a guest May 20th, 2019 67 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- * Advantage of KisSharedPtr over boost pointer ?
- * The difference with boost share pointer is that in boost::shared_ptr,
- * the counter is kept inside the smart pointer, meaning that you should
- * never never remove the pointer from its smart pointer object, because if
- * you do that, and somewhere in the code, the pointer is put back in a smart
- * pointer, then you have two counters, and when one reach zero, then the object
- * gets deleted while some other code thinks the pointer is still valid.
- * Inconvenient of KisSharedPtr over boost pointer ?
- * KisSharedPtr requires the class to inherits KisShared.
- * Difference with QSharedDataPointer
- * QSharedDataPointer and KisSharedPtr are very similar, but QSharedDataPointer
- * has an explicit constructor which makes it more painfull to use in some
- * construct. And QSharedDataPointer doesn't offer a weak pointer.
RAW Paste Data