a guest Sep 20th, 2016 66 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- root@ubuntu:/home/krypton/src# kryptond
- Error: To use kryptond, you must set a rpcpassword in the configuration file:
- It is recommended you use the following random password:
- (you do not need to remember this password)
- The username and password MUST NOT be the same.
- If the file does not exist, create it with owner-readable-only file permissions.
- It is also recommended to set alertnotify so you are notified of problems;
- for example: alertnotify=echo %s | mail -s "krypton Alert" firstname.lastname@example.org
RAW Paste Data