I was worshiped the Devil
a guest Aug 25th, 2016 121 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- “I had worshiped the Devil”, Poem by Taha Hussein
- I thought you are the deceiver and that you guide who you want
- the harmful hateful humiliating about arrogance and pride
- Powerful hardihood that have subtle and cunning to the people
- Cut off hands of thieves and stone the bodies of women
- you uphold justice by the sword and your justice is by bloodshed
- if you are the creator of the killers tell me where is the God of the weak
- If you were the creator of all why did you deprive some of them from living
- What will you reap from the murder except demolition and perish
- Do I was worship a butcher that crushes innocent livers?
- or I worshiped the devil who send us the seal of the prophets
- I supposed the Paradise for the mujahideen where the powerful will live
- Dates and grapes and figs and rivers of wine of the pious
- Best haven for hungry who lived in the desert
- and beds made of a precious Sapphire stones , and virgins chants by singing
- We are faithful lovers came to fulfill their demands, waiting to obey any command
- Allah reward you by us, see how best Allah’s reward
- Is your paradise struggle and shout and penetration without flexion (endless sex)
- The virgin will be replaced as soon as she loses her virginity
- Renewed poplar previously married and you’re do the Raphe (concord, accord)
- Did I worship a pimp playing with fools minds?
- or did I worship the devil who send us the seal of the prophets?
RAW Paste Data