a guest Feb 18th, 2020 68 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Write an essay convincing readers to break a specific habit that is
- harmful to their physical, emotional, or financial health.
- Coffee is certainly one of the most popular drinks in the world, but does it have a darker side?
- Its fragrant aroma, its unique taste, and its caffeine are certainly major selling points for coffee drinkers. However, these selling points do not come without a price.
- Caffeine addiction is on the rise across the globe and its withdrawal symptoms can be debilitating. Sufferers have reported symptoms ranging from chronic fatigue to excruciating migraines.
- Furthermore, the supposed benefit of added energy from caffeine consumption is not quite as it seems. Over time the body of a caffeine addict will counteract its effect by diminishing the body's natural energy production processes. This leaves coffee drinkers with an illusion of having extra energy, when in reality, they depend on the substance just to feel normal.
- Although the withdrawal can be severe, over time a caffeine addict's body will return to normal and start to produce energy on its own. So perhaps it's time to put the cup down and quit while you're ahead?
RAW Paste Data