a guest Jun 14th, 2018 66 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #2018.6.11 7pm Flora.teacher
- Topic comparative
- Regular forms
- 1. + er
- fast --> faster
- 2. + r 辅音字母 + y 结尾的， 改 y 为 i + er
- ugly --> uglier
- 3. + r e(not pronounced)结尾的直接 + r
- safe --> safer
- 4. more (syllable多音节)单词用 more
- more beautiful --> A more beautiful than B
- 5. hot --> hotter
- consonant + vowel + consonant 只有三个字母的单词，并且是辅+元+辅结构的单词，双写最后一个单词后 + er
- Irregular forms
- 1. many/much --> more
- 2. little/few --> less/ fewer
- 3. good --> better
- 4. far --> farther 表示距离上的
- 5. near --> further 表示程度上的
- Trains are faster/safer than buses.
- Taxis are slower than trains.
- Planes are faster/coster/cleaner/more comfortable/ than trains.
- walking is slower/safer/more environment friendy than driving.
- A: How long are you staying in New York?
- B: I am staying in New York for one month.
- A: What do you want to see today? I can help you.
- B: Really? Thanks.
- A: Do you want to see the countryside?
- B: Oh, what's there?
- A: Well, there are beautiful gardens.
- B: And, how do we get there?
- A: Easy. We can drive or take a train.
- B: Hmm, which is fater?
- A: My car is faster. It takes two hours.
- B: Is there anything close? What can we do in the city?
- A: Coney Island is closer. There's a beach. It takes 40 minutes by train.
- B: Yes, that's a better idea. Is there anything closer to our hotel?
- A: Let me think. Yes, there's Broadway, A good show is now playing. Do you want to see it ?
- B: Sure. We can walk there. Walking is better than driving. And, your driving is more dangerous than walking. I'm just joking.
RAW Paste Data