- When Morgan stepped out of the air-lock and into the ship his ears caught an unusual noise. Down the corridor to his right came the sound of quick and heavy footfalls. At least two people running, one of them wearing steel-toed boots from the sound of it.
- Morgan walked to the end of the corridor and peered around the corner curiously.
- He was greeted by a penis flopping up and down with its owner's strides.
- Apophis took a deep breath and wiped a tear out of the corner of her eye. She had not meant to laugh but the sight of Amon's naked backside disappearing around the corner with Holly hot on his tail was too much for her. She expected a fight when she dropped the disguises, not...whatever just happened.
- Carrie was lying prone and chewing on Amon's discarded pants while mumbling gibberish. She and the cow both went mad in remarkably short order. Apophis would have been angered by their attempt to rape her servant if they were not both so obviously clueless as to how to go about it. The Anubis couldn't even keep her eyes on the prize — she gave up once she got his pants off.
- A small puddle of cloudy liquid caught Apophis's eye. The odd change in behavior started right after those two came into contact with the stuff; Holly by slipping in it, Carrie by helping her up.
- Apophis gave in to curiosity. She dipped the end of a claw in the fluid and gave it a taste.
- "Wait!" Amon called out. He was glad the other man, Morgan, joined him in fleeing without wasting time on questions, but now they needed to cooperate and the man refused to slow down. "Wait for me! We need to work together!"
- The man glanced over his shoulder and quickened his pace, pulling further ahead.
- "Are you running from ME!?" Amon yelled incredulously. "Why!?"
- "Because you're chasing me, Jackass! Put that fucking thing away if you want to talk!"
- "I'd love to but they took my clothes!"
- Amon followed Morgan through a hatch and felt the door slam shut behind him. Morgan was standing by a control panel holding a mop like a weapon. The two of them were in a small maintenance room.
- "Alright, you keep that thing where I can see it," Morgan said. "Wait, no, that's gay." He grabbed a set of coveralls off one of the shelves and tossed it to Amon.
- Amon nodded thanks and quickly donned the garment.
- "Who the fuck are you?" Morgan asked.
- "My name is Amon. My m-, uh, wife and I came here in disguise. We were the two winged women you spoke to earlier."
- Morgan raised an eyebrow and looked him over. "That was a hell of a disguise."
- "It's my m-, my wife's specialty."
- "I see," Morgan said. "And why would you do something like that?"
- "My wife's race is hated by the people of our homeland," Amon explained. "We have lived among them in disguise for years, but when this opportunity presented itself we decided to escape and find a new home somewhere we will not be discriminated against."
- "It's not that I don't believe you but I think I'll see what the other two have to say about this." Morgan reached for the control panel.
- "Wait! Don't open that! The others have gone mad. Holly was chasing me."
- "Mad, is it?" Morgan said wryly. "That's awfully convenient for you."
- "I know how that sounds but I barely got away from them. They-"
- The conversation was cut off by a powerful impact on the door behind Amon. Both men turned to look and found a distorted bulge in the door, pushing into the room like someone had beaten it in with a hammer.
- Morgan stared at it. "That's reinforced steel."
- "It's Holly. She must know we are in here now. We should have been speaking more quietly."
- "The goofy shortstack? She did that? With what, a bazooka?"
- "She's stronger than she looks," Amon replied grimly. The only reason he escaped from her in the first place was because her grip was on his clothes, not him.
- Morgan twitched in surprise as he heard Shai's voice in his head. "I think he's telling the truth, Morgan."
- "Shai?" Morgan looked around the room. "What the hell? Where are you?" Amon gave him an odd look.
- "I'm talking to myself," Shai said. "You're hearing me through my own ears."
- "That's...weird." Morgan gestured to Amon and asked him to wait a moment.
- "I know, I've been blocking it because I thought it would be confusing. Didn't I already tell you about this?"
- "Probably, but to be honest you kind of talk a lot and when you start getting specific or technical I just...sort of zone out."
- "That's mean!"
- "So what were you going to say? About, uh," he glanced at Amon, "our situation?"
- "We forgot to clean up."
- "Clean up?"
- Morgan could actually feel her face getting hot through their link.
- "You know...last time we were in there? When we...made a little mess."
- "Ooohhh," Morgan nodded. "You mean when you made a mess."
- "You helped!" She retorted.
- "What does that have to do with our guests going crazy?"
- "You turned the life-support systems back on. There's oxygen in there now. The whole reason I'm bad with oxygen is because there's a chemical that's really common in my body that's dangerous when it oxidizes. I tried to make my core as free of it as possible so I could go into oxygen rich environments to hang out with humans, but there are still traces of it in my...um...my l-lady..liquid."
- "Your girl cum?" Morgan asked.
- "It has been long enough now for it to start oxidizing. If they got it on their skin it's probably messing with their heads pretty bad."
- "Will they be alright?"
- "If you can get it off them they should be fine. The effects will get worse the longer they're exposed."
- Another impact on the door brought Morgan out of the conversation. The tips of Holly's prodigious horns had been driven through the metal. Amon backed away from the door nervously.
- "What should I do?" Shai asked. "Do you want me to help?"
- Morgan grabbed a can of red safety paint off a shelf. "Just sit tight. Don't worry, I've got an idea."
Spaceworms - Chapter 3 - Spiceflows
PRW Apr 14th, 2015 (edited) 1,431 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data