OK_bammer Dec 22nd, 2019 (edited) 174 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Some Rules:
- 1] Respecting other players is always encouraged, you can mess about with each other as a joke but if you're just annoying the other person you can be warned.
- 2] Free Fire is on, however randomly doing it outside an event will cause a punishment chosen by the Moderator dealing with it.
- 3] "Grenade Bombing" is not permitted, this includes throwing SCP-018 or a Grenade into an elevator. Especially one with a large quantity of people. Grenade bombing is permitted if it is the opposite team.
- 4] Earrape music is not allowed over the INTERCOM, voice chat, or spectator chat. Normal music is however permitted.
- 5] The MICRO-HID is not to be used against teammates.
- 6] Hacking is exploitable, if you are found with a leaked admin password you will be immediately punished. (If you accidentally have an admin password contact the owner)
- 7] Trapping SCPs inside SCP-914 or any other locked containment area without an online SCP-079 is punishable.
- 8] Finally, have fun.
- This more understandable set of rules was made by Karma one of the moderators
- Discord: https://discord.gg/aaySyPn
- thank you for actually reading this.
- p.s if the admins are being bad use the discord.
RAW Paste Data