a guest Oct 10th, 2019 268 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The past few days have been major in terms of leaked information regarding the end of Season X.
- This morning, with the leak of the recordings and Visitor Tape Challenges, along with the dialogue and challenge names, it took me a couple of hours to put together the meaning of all of this.
- So, I want to make a few things clear to begin.
- The challenges are as follows:
- "Collect the Visitor recordings in Moisty Palms and Greasy Grove"
- "Collect the Visitor recordings in Starry Suburbs and Gotham City"
- "Collect the Visitor recordings on the Floating Island and in Retail Row"
- Many people believe that the person speaking in the recordings is the Scientist. It is NOT. We can clearly tell that this is the Visitor, as it says that the recordings belong to him.
- Now, you may be wondering, aren't the Visitor and the Scientist one in the same? Yes, but technically no.
- The Scientist is the Visitor of a different timeline. This will become more apparent after my analysis of the recordings.
- Here's why:
- "Activate the beacon at precisely the moment this timer reaches nothing. The Zero Point must be contained once more. If They are correct, it will be the end."
- Activate the final rift beacon at the exact moment a timer (which will most likely appear in game) ends. This means that we can expect to see something involving the Zero-Point becoming more unstable, which is why there is a timer to count down the time before it fully unleashes.
- "But, I thought it already unleashed, it's cracked and broken at Loot Lake!" you may be wondering. I'll get to that later.
- 2. "I speculate that no one calculated the formation of the Island. That inter dimensional matter collisions would resolve rather than push. Now that I witness it first hand, it's obvious that Pinching alone made it inevitable."
- When the Zero Point exploded, all MATTER (including the land of the BR map island itself) teleported into a weird interdimensional like area. We see Jonesy enter this area during the Season X trailer.I would like to stress the word interdimensional, as the Visitor states something regarding "interdimensional matter collisions". What does this mean? Well, the interdimensional matter collisions are all the matter on the Fortnite map that was teleported into the interdimensional area during the explosion. The CUBE, the butterfly, the rocket, the Aztec temple, the Legendary Tac SMG, etc, are all interdimensional matter. The Visitor states that the collisions would "resolve rather than push". What he is stating here is that instead of having mixups like Neo Tilted being where the Volcano was, or Retail being where Haunted was, etc, the map fell back into place naturally and resolved (decide firmly on a course of action) rather than pushing and messing up the island. Now that the Visitor has witnessed it first hand, he knows that even trying to mess with the interdimensional matter would not have mattered in the formation of the island.
- 3. "What I didn't factor was that the only way to trigger the device was from within the Loop itself. Thus this hasty and primitive recording. And why now you...I find myself Looped."
- The Visitor did not realise that the only way to trigger a particular device (possibly a device inside the Rocket), was inside that interdimensional area. This is "the Loop". The place where we see Jonsey go to during the explosion is "the Loop". Perhaps the reason we see the Rocket is this Visitor recording his tapes? This would make sense, as he says "and why now you...I find myself Looped." By travelling in the Rocket back in Season 4, the interdimensional rift he created/entered is a gateway to "the Loop". More on that later.
- Notice Epic playing the pronoun game here, by the way. The Visitor uses lots of I's, you's, they's, and us's. I will also explain this more later.
- 4. "The (unintelligible) Theorem was a success! I..us...you arrived outside the loop at the exact moment of expansion. This effectively paused the singularity, giving us time to create the devices needed to synchronise the Junction."
- The theories of the past Visitors were correct. The Visitor once again plays the pronoun game. Here is the big revelation. "I...(the Visitor)us...(The Visitor and The Scientist)...you(The Scientist) arrived outside the loop at the exact moment of expansion." This means that the METEOR LANDING BACK IN SEASON 4 WAS PLANNED. Sure, the Seven heavily miscalculated, and sent the Visitor to the map before the Zero-Point even emerged from the Vault, but this is why the Visitor built the first rocket. He realised they had failed, and flew the rocket back into the interdimensional rift or "Loop". However, this time, they did not fail. They sent the last and final Visitor, The Scientist, right at the time of the expansion. This "expansion" is the "interdimensional matter collision". This is when Jonesy falls back onto the Fortnite map during the Season X trailer. The meteor carrying the Scientist arrived at the exact time the Fortnite map expanded back into the world. Because of this, it caused a paradox. The meteor cannot exist, as the Fortnite map has things on it that were caused by the previous Visitor's meteor landing. This caused time to freeze on the Map, and gave the Scientist enough time to created all of the Rift Beacons, or "the devices needed to synchronise the Junction".
- 5. "What the Seven of us are attempting is very risky. I suspect They are not the only ones watching. But it must be done or we lose the Bridge forever."
