- Hey guys, LDG here.
- Sorry for a lack of updates the last few days, we are working on a proper news system which should go in on the next push. So no more pastebins, we were gonna try to push it in to this iteration, but ended up focusing more on SHA 256, as the community was requesting it more.
- So as you know by now, SHA 256 support is in, we put it in late in to the night, after long hours of internal community testing. Because of the clustered nature of our Stratum servers, the SHA 256 is not hooked up to the frontend, and won’t be displaying proper stats till next push.
- This is the first time we are running SHA 256 live, and it’s therefore currently for early testers only, but shares are getting recorded, and payouts will happen.
- My miners page is ready to get pushed in to the next iteration as well. This area will continue to receive a lot of focus over the next few days.
- In regards to why we are not doing an all out media blitz, we are currently waiting until our platform is 100% stable, with the correct features implemented. We are approaching this point very rapidly, it’s almost time.
- On Friday around 10pm EST we will be posting an updated roadmap, this should clearly spell out our next few steps.
- As always we can always be reached in IRC Freenode #blackcoinpool as well as twitter @blackcoinpool.
- Legion Development Group
RAW Paste Data