorToNothing> But some users have apparently jumped the gun to usurp the staff and do it themselves.
  658. [2011-10-09 02:05:22] <LapisScarab_> 'Kay, just making sure. I was told to make a forum before. Now I know not to.
  659. [2011-10-09 02:05:27] <DoorToNothing> And literally have already created a project.
  660. [2011-10-09 02:05:30] <DoorToNothing> And staffed it.
  661. [2011-10-09 02:05:35] <DoorToNothing> And announced it.
  662. [2011-10-09 02:05:44] <KRCCFNF> Um, DTN, the staff that was here told Lapis to make a forum.
  663. [2011-10-09 02:05:50] <LapisScarab_> That Role Playing thing is being held on the KEyhole. It's their event
  664. [2011-10-09 02:06:03] <DoorToNothing> "Staff" is not individuals. It is a group.
  665. [2011-10-09 02:06:08] <LapisScarab_> I'm talking about ours.
  666. [2011-10-09 02:06:24] <KRCCFNF> Yeah, this isn't FOR this wiki. If we WANTED to join, we COULD.
  667. [2011-10-09 02:06:31] <KRCCFNF> THIS IS COMPLETELY SEPERATE.
  668. [2011-10-09 02:06:35] <LapisScarab_> Then we don't need to discuss it here.
  669. [2011-10-09 02:06:41] <DoorToNothing> Okay, TI totally confused me.
  670. [2011-10-09 02:06:46] <LapisScarab_> We're discussing *our* event
  671. [2011-10-09 02:06:56] <HikariKH_> OUR event would be?
  672. [2011-10-09 02:06:57] <DoorToNothing> You had me under the assumption that this had already occurred for our wiki AS WELL.
  673. [2011-10-09 02:07:05] <LapisScarab_> That's the question, HKH
  674. [2011-10-09 02:07:17] <LapisScarab_> We're trying to decide that.
  675. [2011-10-09 02:07:18] <KRCCFNF> No, DTN.
  676. [2011-10-09 02:07:18] <DoorToNothing> In the last two years, staff chose the idea, I believe.
  677. [2011-10-09 02:07:22] <KRCCFNF> http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/index.php?title=Forum:Wiki-wide_Roleplay&t=20111002033805
  678. [2011-10-09 02:07:34] <DoorToNothing> Yes, I'm aware now.
  679. [2011-10-09 02:07:40] <DoorToNothing> You were just confounding me earlier.
  680. [2011-10-09 02:07:57] <KRCCFNF> http://www.khwiki.net/Forum:The_Keyhole%27s_Roleplay
  681. [2011-10-09 02:07:58] <ErryK> Okay I have a sketch.
  682. [2011-10-09 02:08:18] <KRCCFNF> Link?
  683. [2011-10-09 02:08:26] <LapisScarab_> So we need to get a staff meeting to decide this sometime in the future then.
  684. [2011-10-09 02:08:38] <ErryK> Something like so: http://i.imgur.com/V4yrh.png
  685. [2011-10-09 02:08:47] <ErryK> Of course, better revised.
  686. [2011-10-09 02:08:56] <ErryK> That was quickly done so I can show the basic idea.
  687. [2011-10-09 02:09:53] <ErryK> I'm going to bed soon, but after I get replies of that concept.
  688. [2011-10-09 02:09:57] <KRCCFNF> I still personally like the faces, but if the community prefers that style, then it's fine.
  689. [2011-10-09 02:10:01] <DoorToNothing> It looks nice, I'm still partial to the columnar idea though.
  690. [2011-10-09 02:10:19] <DoorToNothing> Logo should be decided by the community. Perhaps open up a window for a week or two for logo submissiosn?
  691. [2011-10-09 02:11:04] <ErryK> So we're moving to a KH3D theme?
  692. [2011-10-09 02:11:08] <ErryK> It's official?
  693. [2011-10-09 02:11:45] <LapisScarab_> It seems only logical. That's the next game.
  694. [2011-10-09 02:11:58] <ErryK> Also, I was going to use these: http://www.khinsider.com/content/view/1979/338/
  695. [2011-10-09 02:12:22] <ErryK> For the columnar concept.
  696. [2011-10-09 02:12:32] <ErryK> I'm going to make two versions, the characters and the columns.
  697. [2011-10-09 02:12:52] <LapisScarab_> Sounds great. Good work, Erry
  698. [2011-10-09 02:13:01] <ErryK> But for now. I have to go. Someone make that forum for me?
  699. [2011-10-09 02:14:02] <LapisScarab_> Quick aside, I think it's going to be Sunday Wiki time soon. Want me to take care of the MA so you can sleep?
