a guest Feb 23rd, 2019 66 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Peterson second book:
- Do not carelessly denigrate social institutions or creative achievement.
- Imagine who you could be and then aim single-mindedly at that.
- Work as hard as you possibly can on at least one thing and see what happens.
- Do not hide unwanted things in the fog.
- Abandon ideology.
- Notice that opportunity lurks where responsibility has been abdicated.
- Do not do things that you hate.
- Try to make one room in your house as beautiful as possible.
- If old memories still make you cry, write them down carefully and completely.
- Plan and work diligently to maintain the romance in your relationship.
- Be grateful in spite of your suffering.
- Do not allow yourself to become resentful, deceitful, or arrogant.
RAW Paste Data