Volume E Prologue
FatFluffyFish Feb 18th, 2016 (edited) 1,672 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Volume E Prologue
- [The confession of someone disappearing under the night sky]
- There is something that I want.
- I don’t need anything else other than that. All I want is just that alone.
- However, the circumstances that I place myself in does not allow me to obtain it. Still, all I did was allow myself to be lost in the conclusions laid down by others.
- Really, I have noticed this since a long time ago.
- Things that are lost will definitely not become beautiful memories.
- I know that if you do not stretch out your hand to grasp it, you will regret it your entire life.
- That’s why, there is something that I want.
- Yet, the things that you can obtain with your own two hands are always so shallow and vague. I simply cannot have faith in such things. More than that, there is the fact that the most unreliable existence of all is ourselves. Hence, the wish that our relationships would grow deeper would surely not come true as well.
- Naturally, since some time back, at some place, where both sentimentality and resignation were mixed together, I had since taken a step back and drew a line between us.
- However this cannot continue on for long. I have always known that this would all fall apart sooner or later.
- Though I knew this, I have been averting my eyes from it.
- The circumstances that he and I were in were different, except for maybe just that one point, where he and I held the same worries.
- No, that’s not it.
- It’s not just the circumstances alone. Just about everything else was different.
- Yet, why is it that the both of us would arrive at the same conclusion?
- Even so however, the answer that he gave me probably wasn’t the only one he prepared.
- That’s why, when I decided not to raise the question explicitly, we both pretended to not see it at all.
- I do not want to acknowledge the uncomfortable truth.
- What is lost will never come back.
- I don’t want to have any expectations.
- That’s why I avoided the issue.
- Actually, maybe, I don’t want it after all.
RAW Paste Data