  700. [2011-10-09 02:14:27] <ErryK> Actually I'll take care of it when I wake up at 5.
  701. [2011-10-09 02:14:35] <LapisScarab_> 'Kay.
  702. [2011-10-09 02:14:41] <DoorToNothing> Thanks Erry.
  703. [2011-10-09 02:15:00] <DoorToNothing> ErryK: Can you stay for a brief discussion over Point 9 so we can wrap it all up?
  704. [2011-10-09 02:15:01] <LapisScarab_> 'Night
  705. [2011-10-09 02:15:06] <ErryK> Okay.
  706. [2011-10-09 02:15:08] <DoorToNothing> Or we can roll that over until the next meeting.
  707. [2011-10-09 02:15:15] <ErryK> But only 15 extra more minutes.
  708. [2011-10-09 02:15:17] <DoorToNothing> Okay, we'll make it quick then.
  709. [2011-10-09 02:15:19] <KRCCFNF> WAIT, ERRY, POINT 9 WAS SUGGESTED BY YOU.
  710. [2011-10-09 02:15:20] <KRCCFNF> 9.Walkthrough videos: Are they going to be similar to LPs or just cover general sections? When you said you were the fun one on the lane, who was your competition? The mailbox? - Erry 21:04, 8 October 2011 (UTC)~
  711. [2011-10-09 02:15:31] <KRCCFNF> Oh, sorry.
  712. [2011-10-09 02:15:40] <KRCCFNF> Missed DTN's thing up there.
  713. [2011-10-09 02:16:00] <DoorToNothing> I would prefer covering general sections.
  714. [2011-10-09 02:16:15] <DoorToNothing> If we want accompanying LP's, that's fine, but I don't there to be LP videos IN PLACE OF text-based content.
  715. [2011-10-09 02:16:34] <ErryK> By general sections I meant
  716. [2011-10-09 02:16:50] <ErryK> Destiny Islands Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Boss: Darkside I
  717. [2011-10-09 02:16:57] <ErryK> actually, Darkside II.
  718. [2011-10-09 02:17:04] <DoorToNothing> Oh. Whoops!
  719. [2011-10-09 02:17:20] <DoorToNothing> (That's still my opinion on videos in the walkthroughs)
  720. [2011-10-09 02:17:24] <ErryK> Along with extra coverage of the extra bosses (Wakka, Tidus, Selphie, etc.)
  721. [2011-10-09 02:17:41] <DoorToNothing> Well videos would only be used in the personal walkthroughs, right?
  722. [2011-10-09 02:17:44] <ErryK> LP's doesn't cover general sections and just covers playing the game.
  723. [2011-10-09 02:17:46] <DoorToNothing> So I suppose that is us to the author.
  724. [2011-10-09 02:18:05] <ErryK> Kryten said that there should be space for *my* videos and by *my* I mean me, Erry.
  725. [2011-10-09 02:18:21] <ErryK> I'm not sure if he meant the bosses or the world in full.
  726. [2011-10-09 02:18:31] <DoorToNothing> Hmmm.
  727. [2011-10-09 02:18:42] <DoorToNothing> I'll talk to him to see his reasoning. Just curious.
  728. [2011-10-09 02:18:57] <DoorToNothing> Also, on KHWiki:Staff. Whoever made my new image, I love you.
  729. [2011-10-09 02:19:08] <KRCCFNF> Still TNE.
  730. [2011-10-09 02:19:21] <DoorToNothing> This almost counterbalances the DA account...
  731. [2011-10-09 02:19:23] <DoorToNothing> Well, almost.
  732. [2011-10-09 02:19:25] <DoorToNothing> Only not at all.
  733. [2011-10-09 02:19:28] <HikariKH_> Hmmm
  734. [2011-10-09 02:20:07] <KRCCFNF> Seeing as we have kind of completed the Roundtable... I have a question.
  735. [2011-10-09 02:20:10] <ErryK> So what do I put in the summary for 9?
  736. [2011-10-09 02:20:10] <KRCCFNF> Is there a way to cancel the effects of the wiki's CSS for a skin?
  737. [2011-10-09 02:20:20] <KRCCFNF> DTN will consult Kryten.
  738. [2011-10-09 02:20:38] =-= Awayblade0 is now known as Keyblade0
  739. [2011-10-09 02:20:46] <ErryK> Don't forget, we left 2 for the last issue.
  740. [2011-10-09 02:20:50] <ErryK> Since DTN was not present.
