a guest Jan 21st, 2019 59 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- We have been experiencing extremely slow VPS performance for the last two to three weeks.
- We've tried different things to optimise from our end, however it just looks like we are not getting the CPU cycles we are paying for.
- Our load is consistently about 2.5+ 2.5+ 2.5+ which means our forums, and a basic Drupal 7 install run as if they were on a crappy $6 / month shared host.
- Additionally, we host an internal Mumble server which lags when there are 10 people online and becomes unusable when there are 20 or more people.
- This is the third or fourth time in about 8 months we have had to complain about the VPS being overloaded when at Operating System Idle, much less usable when it has people using it.
- We're not happy that the basic product supplied doesn't have enough resources to run.
- Can we work something out to ensure we have smooth, properly resourced VPS environment?
- Kind regards
RAW Paste Data