Midway In Hindi Free Download
a guest Sep 18th, 2018 16 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Midway In Hindi Free Download
- (Copy & Paste link)
- The battle of midway is done with captions to identify historical characters. Historically accurate in its major points, a subplot of an American flyer who is engaged to a Hawiian girl of Japanese descent has been added. This is the battle in which the previously undefeated Japanese fleet was stopped in a battle during which all damage was done by aircraft. The opposing fleets never saw each other.
- The 1942 battles of the Coral Sea and Midway island are retold through the points of view of both sides. When an audacious US air raid reaches Japan itself, Combined Fleet commander Isoroku Yamamoto orders seaborne invasions of Port Moresby in the southwestern Pacific and of Midway Island near Hawaii, invasions that Yamamoto hopes will smoke out the US Pacific Fleet for destruction before the full might of US war production can kick in. The Japanese are supremely confident of victory over the vastly outnumbered US fleet, but they are unaware that US Navy intelligence has cracked the Imperial Navy's codes, allowing the US to deploy aircraft carriers to maximum counteroffensive effect.
- I've loved this movie ever since my Dad brought me to see it at a theater in 1976 (when I was nine)!<br/><br/>This movie is literally a 'who's-who' of great American and Japanese stars and super-stars, such as Charlton Heston; Henry Fonda; James Coburn; Hal Holbrook; Glenn Ford; Toshiro Mifune; Pat Morita; Robert Mitchum; Cliff Robertson; Robert Webber; Robert Wagner; James Shigeta; John Fujioka; Robert Ito...and, many more.<br/><br/>I love this movie, and, I love how actual World War 2 footage is inserted into the film to add to the scenes. Yes, ha-ha!:D Sometimes, a certain type of plane is shown, and, in the next scene, it suddenly becomes another type of plane; but, who cares, the movie is great! The black-and-white scenes at the beginning of the movie are from "Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo" (1944) with Spencer Tracy, Van Johnson, and, Robert Mitchum (also in this movie). And...of course, a love story (a controversial love story for this period) is fitted into the movie, as in almost every other war movie ever made.<br/><br/>A lot of people 'bash' this movie, but, I happen to love it; and, any and every library and collection of war movies isn't complete without this! :)
- I Just watched Midway and Das Boot but I am looking for a movie with some action scenes, war scenes. There are some great movies about Vietnam war: Deerhunter, Apocolpse Now and Platoon. And there are some good movies like Behind Enemy Lines and Black Hawk Down. But I cant find a good WW2 movie with conflict scenes. The subplot in Midway got in the way of the war. Bridge on River Kwai good but I want to see the US forces in battle with the bad guys. Any suggestions? I have seen Run Silent, Run Deep....the submarine movies are pretty cool. Pearl Harbor too.Das Boot was good but WAY too long. What ones am I missing? I know there must be a ton of good war movies.
- The hit Universal movie, Midway, opened in Chicago on Friday, June 18, 1976, in the Loop at the United Artists theatre, and four other area cinemas. An ad read: "In Sensurround--the sights, sounds and actual sensations of combat. So real you can feel it!" In Technicolor and Panavision, Rated PG<br/><br/>___________________________ a5c7b9f00b
RAW Paste Data