PMD2 damage formula (3)
a guest Mar 21st, 2019 56 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- If the attack is a Fire type and the target has Flash Fire, and the attack was the first Fire-type attack this turn, the defender’s Flash Fire rate rises by 1 up to a maximum of 2. The Flash Fire rate is reset to 0 when the target leaves the floor.
- ** If the items Bolt Fang, Flare Fang, Meteor Torc do n, Power Bangle, and Volt Torcot affect the attacker:
- If the target has the Reflect status and the move is not Brick Break, or if Rock Sash affects the target, the Damage is halved if the attack is physical.
- If the target has the Light Screen status or if Aqua Mantle affects the target, the Damage is halved if the attack is special.
- The game determines whether the attack is a critical hit (see below).
- The calculated damage is multiplied by the effectiveness.
- The damage is multiplied by an additional multiplier specific to the attack. This multiplier is usually equal to 1. For example, if the target is using Dig and the attack is Earthquake, this value equals 2. This multiplier also includes the calculations from Iron Fist, Me First, and Reckless.
- The damage is multiplied by ((57344+X)/65536) where X is a random integer from 0 through 16383.
- The damage is rounded to the nearest integer.
- If the attack is a thrown item, the damage is halved and rounded to the nearest integer.
- If the attack is a thrown item and the attacker’s Power Pitcher is enabled, the damage is multiplied by 1.5 and rounded to the nearest integer.
- If the damage is greater than 0:
- If Pulse Bow, Lucky Scarf affe, or Spark Tiects the target, the PP of one of its moves may be restored at a 30% chance.
- If Air Blade affects the attacker, the damage is multiplied by 1.5 and rounded to the nearest integer.
- Critical Hits
- Attacks can’t be a critical hit if the target has the Lucky Chant status, it has Battle Armor or Shell Armor, or the skill Critical Dodger is enabled for the target.
- A variable X is set to the move’s initial critical hit rate. X is then halved if the attacker is male or gender-unknown.
- If the attacker has the Focus Energy status, X is set to 999.
- If the attacker is holding Scope Lens, or the attacker’s Sharpshooter is enabled, X rises by 15.
- If the attacker has Super Luck, X rises by 15.
- If the target is holding Patsy Band, X rises by 15.
- If the attack is "super effective" and the attacker’s Type-Advantage Master is enabled, X is set to 40.
- If a random integer from 0 through 99 is less than X and Teary Cape doesn’t affect the target, the attack is a critical hit and the Damage is doubled if the attacker has Sniper, or multiplied by 1.5 otherwise.
RAW Paste Data