a guest Mar 13th, 2018 56 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Paneer - 1 block, approx. 2 cups of cubes
- Onion - 1 medium-sized one, chopped fine
- Ginger-garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Dhania powder/malli podi/Coriander powder - 1 tbsp
- Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Tomato Pureé - 1 tin (about 1 cup)
- Kasuri methi/dried fenugreek leaves - 1 generous pinch
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Heavy Whipping Cream - 1 cup
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- How I Made It:
- 1. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the paneer/tofu cubes until golden brown. Drain and set aside.
- 2. In the same pan, add 1 more tbsp oil and fry the onions until golden brown.
- 3. Add the ginger garlic paste and fry for a minute.
- 4. Next, add the dhania, garam masala, chilli powder and some salt. Fry for 30 seconds.
- 5. To this, add the tomato paste/puree, tomato sauce and kasuri methi. Mix well and add the milk.
- 6. Lower fire and cook covered for 5 mins.
- 7. Open lid, add the fried paneer/tofu and the cream till you get the color you want. Mix well and simmer for 3-4 mins.
- 8. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves if you have any.
RAW Paste Data