a guest Aug 12th, 2017 49 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- This is John Connor at Crystal Peak.
- Connor? What the hell is happening? Who's in charge there?
- I am.
- Connor, can you help us?
- This is Montana Civil Defence. Where did you say you were again?
- By the time Skynet became self-aware...
- ... it had spread into millions of computer servers across the planet.
- Ordinary computers in office buildings, dorm rooms, everywhere.
- It was software in cyberspace.
- There was no system core. It could not be shut down.
- The attack began at : p.m., just as he said it would.
- Judgment Day.
- The day the human race was nearly destroyed...
- ... by weapons they'd built to protect themselves.
- I should have realized our destiny was never to stop Judgment Day.
- It was merely to survive it...
- ... together.
- The Terminator knew.
- He tried to tell us...
- ... but I didn't want to hear it.
- Maybe the future has been written. I don't know.
- All I know is what the Terminator taught me:
- Never stop fighting.
- And I never will.
- The battle has just begun.
RAW Paste Data