a guest Jan 22nd, 2020 79 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- . Matthew 17:21: "Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting."
- 2. Matthew 18:11: "For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost."
- 3. Matthew 23:14: "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation."
- 4. Mark 7:16: "If any man have ears to hear, let him hear."
- 5. Mark 9:44: "Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched."
- 6. Mark 9:46: "Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched."
- 7. Mark 11:26: "But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses."
- 8. Mark 15:28: "And the scripture was fulfilled, which saith, And he was numbered with the transgressors."
- 9. Luke 17:36: "Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left."
- 10. John 5:4: "For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had."
- 11. Acts 8:37: "And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God."
- 12. Acts 15:34: "Notwithstanding it pleased Silas to abide there still."
- 13. Acts 24:7: "But the chief captain Lysias came upon us, and with great violence took him away out of our hands,"
- 14. Acts 28:29: "And when he had said these words, the Jews departed, and had great reasoning among themselves."
- 15. Romans 16:24: "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen."
- 16. I John 5:7: "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."
RAW Paste Data