a guest Apr 16th, 2018 47 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- HtmlDocument rememberme = this.webBrowser1.Document;
- rememberme.GetElementById("remBox").SetAttribute("checked", "false");
- HTMLDocumentClass doc = webBrowserControl.Document as mshtml.HTMLDocumentClass;
- HTMLInputElement input = doc.all.item("checkboxID", 0) as HTMLInputElement;
- input.value ="false"; //Could be 0, not sure...
- //could also be input.@checked = false, sorry I haven't actually used this on a checkbox before... one of these should work though
- For Each ele As HtmlElement In Me.WebBrowser1.Document.All
- If ele.Name = "accept" Then
- End If
RAW Paste Data