- <table border="1" bordercolor="#3487c6" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="3" style="background-color: #2f95e2; width: 500px;"><tbody>
- <tr> <td><img alt="trackingle.png (572×166)" src="http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/1135/trackin.png" />
- <div style="background-color: transparent; color: black; height: 140px; overflow: auto; padding: 4px; width: 490px;">
- <span style="color: white; font-family: Arial; font-weight: bold;">Welcome to the Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracking Chat! </span>
- <span style="color: maroon; font-weight: bold;">Below are some tips to help you find Rockhopper:</span>
- 1. When tracking Rockhopper, make sure that you are checking major servers such as Mammoth, Abominable, and Blizzard.
- 2. Rockhopper is constantly on the move, switching servers every 15 minutes or so. Make sure to keep that in mind when you are tracking him.
- 3. Take a look in the Migrator, Pizza Parlor, and Cove. These are the Rooms that Rockhopper is known to be active in.
- 4. Rockhopper is a red penguin with a pirate hat and beard. He is usually a tad larger than the other penguins, so spotting him shouldn’t be a problem.
- 5. If you are faced with large crowds, make sure to check your “in room” list. This list shows you every penguin in the same room as you. If you see Rockhopper, his avatar will be smiling.
- 6. Last, have fun and keep trying. We know it is not easy but with our tips and chat, you will be on your way to finding Rockhopper!
- <embed align="middle" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain" bgcolor="#000000" flashvars="id=140772129&gn=TheClubPenguinTracking" height="380" name="chat" pluginspage="http://xat.com/update_flash.shtml" quality="high" src="http://www.xatech.com/web_gear/chat/chat.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="500"></embed></td> </tr>
- <div style="font-family: verdana,arial,sans-serif; font-size: 10px;">
a guest Apr 20th, 2011 617 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data