testg4 Jan 22nd, 2019 (edited) 165 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Ask yourself why Greeks today need to continuously comment about how the ancient Macedonians were ancient Greeks. Especially because most students today would already learn the version of history concerning this topic favouring the Greek perspective. Everyone is happy labeling everything Macedonian as being Greek. So why would Greeks and their friends even waste their time spamming wherever the word Macedonia is mentioned? For what purpose? Supposedly they are against lies and this needs to be drowned out with their comment spam. Or is it that their negativity directed towards even the tinniest of comment contradicting their narrative needs to be hidden so everyone remains comfortable in what they have been taught? With even supposed educated people conveniently brushing over small truths for a big Greek history.
- Let me try sharing some of these small truths here and you decide if the history presented today that everything was Greek makes any sense? Some viewable titles that can be searched on YouTube which should help those interested better understand the bigger picture hopefully. Firstly how about learning something few know and that is that the country of Greece was established in the first half of the 19th century. Greece is not something from ancient times to the present. Please see the YouTube video titled The Documentary That Shocked Greece - SKAI "1821".
- Next I feel it important that people understand how Macedonia was illegally partitioned in the beginning of the 20th century. YouTube title Hans-Lothar Steppan On The Macedonian Question: Greece Never Possessed Macedonian Territories Before 1912-13. Some things to note here are that the claims over Macedonian land happened after Greece was already established and saw for the very first time part of Macedonia become Greece in the 20th century. This part of Macedonia which is today know as northern Greece is now claimed to have always been ancient Greece which makes no logical sense. Greece was expanded and the claim that ancient Macedonia was always part of Greece is a result of the partition of Macedonia during 1913 not historical facts. Also this partition of Macedonia helps explain the actions of the other neighbours towards Macedonians in the comments.
- Thirdly it is relevant to understand Greece committed ethnic cleansing over the part of Macedonia which was granted to them during the partition I mentioned. Being that the ethnic Macedonians were the indigenous group of Macedonia but then finding themselves part of Greece it was and has been Greece's policy to erase the Macedonian identity or even remove them all together. So why would Greece want to erase the people identifying themselves as Macedonians if Macedonians were always Greek or some type of secondary Greeks? Is this the reason why Greeks deny Macedonians exist in the comment sections all over the internet. YouTube this video called Genocide On The Macedonians. FYI this video also has Cyrillic lettering in the title but includes English subtitles. It is 1 hour and 49 minutes in length.
- This fourth video here presents a fact that is now largely obscured in popular culture and even in documentaries presented as authoritative. I would say today's documentaries are deliberate in blurring the truth. They seen to not work towards clearing things up for the audience. But here in this clip taken from a documentary which looks as it was made in the 1980's the narrator explains how the ancient Macedonians were not Greek at all from the beginning. A blunt truth which would not be heard in today's modern documentaries which have established the newer narrative that everything ancient Macedon was Greek. YouTube the video called Macedonia - The Clip That Shocked Greece.
- This fifth video here combats the theory that some type of huge Slavic migration occurred that has resulted in today's Macedonians having zero connection to ancient Macedonians and therefore Macedonia. Here today's modern science has not only confirmed that both ancient Macedonians and ancient Hellenic people were always two distinct races but also that the direct descendants of each are distributed mostly within the the respective populous of each country. Search for this short YouTube video titled DNA Of Macedonian People By IGENEA.
- And finally this video here explains how Hesychius of Alexandria who lived during the 5th century AD clearly sore the ancient Macedonian language separately to that of the Greeks. In his lexicon he had words from the ancient Macedonians grouped together with words from other foreign languages. But he also had all of these these words of foreign languages separated from the words of Greek origin. And interestingly as noted by the narrator in the video his lexicon has not been released in full to the public today. Something that should make you wonder if you have really been taught the truth about ancient Greece and Macedonia? See the YouTube video titled The Ancient Macedonians Were Not Greek! (Episode 31 Of 40). I recommend watching this series in its entirety. And I ask Greeks how you can possibly claim to be speaking the truth when you are contradicting what the ancient Greeks and other writers described? They clearly repeated over and over that Macedonians were not Greeks. I hope Greeks and others holding the skewed narrative that everything was Greek consider these points and analyze there position and the hate they hold towards people wanting the truth.
RAW Paste Data