gunr2171's auto comments
- ###[Q] "Why won't it work?" questions with no code
- It seems you have a problem with your code. However, we can't help unless we have [code or information that can reproduce the problem](http://stackoverflow.com/help/mcve). Otherwise, we are just blindly guessing.
- ###[Q] "Need to make program" but no question
- All that has been posted is a program description. However, we need you to [ask a question](http://$SITEURL$/help/how-to-ask). We can't be sure what you want from us. Please  your post to include a valid question that we can answer. Reminder: make sure you know [what is on-topic here](http://$SITEURL$/help/on-topic), asking us to write the program for you and suggestions are off-topic.
- ###[Q] Many formatting issues
- Take a moment to read through the [editing help](http://$SITEURL$/editing-help) in the help center. Formatting on $SITENAME$ is different than other sites. The better your post looks, the easier it will be for users to help you.
- ###[A] Many formatting issues
- Take a moment to read through the [editing help](http://$SITEURL$/editing-help) in the help center. Formatting on $SITENAME$ is different than other sites.
- ###[Q] "It doesn't work" with no exception details
- Can you elaborate on how your code "doesn't work"? What were you expecting, and what actually happened? If you got an exception, post the line it occurred on and the exception details. Please  these details in or we may not be able to help.
- ###[Q] Ask OP to edit question instead of adding info in comments
- Please  your post to include any additional information you have to your question. Avoid adding this in the comments, as they are harder to read and can be deleted easier. The edit button for your post is just below the post's tags.
- ###[Q] Too many ways to solve the problem
- There are too many ways to approach this problem. The answers would just turn into a straw-poll for which one people liked. The best thing is to do some research on the topic yourself, find two or three, _analyze_ them, determine if they work for you or not, and _try them out_. Come to use when you have a specific question about something you have attempted to do.
- ###[Q] Need to make changes to existing (missing) code
- We won't know how to make the changes to your existing code base without seeing your original code. Please post [a minimal example of what needs to change](http://$SITEURL$/help/mcve), and fully explain what needs to be modified.
- ###[Q] Should go to CodeReview
- It seems that your code currently works, and you are looking to improve it. Generally these questions are too opinionated for this site, but you might find better luck at [CodeReview.SE](http://codereview.stackexchange.com/tour). Remember to read [their requirements](http://codereview.stackexchange.com/help/on-topic) as they are a bit more strict than this site.
- ###[Q] Should go to Software Recs
- Unfortunately, questions asking us to recommend or find a book, tool, software library, tutorial or other off-site resource are off-topic here. However, you may find better luck [SoftwareRecs.SE](http://softwarerecs.stackexchange.com/tour). Remember to read [their question requirements](http://softwarerecs.stackexchange.com/help/on-topic) as they are more strict than this site.
- ###[A] Code only answer
- While this code snippet may solve the question, [including an explanation](http://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/114762/explaining-entirely-code-based-answers) really helps to improve the quality of your post. Remember that you are answering the question for readers in the future, and those people might not know the reasons for your code suggestion.
- ###[Q] Asking for code translation
- $SITENAME$ is a Question and Answer site, not a code translation service. Try to translate the code yourself first, then come to us when you are stuck, making sure to show us [what you have tried](http://$SITEURL$/help/mcve).
- ###[Q] "Where do I start?" question
- Questions that ask "where do I start" are typically too broad and are not a good fit for this site. People have their own method for approaching the problem and because of this there cannot be a _correct_ answer. Give a good read over [**Where to Start**](http://meta.programmers.stackexchange.com/questions/6366/where-to-start/6367#6367), then address your post.
- ###[A] Borderline Link-Only answer
- This is a borderline [link-only answer](http://meta.stackexchange.com/q/8231/213671). You should expand your answer to include as much information here, and use the link only for reference.
RAW Paste Data Copied