a guest Nov 19th, 2017 71 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- So the idea is to ask people for a couple of predetermined predictions, most probably between the public release of the bracket to the start of the tournament? One day might be too little, but it is the natural time frame in this case?
- The predictions can look something like this, and can of course be changed and tweaked to fit the specific tournament.
- * Match with biggest score diff in round 1
- * Match with lowest score diff in round 1
- * Average score diff in round 1
- * Dominant gender in round 2
- * Match with biggest score diff in round 2
- * Match with lowest score diff in round 2
- * Average score diff in round 2
- * Dominant gender in round 3
- * Upper half semi finalists
- * Lower half semi finalists
- * Finalists
- * Winner gender
- * Winner
- * Final match score diff
- Maybe 10 topics to predict would be enough?
- A point system has to me made for the different predictions depending on difficulty. I.E. "* Match with biggest score diff in round 1" will give more points than "* Match with biggest score diff in round 2".
- To participate, peeps simply submit their predictions with the provided format. We then keep track of the progress as the tournament progresses.
- Reveal everyones predictions at the end of the tourney or keep them anonymous?
- The winner is simply the person(s) who collect most points. My idea was to give some kind of benefit in the next nomination phase, maybe like this:
- -1st: 8 points
- -2nd: 5 points
- -3rd: 3 point
- Or something in that direction.
RAW Paste Data