- The short film starts with 3 friends driving through big bear city, CA. (1991) It's about 9:00 PM on a Sunday and they are driving back after having spent the weekend. They are the only car on the road, a road with no real lanes or street lights. The boys gps system broke on the way up and they have To find their own way home. After about 10 minutes of dialogue and driving, there is a fallen tree blocking the path, and no way to get around it. They ponder about what to do for a minute and when they start backing p the car, they see a man about 20 yards back, standing with his legs and arms spread out. The boys are confused and the driver yells at him, but he remains still. He was masked and appeared to be holding a blunt like object. He slowly approached the car, so the boys had to make a lot of noise and threatened to run him over as he approached, but He didn't move. About a minute later, two more cars approach and each car has two more masked people. They has parked their cars in a way as if to set a roadblock, and they slowly approached the boys car. A lot of commotion and the boys are all freaking out. One decides to be a bold hero and rush out with his ski pole. He charges The main man and attempts to strike his head, but the attack is dodged and his throat is sliced by the mans hidden blades which were up his sleeves. All men begin to approach causing more panic, after seeing their friend killed. They decide the only way out is to forcefully break through the road block. They both buckled their seat belts and charged at full speed. All men got out of they way, and when the car made impact, they couldn't get through. Now, the whole front of the car was broken, no way out, and the men were within ten feet of the car. The camera flashes up as screams are heard.
- * car going 90 mph with highway to hell playing in background *
- First boy(Alex): Hell yeah! Faster terry! No survivors!
- *Car picks up about 15 mph as song is slowly filled with static*
- Second boy(Marty): Okay, this is a bit fast terry. There could be a cop anywhere just ease up a bit please..
- Driver(Terry): Alright, alright. Just for you, pussy.
- *song is complete static and Alex changes stations, all complete static.*
- Alex: This is trippy as shit. Can we pull over soon? I don't want to ruin your car seats bro.
- Marty: Goddammit Alex, this is way to creepy. You know how many homeless people are in this City?
- terry: alright I'll find a little break in the road, just be fast. I'm a little skeptical too.
- *Car pulls over and Alex steps out. Sound of cars in background. Marty telling terry about how little he likes Alex, as the sound of stream is in the background.
- Terry: Alex get over here! It's been 2 minutes!
- *Alex faintly screams and runs over to car panting and gets in*
- Alex: GO TERRY DRIVE! HES AFTER ME!
- Same time
- Terry: IM GOING WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG?
- Marty: ALEX YOURE RUINING EVERYTHING. STOP FUCKING AROUND
- *frantic yelling as car travels about 90 again*
- Alex: Ha! Got you guys. Just wanted to get back on the road.
- Marty: YOU FUCKING IDIOT WE COULD HAVE CRASHED GOING THAT FAST
- Terry: WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU JOKE AROUND LIKE THAT?
- *terry punches Alex hard on shoulder*
- Alex: hey, hey. Jeez. Take a joke you moron.
- Marty: you could have gotten us killed! We were too fast!
- Alex: alright whatever, just keep driving.
- *car slows down to a stop right after Alex speaks*
- Terry: uh... Roadblock. What should we do?
- *all boys looks out to see the tree fallen*
- Marty: Just back up the way we came. There were some turns we could have made. Let's just find a hotel or house to make a call.
- Terry: Yeah you're right. It's a bit late to even drive back home.
- *begins to back car up and looks out back window, as he sees a man standing with legs and arms spread out*
- Terry: uuhh.. There is a guy back there. Maybe he has a map or he knows his way around.
- Alex: YO! YOU GOT A MAP DUDE? WERE LOST AND FREEZING!
- *nobody moves. Man just lowers arms and slowly takes steps.*
- Marty: HEY! ANSWER US BEFORE YOU GET CLOSER.
- *man now taking larger steps. Reaches into pocket and takes out a dark object*
- Terry: okay, fuck, I'm so afraid. I'll get him back.
- *turns car around and revs engine. Man doesn't move, so they drive at him. He then jumps back.*
- Terry: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? DONT COME CLOSER.
- *two trucks pull up from behind and are parked perfectly blocking the road.*
- Alex: this isn't happening... Dude get us out of this.
- Marty: shut the hell up Alex! You're not doing anything!
- Terry: both of you be quiet and just watch them!
- *two people come out from each car and make a line. They all grab a blunt object or knife out of their pockets and approach the boys*
- Terry: I'll try this again
- *he revs the engine and pretends to charge. Newcomers jump back but original man comes closer*
- Alex: I can't sit here and just wait to die.. I'll be the first flank. Marty you come behind me..
- *he grabs ski pole out of back seat and steps out of the car. He charges at the man and screams in another language*
- Marty: ALEX GET BACK HERE! HE'LL KILL YOU AND IM NOT FOLLOWING!
- *he throws the pole at the mans head as he simply side steps. He sprints toward alex as he is kicking and punching, and slides his hand across Alex's throat with a knife.*
- Terry: NO. ALEX!
- Marty: DUDE HES DEAD, BETTER HIM THAN US. JUST BREAK THROUGH THE ROADBLOCK OR WE AR FUCKED!
- Terry: IM SCAR-
- Marty: JUST FLIPPING DO IT!
- *He hits the gas at max force and drives right into the cars as all men get out of the way. However, the car is too weak to break through and the front is completely broken. All men sprint towards the car*
- Terry: IM SORRY MARTY!
- *screams go into air as movie ends*
a guest Jan 11th, 2015 533 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data