- After upgrade from 2.5 to 2.6 I wanted to try the new G43.2 feature.
- I realized that configuration selector installed the demo config of
- to ~/linuxcnc/configs/sim.axis.lathe-fanucy directory.
- However HAL paragraph of lathe_fanucy.ini refers to files which are
- located in ~/linuxcnc/configs/sim/axis directory:
- HALFILE = ../core_sim.hal
- HALFILE = ../axis_manualtoolchange.hal
- HALFILE = ../simulated_home.hal
- HALFILE = ../lathe.hal
- I assume that the demo config intended to go under
- config/sim/axis/sim.axis.lathe-fanucy and then the above section is correct.
- Also this path should be corrected:
- If the demo directory is config/sim/axis/sim.axis.lathe_fanucy, the right
- path is:
- When I moved manually the sim.axis.lathe-fanucy directory under sim.axis
- and corrected the PATH_APPEND line, everything was OK.
- Best regards:
a guest Aug 30th, 2014 232 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data