SCP-SL Rules (Site22)
LZ22 Mar 21st, 2019 (edited) 146 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Welcome to <color=#4286f4>Community Site-22</color>
- <b>Join the <link="https://discord.me/site22"><color=#7289DA><u><size=+1>Discord</size></u></color></link> <<-Click Here to stay updated on all recent goings on, rules and also contacting staff or the server owner!
- <color="red"> The Rules</color>
- 1. No Racism or slurs of any kind. Anything that is homophobic will be a week's ban, any phrases or slurs said even by one's own ethnicity (Example: "I can say it because I am ___") still is not allowed.
- 1-A. Being toxic or harassing other players in our community is not going to be tolerated.
- (Ex: shutting doors on teammates, making fun of a players age, insulting extensively and so on.)
- 1-B. Mic spam is alright but if done or abused too often may result in a kick if necessary. Players may also mute you so do not be
- 2. No Ghosting in any form. This means do not use discord or any communication in a different program to talk with other players who you should not talk to within the game.
- 3. No cheating, hacking, abuse of in-game glitches or so on. It will result in a permanent and direct IP-Ban and most likely will also follow with a global ban from all servers issued by official SCP:SL Staff.
- 3-A. Holding SHIFT to keep from being disarmed will result in a warning on first offence and further offences will result in
- temporary bans. This only applies when the offender is standing still, moving back or forth but not directly running.
- 3-B. We strongly advise not using any in-game glitches as it ruins the fun but will also result in a warning and temporary bans if
- 3-C. Either killing yourself as a Zombie or being revided as one are not allowed. The first occurence of this will result in a
- warning and a forced respawn as a Zombie. (049-2) If done again, it will result in a temp kick. Punishments will increase further.
- If you are a Zombie and leave again after being turned, it will be a Days ban.
- 4. No camping or hiding in an area for an extensive amount of time, especially if it keeps the game lasting longer than it should.
- 5. No admin abuse, staff manipulation or any of the sort unless it is approved by the server owner. If you are staff, read the "Staff
- Rules" summary.
- 5-A. As SCP-079 you cannot open SCP-106's recontainment doors, nor can you kill other fellow SCPs. Doing so will result in a ban.
- 6. If attempting to evade bans you will be given a punishment worse than the one prior. This can lead up to permanent ban from all
- global servers.
- 7. We strongly advise you to notify any staff for Community Site-22 that you report any rules being broken. This is so it will help
- improve the server and its community, thank you!
- Those are the standard player rules, go have fun!
RAW Paste Data