a guest Feb 14th, 2020 75 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Her name was Clementine.
- Her gaze enthralling, her scent intoxicating.
- She smelled midsummer dusk and faint citrus.
- Was it...lemon? Lime?
- She was far out of my league.
- When I spoke to her, my tongue tied, twisted.
- Doubts in my head -- an incessant whine.
- Still, she said yes.
- Dinner, desert, and a candlelit nightcap.
- That evening left no remnant wine.
- Still, I wasn't enough.
- She was a force frenetic, her personality an incandescent shine.
- Our time together burnt bright and hot.
- Then -- inescapably -- it ended.
- She was never mine.
RAW Paste Data