#OccupyPortland TwitBot Configuration Default
Brandan Nov 19th, 2011 289 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ; .NET Framework 3.0 Win32/Win64 11/18/2011 (all twitter information and setup is based off this date
- ; Twitter design may have changed since then causing the instructions to be invalid.
- ;Before we setup the application You should read what everything does.
- ; To Get Started:
- ; Twitter consumerkey is the key assigned by twitter to the user for their application you need your
- ; username and password to twitter and the internet.
- ; 1. Login to http://dev.twitter.com
- ; 2. Click "Create an app"
- ; 3. Fill in the Name, Description, Website with anything you like. (Read Only)
- ; 4. Agree to the terms of service.
- ; 5. Enter Your Consumer key and Consumer secret key into the configuration below. (see line 14,15)
- ; Now that we've completed 50% of the process of making this bot work we need to get the User Oauth Tokens
- ; from twitter. Inorder to do this you have to click "Create my access token" the ncopy the Access token and
- ; access secret token to the configuration (see lines 21, 22)
- ; To Finalize the core setup process you need to fill in the IRC information in the IRC section. This sadly
- ; will only support 1 channel because I am lazy. Fill in the IRC network address, IRC Port, IRC channel, IRC Nickname
- ; and everything else can be left blank.
- ; Twitter Update Rate: is how often TwitBot should check for updates this is measured in seconds and the Twitter API will
- ; not allow you to send tweets more than 350 time per hour so that means you cannot go below 11 seconds.
- ; Twitter Keywords: This feature will only allow tweets with certian keywords to be sent into IRC. For example your IRC channel
- ; is for lets say Occupy Portland and you're following all the news agency outlits and you dont want have off topic tweets like
- ; the car crash on I-5 vs. the protest then you can enable keywords so only tweets with one of these keywords can be sent to IRC.
- ; Tweets_Get: This will tell the bot where to get the tweets from. Do you want to get the tweets from only your friends or do you
- ; only want tweets you make Going into the IRC channels.
- ; 1. Hometimeline: This will tell the bot you want all the tweets from your home page of twitter to be sent to the IRC Bot.
- ; 2. FriendsTimeline: This will tell the bot that you want all the twets from your friends only to be sent to the IRC Bot.
- ; 3. Usertimeline: This will tell the bot that you want all he tweets from YOU only and to be sent to the IRC Bot.
- ; 4. PublicTimeline: I actually dont know what this does. Not a big fan of twitter.
- ; TweetColor: This will be the IRC color of the tweets being sent into the IRC in X,X Format.
- ; Highlight Keywords: This will be keywords that cause the bot to highlight it into IRC. So for example your channels
- ; is about the fire dept and you want to display only tweets about fires a diferent color than any other tweet these
- ; would be the keywords. So for the fire dept one it would be things like "burning,fire,explosion"... etc.
- ; HighLight Color: This is the color you want the highlight keywords once they're triggered and must be in IRC colors.
- ; Hourly Limit: How many tweets is the bot allowed to send to the IRC channel per hour
- ; If you dont know what any of those IRC settings are below dont touch them. If you dont know what all of those IRC
- ; settings are. Don't use this program. If you dont know what twitter or IRC is why did you waste your time reading this.
- ; Twitter Login Oauth (http://dev.twitter.com) add new application
- Twitter_consumerkey = ""
- Twitter_consumersecretkey = ""
- Twitter_User_Token = ""
- Twitter_User_SecretToken = ""
- ; Twitter Setings
- Twitter_Update_rate = "12" ;(seconds) This can not go under 11 seconds else twitter wil reject it.
- Twitter_Keywords = "" ; Do not use spaces in between. Seperate with comma or leave blank to disable
- Twitter_Tweets_Get = "hometimeline" ; Options HomeTimeline, FriendsTimeline, PublicTimeline, UserTimeline
- Twitter_TweetColor = "" ; IRC colors X, X or leave blank to disable
- Twitter_Highlight_keywords = "" ; Leave blank to disable.
- Twitter_Highlight_color = "" ; IRC Colors X,X or leave blank to disable
- Twitter_Hourly_Limit = "100" ; Do not send more than... tweets per hour or leave blank to disable.
- ; EOF Twitter
- ; IRC Network, Channel (Only 1 channel supported so far)
- IRC_NETWORK = "irc.brandanlasley.com"
- IRC_PORT = "6667"
- IRC_CHANNEL = "#TwitBot"
- IRC_CHANNEL_PASSWORD = "" ; Leave Blank To Disable
- IRC_NICKNAME = "NewsBOT"
- ; Login Information (Oper)
- IRC_Oper_Username = "" ; Leave Blank To Disable
- IRC_Oper_Password = "" ; Leave Blank To Disable
- ; Login Information (Standard User)
- IRC_NickServ_Password = "" ; Leave Blank To Disable
- ; Restart If..
- IRC_Restart_On_Error = "1" ; 1 Enable 0 Disable Blank Disable
- IRC_Restart_On_Disconnection = "1" ; 1 Enable 0 Disable Blank Disable
- IRC_Reloin_On_kick = "1" ; 1 Enable 0 Disable Blank Disable
- ; EOF IRC
- ; EOF
- ; Written By: Brandan Tyler Lasley using TwitterVB 2 & Meebey Smart IRC 4 Net
- ; Http://twitbot.brandanlasley.com
RAW Paste Data
Pastebin PRO Summer Special!
Get 40% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!
Get 40% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!