a guest Feb 19th, 2019 65 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # /etc/fstab: static file system information.
- # Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a
- # device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices
- # that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
- # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass>
- # / was on /dev/sdb1 during installation
- UUID=4267b794-a3aa-4ffa-a2dd-65e088c70e9a / ext4 errors=remount-ro 1 1
- # swap was on /dev/sdb5 during installation
- #UUID=6e825bde-7995-4898-a58c-7632d9fb964e none swap sw 0 0
- /dev/mapper/cryptswap1 none swap sw 0 0
- UUID=707626fa-de1d-4b10-8bc7-688e2f95a7ea /media/gep/707626fa-de1d-4b10-8bc7-688e2f95a7ea ext4 errors=remount-ro 0 1
RAW Paste Data