Littlepip TF part 2
Dec 29th, 2020
- >Ow, that actually hurt
- >As you're recovering from the pain, Matt retorts
- >"Do you have any better ideas?"
- >Mentally preparing yourself so you don't squeak you start
- >"W-well, shouldn't the national guard have some relief camps nearby?"
- >He looks down toward the ground, solemnly
- >"Well, they did"
- >"What do you mean they did?"
- >"Most deserted, ran home, and the few left couldn't deal with the gangs that attacked >Gangs?
- >Other than a few annoying Mexicans that tried to act tough you didn't really know of any gangs in the area
- >Seeing your confusion, he explains
- >"After the dust had settled, the smaller gangs banded together, mostly to gain ground"
- >"But then they started to run out of food"
- >"H-how long has it been?"
- >"About a week"
- >A week
- >This magic horse's body somehow managed to live that long without food
- >Now that you're thinking about it, your stomach grumbles
- >"Here, let's get to the Humvee, I've got some food in there" he says, as he turns around and walks to the front door
- >You try to follow him, and surprisingly manage to walk pretty well all things considered
- >Now that you're both standing next to each other, you can see just how tall you are
- >You'd wager you're a bit around 2 feet tall standing on all your hooves, reaching just a bit over his knees
- >Your hooves
- >It feels weird, but natural thinking that
- >As you look at him, your gaze turns to his thighs
- >His strong, muscular thighs
- >Quickly looking to the ground to avoid a repeat of earlier, you see you've made it to the car
- >Well, car was an understatement
- >It looked like a Humvee you'd see on videos of Iraq
- >Fully armored, and armed
- >He probably stole it and drove off when the gangs took over the camp
- >You don't blame him
- >Mexicans get kinda scary when they group up
- >He opens the front side door for you, and you somehow easily jump in and lay down on your stomach
- >He gets a packet out of a backpack and hands it to you as he gets into the drivers seat
Please, Sign In to add comment