a guest Jan 23rd, 2019 59 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #The Razer Blade 15 is known to have sleep issues in arch caused by the USB 3.0 controller
- #This service mitigates this issue upon installation
- #Place this file in /etc/systemd/system
- #Start with '$ sudo systemctl start bladeSleep'
- #Run at boot time with '$ sudo systemctl enable bladeSleep'
- Description=A fix for the Blade 15 2018 sleep issue in arch linux
- ExecStart=echo XHC | tee /proc/acpi/wakeup
RAW Paste Data