- 11:11 < stekern> you'll need this: https://github.com/openrisc/or1k-dejagnu
- 11:13 < stekern> + http://oompa.chokladfabriken.org/tmp/or1k-linux-sim.exp
- 11:14 < stekern> it has the path to the installed gcc hard-coded to /opt/or1k/bin so you need to change that if you have it somewhere else
- 11:15 < stekern> and then you'll need to setup or1ksim with tun/tap which should run linux with ftp enabled
- 11:15 < blueCmd> I keep seeing Embecosm, how are they involved?
- 11:16 < stekern> Embecosm is jeremybennetts company
- 11:17 < blueCmd> aha
- 11:17 < stekern> he can probably tell himself more in-depth how they are involved, but they have done a lot of work on the toolchain and or1ksim etc
- 11:19 < blueCmd> ah ok. it's nice knowing the contributors
- 11:19 < stekern> anyway, once you have linux under or1ksim running, you start the test-suite by running:
- 11:20 < stekern> make check RUNTESTFLAGS="--target_board=or1k-linux-sim --target_triplet=or1k-unknown-linux-gnu" OR1K_IP="192.168.255.200"
- 11:21 < stekern> in the 'build-or1k-gcc' directory
- 11:23 * blueCmd is logging this, keep going
- 11:23 < stekern> I'm all done :)
- 11:24 < stekern> there are some more indepth instructions howto setup tun/tap in or1ksim in the or1ksim documentation
a guest Jan 22nd, 2013 23 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data