SCP:SL Experimental server smod
Dagmar1177 Oct 5th, 2018 (edited) 179 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <b><size=30><align="center"><color=#800000ff>Arbiter's Grounds</color> <color=#00ff00ff>Experimental Server</color></align></size></b>
- <align="center"><size=24>Server located in Northwest Indiana. No One is the server owner.</align></size>
- <align="center"><size=24>Here's the <color=#589ffcff><link="https://discord.gg/s9z3Sbs">discord (https://discord.gg/s9z3Sbs)</link></color> to contact the server owner or any admins.</align></size>
- <align="center"><size=18><color=#00ff00ff>The propose of this server is to test settings & plugins to see if they should be added to the rest of the Arbiter's Grounds servers. This server may also be restarted often to adjust new settings. Also try to let the owner or admins know if something with the settings seems to not be working.</color></align></size>
- 1. Don't cheat ever.
- 1.A. Ghosting or using and external voice program including steam to give yourself an unfair advantage is a temporary ban.
- 1.B. Gaining access to the admin console without authorization is a perma ban. (i.e. faking being a dev, staff, owner, etc.)
- 1.C. Modifying your game client or using 3rd party software to blatantly cheat is a perma ban additionally you will be reported to the developers' of the game for a possible global ban.
- 2. Be respectful to other players. Don't harass or belittle a player. General trash talk is fine as long as it is in good fun.
- 2.A. If someone ask you to stop a back and forth with them. Stop. Not everyone can handle the banter.
- 3. Refrain From using Slurs.
- 3.A. Swearing is fine but there is a limit and you will be notified if you are at it.
- 4. Keep your temper in control. no one want to play with a raging A-hole if your too angry to play step away.
- 4.A. On that note don't intentionally try to pis someone off to get them kick.
- 5.No ear rape. Spamming mics and music is ok but keep it at an acceptable audio level.
- 5.A. If you play music keep that volume low so other players can still hear other people.
- 5.B. Don't blow anyone's ear's out with your voice changer.
- 5.C. 2 or more minutes of continual mic spam is a banable offence.
- <size=18><color=#00ffffff>SMod 3.2</color></size>
- <color=#00ffffff>Late join is enabled with a 60 second cutoff.
- Disarmers have added functionality affecting D-Boys, Nerds, Chaos, & MTF allowing for more negotiating.
- 914 has added recipes for humans and will affect items in your inventory as well.
- Lastly some minor/miscellaneous changes have been made for balancing changes.</color>
- <size=18><color=#00ff00ff>Test settings</color></size>
- <color=#00ff00ff>Up to 30 players (cause we're crazy and want to see how far we can push the memory limits).
- 106 Pocket dimension random exist (if they work).
- Even More specimen recipes for 914 (give it a try zombies).
- Not all of the smod adjustments and plugins will be listed as their still being tested and may not be permanent fixtures in the server.
RAW Paste Data