  741. [2011-10-09 02:20:54] <HikariKH_> ^
  742. [2011-10-09 02:21:22] <Keyblade0> ALl righty I am back.
  743. [2011-10-09 02:21:43] <HikariKH_> wb
  744. [2011-10-09 02:21:47] <ErryK> Issue 2 was: Reopping possibility? Erry 07:06, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
  745. [2011-10-09 02:23:39] <KRCCFNF> DoorToNothing
  746. [2011-10-09 02:23:45] <KRCCFNF> DoorToNothing
  747. [2011-10-09 02:23:45] <KRCCFNF> DoorToNothing
  748. [2011-10-09 02:23:46] <KRCCFNF> This is your issue.
  749. [2011-10-09 02:24:01] <KRCCFNF> Because you are the only one who can solve it.
  750. [2011-10-09 02:24:20] <KRCCFNF> Also, archive your talk page.
  751. [2011-10-09 02:25:08] <Keyblade0> EVERYONE, USE PING ATTACK ON DT-Ohwait.
  752. [2011-10-09 02:25:15] <Keyblade0> Nevermind.
  753. [2011-10-09 02:25:16] <ErryK> I've got 5 minutes.
  754. [2011-10-09 02:25:31] <ErryK> Then I'm going to replace the agenda with the summary
  755. [2011-10-09 02:25:35] <ErryK> And then upload the log.
  756. [2011-10-09 02:25:58] <DoorToNothing> I AM BACK.
  757. [2011-10-09 02:26:00] <DoorToNothing> Okay.
  758. [2011-10-09 02:26:15] <DoorToNothing> Like I said earlier, as far I know, the viewpoint on the situation changed after my megatext.
  759. [2011-10-09 02:26:39] <Keyblade0> The Wall-o'-text to end all wall-o-texts
  760. [2011-10-09 02:26:44] <KRCCFNF> How can you assume everyone changed their minds just because they didn't comment?
  761. [2011-10-09 02:26:54] <DoorToNothing> As far as I know, the issue was suspended while TNE was looking through logs to find actual evidence (which I could supply myself but do not find necessary to supplement all of the other justification I gave).
  762. [2011-10-09 02:26:57] <KRCCFNF> Kryten was under the assumption that no one had changed their minds.
  763. [2011-10-09 02:27:01] <DoorToNothing> IRC.
  764. [2011-10-09 02:27:17] <KRCCFNF> http://www.khwiki.net/User_talk:DoorToNothing#Forum:Today.27s_channel_situation
  765. [2011-10-09 02:27:35] <DoorToNothing> My gog asdfjkl;
  766. [2011-10-09 02:27:36] <KRCCFNF> "You are not judge and jury of the wiki, and the fact that you are using your manager-ship of the channel in an attempt to ignore wiki consensus is deplorable."
  767. [2011-10-09 02:27:37] <DoorToNothing> TI.
  768. [2011-10-09 02:27:39] <DoorToNothing> Listen to me.
  769. [2011-10-09 02:27:41] <DoorToNothing> LISTEN TO ME.
  770. [2011-10-09 02:28:07] <DoorToNothing> Kryten posted that BEFORE, BE-FORE, BE FORE I commented with the megatext.
  771. [2011-10-09 02:29:00] <DoorToNothing> The megatext explains and justifies the actions I took. If anyone of you want to use your night to re-read that literary masterpiece, it should explain everything about how I justified my actions with a meeting with other channel operators.
  772. [2011-10-09 02:29:01] <KRCCFNF> Regardless.
  773. [2011-10-09 02:29:08] <KRCCFNF> Why don't we just revive the forum>
  774. [2011-10-09 02:29:16] <Keyblade0> Just say Godtext.
  775. [2011-10-09 02:29:30] <Keyblade0> Megatext seems too...small.
  776. [2011-10-09 02:29:34] <DoorToNothing> I see no reason to, the issue seems settled to me.
  777. [2011-10-09 02:29:42] <DoorToNothing> As far as I know it HAS been settled.
  778. [2011-10-09 02:29:46] <KRCCFNF> To you, but obviously not to Erry and I.
  779. [2011-10-09 02:29:50] <DoorToNothing> Aside from ErryK continually bringing it back up.
  780. [2011-10-09 02:29:53] <DoorToNothing> Which is for obvious reason.
  781. [2011-10-09 02:30:07] <DoorToNothing> If you wish to revive it, go ahead.
  782. [2011-10-09 02:32:22] <DoorToNothing> About to have to leave.
  783. [2011-10-09 02:32:29] <KRCCFNF> Okay, the meeting is now over.
  784.  
RAW Paste Data