a guest Oct 12th, 2019 189 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- MTF and Chaos are NOT to shoot Class D and Scientists on sight.
- MTF's goals;
- MTF are to strip class d of items and help them get to safety or, keep them in the facility and used fot sacrifice during containment; in regards to SCP-106. Only if they try to resist, or are know to be armed are they to be shot or all SCP's are contained and there are no longer chaos operatives on site. (basically to end the game)
- MTF are forbidden from using the nuke to speed up the process of winning. Their job is to try and regain control of the facility, not blow it up. The only time they should resort to arming the nuke is if the SCP's are out of control and they are out numbered by chaos operatives to an extreme. Otherwise it should be their goal to disarm the nuke and stop chaos from arming it.
- Chaos' goals;
- Chaos are to take scientists captive and use them as hostages to draw out MTF and only when all MTF are confirmed wiped out can they be executed.
- Chaos' goals are to do as much damage to the facility as possible and their main goal after saving all class d is to nuke the facility or at the very least take out all MTF and facilities staff. SCP's are none of their concern and they shouldn't bother hunting them down.
- SCP's goals are to wipe everyone out who is not one of them.
- Chaos victory is not a SCP victory.
- their ultimate goal is to take over the facility. This means doing whatever it takes to prevent the nuke from going off and being contained.
- Play logically and realistically.
- Value your characters life and don't purposely put yourself in harms.
- Don't run in head first run and gunning.
- Don't attempt to solo a whole team of opposing operatives by yourself unless you have no other choice; work as a team.
- Don't arm the nuke and blow the facility knowing your own team is trapped inside.
- Follow orders from operatives in your team with a higher rank
RAW Paste Data