- These could not be installed by Task::WebGUI
- # The following are notes for fixing pvanthony's instructions
- # Location for fixing these is
- # cd ~/.cpanm/work (note the .)
- # Net::SSLeay Change the Makefile then run make and install, do not run perl Makefile.PL again
- # no C in Expat in "For XML::Parser, I had to set the ExpactLib to /data/wre/prereqs/lib , ExpactInclude to /data/wre/prereqs/include and -I/data/wre/prereqs/include"
- # change in ./Makefile and Expat/Makefile, again do not rerun perl Makefile.PL
- # Ignoring Text::Aspell, cuz it's optional
- # need to be root to install modules using testEnvironment.pl
- These I testEnvironment.pl from 7.6.35 told me I needed
- Net::Subnets (Only needed for pre WG 7.7, is no longer in cpan, you can get from http://backpan.perl.org/authors/id/S/SR/SRI/Net-Subnets-0.21.tar.gz )
- This was needed and I found out when I tried to start something
a guest Nov 29th, 2012 45 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data