a guest Dec 5th, 2019 879 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Every time the government bombs a country, bans free speech, confiscates guns, wiretaps people, seizes property, tortures, and kills people then you are responsible.
- Silence means consent.
- You would be naive to think that the government won't get worse or that you will never be a victim of government abuse.
- The government is destroying the US with wars, debt, and tyranny, but what do we need government for anyway?
- If a private association like the MPAA can regulate movies, why can't the private market regulate other things?
- When the TSA fingers your asshole and pulls your cock, is the real purpose to protect you or to make you feel like a degraded slave?
- When people smoke now, people just call the police on them, but people in the past either took some personal responsibility and ignored smokers, moved away from smokers, or asked smokers to go somewhere else. The problem with a police state is everyone now is either or a slave or a criminal. Who pays the taxes to pay for tyranny?
- If smoking is dangerous, can't nonprofits raise funds to pay for educational campaigns that warn of the dangers of smoking instead of outlawing smoking?
- Can't people use the BBB to verify if a business is good or not instead of forcing companies to pay fees to get a government business license?
- Can't private charities funded by volunteer donations provide homeless shelters and soup kitchens instead of being at forced at the point of a gun by the government to pay taxes that fund welfare?
- Can't people use guns to protect themselves instead of relying on the Gestapo?
- Can't neighbourhoods hire private security firms to protect their homes?
- Can't the free market provide toll roads?
- Can't the free market provide private airports?
- Can't the free market provide private schools?
- Can't the free market provide private mediation services instead of being forced to use courts?
- Can't volunteer fire departments provide fire protection services?
- Can't the free market provide disaster relief instead of FEMA?
- Can't the free market run delivery services instead of the USPS?
- Can't the free market run railroads instead of Amtrak?
RAW Paste Data