Ghajini Full Movie 720p Download
a guest Sep 17th, 2018 21 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Ghajini Full Movie 720p Download
- (Copy & Paste link)
- One of the wealthiest business tycoon Sanjay Singhania (Owner of Singhania group of Industries) who was a very nice businessman and fell in love with a beautiful girl Kalpana who was an ad film actress. His life is ruined by a man called Ghajini who killed his love and also damaged his brain and two years later he is suffering from a mental disease called short-term memory lost he is living his life by writing notes, clicking pictures and sketching tattoos on his body just to take avenge from the man ghajini.
- Medical student, Sunita, is driven by curiosity to study the case of Sanjay Singhania, who is afflicted with short-term memory loss. She runs into him, befriends him, and finds out that he is out to kill a seemingly benevolent citizen, Ghajini Dharmatma. After warning the latter of the impending danger, she subsequently comes across a number of diaries written by Sanjay and attempts to put together a jigsaw puzzle as to how a successful and wealthy businessman became a crazed recluse, who re-lives his past through tattoos on his body, notes and Polaroid photographs on the wall of his Hiranandani Complex flat, and his sole obsession of carrying out his deadly mission - little knowing that Ghajini and his goons are out to erase every bit of evidence he has gathered and thus ensure that he ends up remembering nothing.
- i was quite a fan of aamir khan. But since i saw ghajini, he ruined the image i had made up for him. I thought he choses story well, he thinks of the plot, he works with professionals who can handle the theme they are dealing with. BUT...after viewing this movie today, i was just shocked by the awful (in every aspect) movie ever played by a so called Best actor of bollywood. This movie is said to be inspired from Nolan's Memento.....WHAT!!!!???? It is a disgrace....how can someone be inspired so badly that he determines to make the movie so bad. Nothing is original.. All same old story where actor wins at last type movie. I didn't expect Aamir to play such worthless, poor cinema..<br/><br/>Do not Remember to watch it!!!! Just forget that it was ever made.<br/><br/>*/5 out of ********** DISGRACE!!!
- One cannot emulate Christopher Nolan's Memento. Even the dream of it is far fetched. While South India attempted the first version and called it 'Ghajini', A.R. Murugadoss decides to have a Bollywood version of Ghajini but not Memento! This was the biggest drawback of Aamir Khan enacted Ghajini which still shattered box office records and won over the masses. Ghajini, though enacted to perfection by Aamir Khan with some intense and gruesome action, looks too South Indianish in most parts and could've done so much better with a touch of class by a Bollywood director. <br/><br/>The first half deals with Sanjay (Aamir Khan)'s past prior to 'the incident' that changed his life and nervous system. A wealthy business tycoon, falling in love with an upcoming model Kalpana (Asin) brings a few laughs and charming moments as the story builds up to the incident that changes Sanjay's life forever. Ghajini is the man who took his love and memory away from his life and Sanjay's daily routine involves the relentless hunt for his faceless nemesis. Just like we saw in Memento, Sanjay uses tattoos, photographs and notes to relate to people and places everyday since his memory lasts for only 15 mins. Thereafter, he has to rely upon his memorabilia to make sense of life around him. All that Sanjay remembers are vague scenes of the incident and an agonizing pain that rips through him, reminding him of his loss which turns the restless loner into an uncontrollable monster. The film's action scenes are often too violent and incredulous, as one would expect from a Tollywood adapted flick. <br/><br/>The director's best touch is the depiction of the incident that changed everything in the flashback. The film is so intense at that point that it would set your heart pounding loud enough for you to hear. Few other scenes have been well depicted in concept and craft but its pace is easily broken by the unnecessary songs that are among A.R. Rehman's worst creations, barring the superb melody of Guzaarish which stands out like a rose in the desert of cacti. Had the first half involved less of the love story and music, Ghajini would have been a lot better and succinct. Murugadoss cannot be as gifted as Christopher Nolan and therefore, Ghajini cannot bear the beauty and intricacy of Memento. It has been made for entertaining the masses in true Tollywood/Bollywood style and by the looks of it, has succeeded to a great extent.<br/><br/>Aamir Khan is the sole reason to watch Ghajini. His dedication to his role, professionalism and hard work to get into a body builder's shape are conspicuous in every scene of the movie. Even if you head to the theatres just to watch him, it's a trip worth taking down that memory loss lane. <br/><br/><ul><li>7.36 on a scale of 1-10.</li></ul>
RAW Paste Data