- love is not a plague - punctured plumes:
- hoisted hooey, disaster's hood
- quack qualities dripping nectar
- worn whooshes, malady's fosters
- love ain't bounty bliss - Utopia:
- numb nature's cloak sewn by favor
- timid oak oozes pruned pleasures
- sassy stream girded in leisure
- lanky love is far from merit:
- gaunt grace's groomed by bruised verdicts
- felon features seeped'n hacked acme
- porous passion puking smith'reens
- love's a gullible game: the Chess!
- We're the pawn, while nature's the rest.
- Note: of lanky love
RAW Paste Data Copied