- *** Assembly Binder Log Entry (02/01/2008 @ 9:05:31 PM) ***
- The operation failed.
- Bind result: hr = 0x80070002. The system cannot find the file specified.
- Assembly manager loaded from: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorwks.dll
- Running under executable E:\Gid\Coding\Hotel Management Studio\HotelManager\bin\Release\HotelManager.exe
- --- A detailed error log follows.
- === Pre-bind state information ===
- LOG: User = GIDEON\Gideon
- LOG: DisplayName = Utils, Version=184.108.40.206, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
- LOG: Appbase = file:///E:/Gid/Coding/Hotel Management Studio/HotelManager/bin/Release/
- LOG: Initial PrivatePath = NULL
- LOG: Dynamic Base = NULL
- LOG: Cache Base = NULL
- LOG: AppName = HotelManager.exe
- Calling assembly : HotelManager, Version=220.127.116.11, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
- LOG: Start binding of native image Utils, Version=18.104.22.168, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
- WRN: No matching native image found.
a guest Jan 2nd, 2008 122 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data