- As many have speculated, I too believe that "the Seven" is the seven different Visitors who have tried to stop this "Loop". The Scientist being the most recent and final of the Seven, and the Visitor being the one before the Scientist. I believe that during the Zero Point explosion in the trailer, our Fortnite map collided and resolved itself in a different timeline. This means that the meteor still can exist containing ANOTHER Visitor, but still have all of the previous map's matter. The Visitor states that "They are not the only ones watching". He is not wrong, as the "Secret agent" or "Government" or whatever you choose to believe is is also watching. Not only that, but WE are watching. Us, the players. This device being activated inside the Loop must be done, or something known as the BRIDGE will be lost forever (my guess is the rift system that connects all of the dimensions). Note that the In-Between is something completely unrelated, and is a story for another day.
- 6. "When I hear this, again, will it help me remember? Or once Looped will I be just as muted as the others? No matter- it seems the lengthy precautions worked."
- Here is the final revelation. Note from earlier that the recordings are to be found in Gotham City, Retail Row, Greasy Grove, Moisty Palms. the Floating Island, and Starry Suburbs (most likely the new rift zone being created as we speak). Why is this the case? Here's why.
- After the past 5 failed attempts at containing the Zero Point, the Visitor, our sixth out of the Seven, the one who landed in the meteor in S4, recorded tapes, and placed each tape in different key spots on the map. This is also why when he travels in the rocket in the S4 launch we hear, "Zero-point oscillators on. Set coordinates." The first part is obvious, but I can explain it in more depth on another post. The second part could aim for two things: 1. Setting coordinates for the different recording locations so the Scientist knew how to get a hold of them in the different timeline, or 2. Set coordinates for the way back home to the others.
- This means a lot of things, however. This means that the Scientist SPECIFICALLY brought back these locations in Rift Beacons (yes, Gotham City technically did not exist, but due to the crossover with DC this makes corporate sense and can be dismissed) for the SPECIFIC INTENTION OF GATHERING THE VOICE RECORDINGS TO REMEMBER HIS PAST.
- With this information, here's the whole story summarised as best I can. I will leave out some things, but I will create a full in-depth story eventually.
- An individual of the same race of the Visitor is captured by the Enforcers (we are going to refer to him as X). The Enforcers, an interdimensional police, have captured X for his crimes. X is sent to the Fortnite map as a punishment. X lands, creates and fuels the Rocket, and leaves. Nothing regarding a zero-point oscillator. This causes a chain of events all too familiar to us, and the Zero-Point explodes. However, X is sent back down again as time has reset. He does not remember his past, but does remember the explosion of the Zero Point and the tragedies that would occur if it were to explode continuously. This is 1, the first of the Seven. He launches a rocket, but messes up, and the Zero Point explodes once more. Time is reset back to 0. 1 takes his gathered data and realises what he has done wrong. When he comes back as 2, he tries again, and fails. So on and so forth, until we reach The Visitor. The previous Visitors even attempt at developing a mech, the BRUTE, with the intentions of trying to stop the Loop. Because of this anomaly, 6 Visitors now exist. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and the Visitor.
- Think of this as "Happy Death Day" to those who have seen the movie. Basically, the Visitor messed up one time, and now time will keep resetting as long as the Zero Point keeps exploding. The Visitor has failed 6 times thus far, and we have seen one of the times he has failed. The Visitor fails on the sixth time, but does something different. He leaves recordings of what to, and leaves his findings due to his Zero Point Oscillator.
- The Visitor we saw launch to rocket in S4 is a different Visitor to the one currently on the Fortnite map. As well as that, the map we play on in Season X is an entirely "different" map than the one even up to the end of Season 9. (It's an exact replica, but time has been reset, and our Visitor is no longer there).
- He realises now that landing in the meteor at the exact time the map lands back into a different timeline will pause time, as the Zero Point is stuck - things effected because of the meteor landing can't exist at the same time as the meteor before it lands. This leaves us with 7. The Scientist. The Scientist brings back the old locations through Rift Beacons, which allow him to access recordings of his past self. "When I (The Visitor) hear this again, will it help me (The Scientist) remember? Or once Looped (now that The Visitor has become stuck in the time loop), will I be just as muted as the others (the other 5 past versions of himself)? No matter - it seems the lengthy precautions worked." The other 6 Visitors are still alive, but they cannot enter the new reality, only observe it. It's like watching yourself view your entire life from an omniscient point of view. You can see everything your self is about to, and you know what the outcome is, but you cannot stop yourself from doing it. It is only because the Visitor left the recordings and the rest of the Seven left their knowledge that the Scientist knows what to do differently this time.
- I hope this makes sense, as it makes perfect sense to me, however I am only semi-confident in my abilities to replicate my thoughts into text. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments. I can only hope to make this more clear and concise for future write-ups.
RAW Paste Data