- Beta 0.2.13
- - Bugfix: Force Packs will no longer errantly interact with IInventories with a size of 0. (They're out there.)
- - Bugfix: Force Infusers will now allow manual clicking of Upgrade Materials into their upgrade slots from ItemStacks of a stackSize greater than 1.
- - Bugfix: Possible NPE fix for Force Axes.
- - Compatibility Fix: Force Pickaxes, Force Shovels, Force Shears and Power Drills have been added to MultiMine's exempt item list. As a result Area Mode will now function properly for these tools, even with MultiMine installed. (Tested with MultiMine v1.3.1)
- - Bugfix: Force Shears should now be able to harvest any block that implements IShearable.
- - Bugfix: Force Machines that have not had their tag data initialized can now be recolored with shapeless vanilla dye recipes as intended.
- - Bugfix: Force Wrenches will no longer use or require magic when all magic use is disabled in the config.
- - Added a config option to only apply Force Armor's speed boost to players while they are sprinting. This is a client-side option that can be decided per-player for convenience. By default speed will be applied even while not sprinting.
- - Added a client-only config option to change the amount of particles given off by Force Transport Pipes. These particles can now be decreased in number or simply disabled.
- - Reworked the Treasure/Spoils Bags mechanic.
- - Enemies no longer drop Spoils Bags when killed.
- - Treasure Cards have been added. Treasure cards come in three tiers: life, darkness and undeath. Four of any particular tier may be crafted together to make a Spoils Bag that is tier 1, 2, or 3 respectively. Generally speaking higher tier Spoils Bags contain more valuable loot.
- - The Treasure upgrade no longer causes Spoils Bags to drop, and is also no longer under the "insane" category in the config.
- - The Treasure Core recipe has changed to a Nether Star, two Blocks of Gold, two diamonds and four Force Ingots. Its tier remains unchanged and it is not yet disableable in the config.
- - The Treasure upgrade now causes Treasure Cards of varying tiers to drop from enemies when slain. The chance of this happening is about 1.25% plus an additional 1.25% per level of Looting on the implement. Non-hostile entities can drop Life Cards, hostile denizens of the Overworld can drop Dark Cards, and Otherworlders such as Enderman and Nether Mobs can drop Undeath Cards.
- - The only way to collect Treasure Cards is to manually hunt entities with your Treasure-imbued weapons. Happy hunting!
- - The "Cruel Admins" and "Spoils Looting Chance" config options have been removed as they are no longer relevant.
- - Spoils Bags now show in Creative Mode and NEI.
- - Treasure Card information has been added to the Book of Mudora.
- - Force Machines will no longer automatically output to TileEntities that are blacklisted for Force Wrenching.
- - Blacklisted every Tinker's Construct TileEntity for Force Wrenching. This can be reversed in the config under the "insane" category.
DartCraft Beta 0.2.13 Changelog
a guest Nov 27th, 2013 1,694 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data