a guest Jul 14th, 2019 208 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Discord: <link="https://discord.gg/JpG9uhz">CLICK HERE</link>
- <color="red"> <size=80%> Welcome to The Nuketown Facility, If you are here to stay then we welcome you to the server.
- <color="orange"> <size=80%> Rules:
- <indent=15%> Be nice, you don't have to be extra nice, just don't be a cunt.
- <indent=15%> Do not be racist, you can joke, but do not cross the line
- <indent=15%> Do not mic spam, you can play music but not in spectator chat or scp chat.
- <indent=15%> if someone is being a douche, do not be a dick towards them, just tell the staff.
- <indent=15%> Don't team with SCP's if you're a Facility Guard, Scientist or MTF, you can make deals but not team.
- <indent=15%> holding up the round by staying in the same spot or constantly running around in an area can result in a kick or a slay.
- <indent=15%> we have no tolerance for hacking, if you hack you will be perm banned.
- <color="orange"> <size=80%> Friendly fire rules:
- <indent=15%> Do not teamkill without a reason, doing so will result in a kick/ban.
- <indent=15%> MTF can teamkill if lower ranked MTF or guards refuse to follow orders. (to an extent)
- <indent=15%> If you are being annoying, for example, killing disarmed D-Class or closing doors on people constantly, or locking your teammates out/in, then you can be teamkilled.
- <indent=15%> If a commander of MTF is disarming random people, or anyone for that matter then, they can be teamkilled.
- <indent=15%> D-Class can kill other D-classes for the right reason, so for example if they steal a keycard or are trying to betray or leave you for their own personal gain.
- <indent=15%> You can teamkill someone if they steal something from you like if you are a scientist or d boy about to escape and someone takes your stuff, or if someone takes your card or gun inside 914.
- <indent=15%> If one of your mtf teammates team with an SCP you can teamkill em.
RAW Paste Data