- #! no
- # Copyright (C) 1996-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
- # This file is part of the GNU C Library.
- # The GNU C Library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- # modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
- # License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
- # version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- # The GNU C Library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- # but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- # MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- # Lesser General Public License for more details.
- # You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
- # License along with the GNU C Library; if not, see
- # <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- # This is the `ldd' command, which lists what shared libraries are
- # used by given dynamically-linked executables. It works by invoking the
- # run-time dynamic linker as a command and setting the environment
- # variable LD_TRACE_LOADED_OBJECTS to a non-empty value.
- # We should be able to find the translation right at the beginning.
- RTLDLIST="/lib/ld-linux.so.2 /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 /libx32/ld-linux-x32.so.2"
RAW Paste Data Copied