a guest Jul 19th, 2019 60 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- -Who are you?
- -Why are you here?
- -What's next?
- The formal answer to who I am is that my name is Kelly Sandeson, I am a 24 year old software development student and I want to
- do something good.
- An elaborated answer to who I am might look something like this:
- My name is Kelly, and I never thought I would have anything to do with software development. Until last year I spent my
- working time as a traveling nanny working for families for short contracts anywhere from a week to 3 months traveling with
- them to watch over and teach their children. I was in school in South West Florida for an undergrad in Early childhood
- development and Education and was very contented and glad to be in the community.
- However my time spent as a traveling nanny allowed me to experience some things I may not have necessarily experienced in a
- different occupation. I was witness to some terrible problems present in our society and I, with my deep desire and drive to
- put good and positive things into the world with the little impact I have on it, changed course. I came to Denver.
- Now being someone who had always found creative solutions to sometimes very difficult problems, its easy to understand why I
- might be attracted to software development. With my desire to be a problem solver in this day and age, its no wonder I found
- Turing. A fast paced and information heavy 7 months of learning and personal growth. What could be better, than to toss myself
- into a completely new environment for some hard growth to become the well rounded problem solving and positive person I am
- always striving to be.
- With that in mind, I do have a strong passion for excellence and proficiency. I hope to find a good niche of people who are
- excellent and take pride in the things they do. I hope that my growth will be continuous and that one day I might help others
- to grow as well. I am a strong believer and (i like to think) practitioner that; Those who can, should. I hope after this
- program ends that I can find a way to apply the skills i will have learned to being some good into the world as an effective,
- socially aware, community oriented developer.
RAW Paste Data